Monday Earlybird Book Releases + some that are going live at midnight! 03-19-18

by Maryse on March 19, 2018 · 39 comments

BREAKING NEWS AFTERNOON UPDATE!!!!!! LAUREN BLAKELY ALERT!!! HER LATEST IS LIVE!!! Wanderlust Ooooh I LOVE that “there’s a catch” ;) ➔ ➔ ➔ ➔

“…The man who tempts me into fling-worthy dirty daydreams has turned out to be my personal translator, and his accent is the hottest thing I’ve ever heard.

My mantra is simple — Don’t mix business with pleasure. I do my best to resist him as he teaches me how to converse with my co-workers, navigate the metro and order the perfect bottle of wine at dinner. But I also figure out how to tell the charming and clever man what I most want to say — that I want him to take me back to his flat — tonight.

Except there’s a catch…”

Good morning and Happy Monday everyone! Fifteen new releases went live a little early and I will be checking throughout the day and adding more if any surprises come up. :) Let me know if you see any.

P.S. Don’t forget to check out my latest review, if you missed it: Book Review – Indecent Exposure by Tessa Bailey

LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE EARLY :D !

1. Neighborhood Watch (A Twin Estates Novel Book 4) by Stylo Fantome <— Stylo Fantôme’s latest is LIVE!!!! HER BAD BOY NEIGHBOR… “…Tori is the one who needs a shoulder to lean on when she’s in a tough spot. But all of her friends are too busy with their own lives. Enter the Twin Estates’ resident bad boy, Landon Edenhoff. When he offers her an all expenses paid vacation, she’s immediately suspicious – he’s rarely nice and his intentions are never good. But she’s ready for a change of scenery and knows she can give as good as she gets from Mr. Rude & Nasty himself. After all, how bad could this neighbor really be?” P.S. Here’s the series order: https://www.maryse.net/…/stylo-fantome-twin-estates-series-…
  2. The Thalia Series: The Complete Collection by Jennifer Bene <— DARK READ/KIDNAPPED ALERT!! SERIES BUNDLE!!! “The Thalia Series is a dark, gripping, and emotionally harrowing story that takes you on a rollercoaster ride from the deepest of dark romances all the way to the light.”
  3. Pure White Rose: A Dark Romance (Rose and Thorn Book 2) by Fawn Bailey <— DAKR READ ALERT!!
  4. Let There Be Life (The Sled Dog Series Book 3) by Melissa Storm
  5. Rebel by R.R. Banks <— HIS ENEMY’S DAUGHTER... “...She’s untouchable. My enemy’s daughter. But I wanted her the moment I saw her.  Her sweet lips. Her curvy hips. I’m addicted to her taste. She submitted to me eight years ago. But I screwed up. Now I’m back. She hates me...”
  6. The Backup Plan (Back in the Game) by Jen McLaughlin <— HE WAS A FOOTBALL STAR & NOW EVERYONE HATES HIM… “...Everything in my life revolved around football–and I loved every second. I was a star. Until, suddenly…I wasn’t. Now everyone thinks I’m the monster who killed his best friend. I’m an outcast on campus, silent and alone. Then Taylor Selmer walks back into my life. When will she learn–I’m beyond saving…”
  7. Crave (Blood & Breed Book 1) by Tabatha Vargo & Melissa Andrea <— PARANORMAL!!
  8. SEAL My Love: A SEAL Brotherhood Novel by Sharon Hamilton
  9. I Need (Enamorado Book 3) by Ella Fox <— HER RECLUSIVE NEIGHBOR ALERT!! “…With the paparazzi camped outside of her house she has no choice but to stay next door with the new neighbors. That’s when Emery meets the man who makes her feel things she never knew she could. He’s alone and wants to keep it that way...”
  10. Hit Girl: A stand-alone love story. (The Vault) by Tia Louise <— SHE WANTS REVENGE!!! “...He told me to get over it, let it go. I can’t do that. I want them to pay. Every. Last. One.
  11. Sweet & Wild (Canton Book 2) by Viv Daniels
  12. A Place With Heart by Jennie Jones
  13. Frozen: A Prodigal Story by A.M. Arthur
  14. The Chosen: A Novella of the Elder Races by Thea Harrison <— LIVE!!! THEA HARRISON’S LATEST!
  15. Misdemeanor by Michelle Thomas <— HE’S A COP… “...Hailey’s managed to stay one step ahead of a past filled with fear and a tainted view of love. But when she meets Alex, she knows she can’t outrun him. Or his determination to be the one thing she never expected–hers. Now, it’s not just her life that’s in danger. It’s also her heart…

PREORDERS (going live at midnight :D )

➔➔➔  Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).

Kooloo March 19, 2018 at 6:18 AM

Oooooooo I’m FIRST on a MONDAY!!!!
yay me :0

Happy Monday you beautiful sexy ladies
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Kooloo March 19, 2018 at 6:19 AM

Gery, I hope your back is better!

Lisa Aiello March 19, 2018 at 6:51 AM

Good morning lovelies! Hope you have a great Monday. Great list up there – I see several that I MUST have!

Cheryl March 19, 2018 at 7:43 AM

Happy Monday!!! Now off to work… :(

Maryse March 19, 2018 at 8:33 AM

I need more coffee… and I miss my peppermint mocha. *sigh*

Good morning friends!!! :D

Maryse March 19, 2018 at 8:33 AM

YAY KOOLOO!!!!! Happy Monday to you too!!!

bev March 19, 2018 at 8:38 AM

A coffee stop for sure.
Let’s have a great Monday….

What coffee flavors do you all like to order?

Tessa March 19, 2018 at 9:47 AM

Good morning!

If I could have sugar, caramel Macchiatto. Since I can’t, SF peppermint mocha. :)

Tessa March 19, 2018 at 9:50 AM

Kooloo! I started reading Cruel Prince last night since my library FINALLY got it and OMG!!! You were right. So far, I’m in love with the story. So much that I did the whole, ‘wow, I really need to sleep…. *reads*’ thing.

Nay March 19, 2018 at 10:13 AM

Good morning! My fave coffees are pumpkin spice in the fall and eggnog or peppermint mocha at Christmas, but I can never find anything in SF besides french vanilla and the occasional hazelnut, so that’s what I stick with.

Tessa–who had SF peppermint mocha??

Is anyone else besides me planning to read With This Man tomorrow? I can’t wait to have Jesse Ward back in my life again!

Grey March 19, 2018 at 10:20 AM

*hobbles in* nope, no better. Which means tomorrow will be a disaster, but I can barely stand without crying. No use to anyone today.

Nay March 19, 2018 at 10:34 AM

Sorry, Grey! That sucks! My hubs has terrible back problems, so I got him one of those inversion chairs and he LOVES it. It’s a temporary fix, but it does make him feel a lot better for hours at a time. However, he has the type of problems that those chairs are made to help.

Nay March 19, 2018 at 10:35 AM

So I finished What He Doesn’t Know. I really enjoyed it. It was angsty, not quite as angsty as I’d hoped (I was missing a bit of character and story development), but I think the 2nd half of the duet is going to be the one to chew up your guts and spit them out–Yay! So only have to wait 10 more days.

And I love the covers–I think I’m supposed to want her to be with the guy on the first cover, BUT I’m LURVing the Jared Letoishness of the guy on the second cover…

R. Renee March 19, 2018 at 10:41 AM

I’m finally reading The Idea of You and I swear it’s like book crack.

Tessa March 19, 2018 at 12:01 PM

Starbucks has the SF peppermint syrup during Christmas and the mocha part, if you ask for SF, is just unsweetened cocoa. Outside of that, during Christmas, Coffeemate sells sugar-free peppermint mocha creamer, and during the fall, pumpkin spice is also available as a SF creamer. Rest of the year, yeah, Hazelnut or Vanilla. :(

*hugs Grey gently* Rest. Do the icy hot thing and just rest today as much as possible. Back issues are no joke.

Young March 19, 2018 at 12:07 PM

Just finished ‘Judgement Road’ by Christine Feehan. So GOOD! Loved it!!

Robyn March 19, 2018 at 12:09 PM

I can’t wait for some Jesse action tomorrow! 3, 2, 1……

Meanwhile, I’m rereading the Alpha & Omega series by Patricia Briggs. I will get to Burn Bright…I will, I will!!!

Has anyone been reading the twin Estates series by Stylo Fantome?
It’s starting to peak my interest. Is it funny, angsty? What are the feels you get?

Grey March 19, 2018 at 12:23 PM

My problem is that I overdo it and then wind up laid up for several days. Unfortunately, not my first rodeo…probably not my last either… *grumbles to myself about being a terrible patient*

Redemption Island caught my attention from Maryse’s latest updated list. Gonna try that I think…

Lisa Aiello March 19, 2018 at 12:24 PM

Robyn – I read books 1 and 2. They were funny, sexy/naughty, a little angsty, alpha asshole vibes from Wulf. I really enjoyed them.

Maryse March 19, 2018 at 3:33 PM

Young!!! I haven’t read Christine Feehan in AGES even though I loved her in my strictly paranormal days. YAY!!!! I’m so glad you loved it.

*runs to look it up again*

MichelleS March 19, 2018 at 4:39 PM

Nay – it’s been four years since I read This Man series. I don’t remember it, but I read them back to back, so I must have liked them. Give me something to remember it by! Argh!!!!

MichelleS March 19, 2018 at 4:43 PM

I’m reading Demon Mine, which is sooooo weird, but sexy. She got kidnapped by demons, held prisoner, feeds them through sexual energy, and he’s her “handler”…. oh oh…. yup. Okay. I was in a mood.

MichelleS March 19, 2018 at 4:53 PM

Maryse – I used to love Feehan’s paranormal Carparhian novels! Will never forget Gregori’s story. That was my fave.

MichelleS March 19, 2018 at 4:59 PM

*** pointy ears peeking up**** Cruel Prince? A Faerie Court??? Catnip!!! Report back stat please.

Maryse March 19, 2018 at 5:08 PM

My favorite is the one that had been imprisoned in a wall for hundreds of years and was like a wild ravaging beast and only SHE could calm him…

OH MY MY MY that book did me in. Was he Gregori?? I’ll need to backtrack through my reviews…

Tessa March 19, 2018 at 5:13 PM

Stat here. Okay, honest truth, OMG! It’s the first of a series, but the main character is awesome. Some things you can kind of foretell if you are like us and have read a ton of fantasy and PNR, but then there is a lot of the stuff I wasn’t expecting and through me. The end… Yeah, go read it MichelleS. Also, Demon Mine by whom? That title isn’t exactly rare.

Maryse, that was my favorite too! Or… One with a girl who basically was raised from a young age as a family to a vampire and was basically claimed by one of the most powerful.

Tessa March 19, 2018 at 5:16 PM

Oh, and MichelleS! At one point, I kid you not, I just about threw the book across the room in shock. Like, you knew it was coming, but the how and what happens as a result… yeah. No.

Nay March 19, 2018 at 5:46 PM

Michelle–first of all, I’m looking up Demon Mine! I LOVE pnr like that! Love demons! That’s why I love the super sexy The Road to Hell demon series by Gracen Miller. It’s demented and dark, and sexy!

This Man series was the one where she is the interior decorator and he has the “Manor” and she doesn’t know what it really is (I think).

I tried to read the first Carpathian book and was so bored that I never finished it and never moved on. By chance is this one of those series where you can skip the first book?? I know there are a couple of other PnR series where the 1st books don’t really ‘go with’ the rest of the series.

Tessa March 19, 2018 at 5:56 PM

It is. They even do a wrap up of who the Carpathians are each book.

Nay March 19, 2018 at 6:31 PM

OK, thanks, Tessa. I’m trying to get back into my PnR this year, and I may get to that series eventually. I made a ‘PnR catch-up’ shelf on GR and it’s filling up fast because I’m so behind. I just want to get back to my sexy alpha vamp/demon/fae/shifter etc. roots!

Just realized that I never read the This Man novella, All I Am, that came out last year (it features Jesse’s friend, Drew). It’s only 106 pages, so that’ll be perfect to read until With This Man releases!!

bev March 19, 2018 at 7:06 PM

When Feehan and Kenyon first came out I gobbled them up like potato chips.
For me I think the Kenyon’s went down in quality. Maybe the Feehan too, but maybe just too much of the same.

Maryse March 19, 2018 at 7:18 PM

Nay I think you can skip the first. My favorite is the second or the third (the one with the ravage angry beast from the wall). :) SOOOOOO GOOD. and kind of scary!

Maryse March 19, 2018 at 7:20 PM

bev… I think they all suffer from that. Such intensity during the first 3 or 4 or 6 … and then possibly a decline once we get to 12. J.R. Ward I stuck with for MUCH longer than 6 (and every one was awesome)…

bev March 19, 2018 at 7:38 PM

With Ward it was when I realized I was just reading for Blay and Qhuinn, lol.
With KMM the book that shall not be named.

Still love Briggs. Really liked the two Kate Daniels ones I read.
And I have the books with Terrible ….just need to read them.

Cheryl March 19, 2018 at 8:45 PM

Not sure what I’m reading yet, but we are supposed to get more snow, so I think I’ll have plenty of time to decide and to read. Still trying to stick to KU books only.

Grey, hope your back is feeling better.

Tessa March 19, 2018 at 8:46 PM

I need to re-read the first Terrible one so I can remember enough to not be lost with the second. It’s been YEARS since the first one.

Kenyon, she’ll go through major fail times, then suddenly pick up and be interesting again. I’ve been more into her Nick series than the Hunters series though. It sounds like it’ll be FOREVER before Simi gets her book. Probably right before Nicks.

LisafromDFW March 19, 2018 at 9:06 PM

Recently I found Cake by Carmen Jenner in a new release post on here. It was funny and cute. Low angst but the MC loves cake! Who doesn’t love cake!?!?! Her name is Poppy and the hero calls her “Pop Tart”. She hates it so of course he keeps doing it. Fun read for a break from sad or stressful books. And KU!

Maryse March 20, 2018 at 7:30 AM

Lisa that does sound cute and fun. Pop Tart. Tee hee. :P

Young March 20, 2018 at 11:20 AM

Maryse, I love Christine Feehan but have lost tract of all paranormal series. Judgement Road is a MC story (russians) and I think there will be a series of stories based on other characters in the MC gang. I love CF’s heroes for their possessive love towards their heroines!!