Good morning and HAPPY Monday!! Another early birds list is here and it’s nicely loaded (and as usual, I’ll add more throughout the day if more go live). 😀
But first… three things:
1.) My fridge’s compressor just died, and it’s going to cost a fortune to repair it. *sigh* And I hear my current fridge brand and the “replacement compressors” have a seriously BAD track record so if I replaced it, I could be looking at the same issue all over again in a couple of years. So….
2.) I have a new fridge coming this week!! I’m a bit bummed ’cause I certainly wasn’t looking for a new one, but hey, the reviews are great on this new one (and a good track record altogether on this new brand) so I’m happy! Also, this new one solves issues that I was having with the old one (one of the main issues, is that I couldn’t use one half of my fridge, ’cause the ice maker in the door on that side would freeze everything. A complete layer of ice on all my produce ruining it. Grrrrr!!!
3.) I have a beautiful bouquet of bright and sunny sunflowers on my table. Every time I look at them, they make me smile 😀
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Warrior Undone by Jessica Ruben <—LIVE!! JESSICA RUBEN ALERT!! HE’S A BROKEN MILITARY HERO and she attaches herself to him… “...Fighting for my country was an honor, returning home is a curse. My demons need to be fed. How else can a shattered man stay afloat? When a wild night in Las Vegas with the sexiest woman I’ve ever met turns into hell, she attaches to me as though I’m her savior...”
- False 9 by Megan Erickson <— SOCCER STAR & THE NEW GIRL IN SCHOOL… “…The only game I have is on the soccer field, where I mostly exist to make my teammates look good. I don’t get the glory or the girl, and in true Lavin Saint fashion, the first impression I make to the gorgeous new girl on campus is chair-crashingly, soul-crushingly bad…”
- Invisible Scars by Crystal Faye
- Just Friends: A Valentine’s Day Love Story by Mira Lyn Kelly
- The Last (The List Book 3) by Tawna Fenske
- A Few Pecans Short of a Pie (Southern Eclectic) by Molly Harper <— LIVE!!! “Sexy school principal Kyle faces the biggest challenge of his career: getting his (pregnant) event planner girlfriend Margot down the aisle before the baby arrives!“
- Sexy Little Sinner (Blackwell-Lyon Book 3) by J. Kenner
- The Thing About Us: A MMF Bisexual Romance by Jennifer Domenico
- Harbor (Renzo + Lucia Book 2) by Bethany-Kris <— LIVE!! BUT MUST BE READ IN ORDER! “…Note: Harbor is book two in a three-book trilogy following the same couple…”
- The Complete Retrieval Duet by Aly Martinez <— LIVE!! ALY MARTINEZ DUET BUNDLE ALERT!! So much love for this one, and now you can get the duet at a bargain price!!
- The Rock Star’s Scheming Bride (The Blushing Brides Series Book 1) by Emma St. Clair <— SHE’S HAD A CRUSH ON HIM SINCE SHE WAS A TEEN!! “...Reese Montgomery has been a fan of Sterling James since she was a teenager. When her boss sends her on Sterling’s tour as his social media strategist, she should be thrilled. Except for the fact that she made a total fool of herself in front of him at a recent meet-and-greet...”
- For Emery (For You Book 4) by J. Nathan <— LIVE!! BROKEN HEARTED FOOTBALL STAR & each book can be read as a standalone… “…Emery Pruitt had never been mine. Even if she had returned after four years. Older. Confident. And more beautiful than the night she vanished. But it didn’t erase the fact that she’d left me…”
- Captured by K.L. Myers & Renee Dyer
- The Wrong Side of The Law by Olivia RIGAL
- THE HUSBAND SHE CAN’T REMEMBER (Southwest Secrets Series Book 1) by Tina Cambria
- Pull At My Heart by Ellie Malouff <— SHE JUST MOVED TO IRELAND & HE’S HER ROOMMATE… “…The ruggedly handsome roommate wasn’t part of my plan. Every time he takes me out on his motorcycle so I can photograph Ireland, he grows increasingly irresistible. But we had an agreement…just friends…”
- After the Rain by Brandy Bruce <— ROCK STAR ALERT!! She’s starting over after heartbreak and then she meets him… “…When she stumbles into the indie music scene, Debra meets singer Ben Price. Rock star appeal, with a day job as a worship pastor, Ben is everything Debra wants to avoid. But he’s determined to be her friend, and it so happens she could really use one..”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- Waiting for Willa (The Big Sky Series Book 3) by Kristen Proby – February 5th 2019
- The Lost Man by Jane Harper – February 5th 2019
- Legend: An Arizona Vengeance Novel by Sawyer Bennett – February 5th 2019
- Gentleman Sinner by Jodi Ellen Malpas – February 5th 2018
- The Elite Kings’ Club Box Set (The Elite Kings Club) by Amo Jones – February 12th 2018
- It Happens (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC Book 6) by Lani Lynn Vale – February 12th 2018
- The Chef by James Patterson – February 18th 2019
- The Risk (Briar U Book 2) by elle Kennedy – February 18th 2019
- Talen by Shay Savage – February 19th 2019
- Never Tell: A Novel (A D.D. Warren and Flora Dane Novel Book 10) by Lisa Gardner – February 19th 2019
- Tinsel (Lark Cove Book 4) by Devney Perry – – February 19th 2019
- Jagged Ink (Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs Book 3) by Carrie Ann Ryan – February 19th 2019
- What He Never Knew (What He Doesn’t Know Series Book 3) by Kandi Steiner – February 21st 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).