Good morning and Happy Monday! It’s that time again (earlybird day) and we’ve got a few on here that definitely sound gooooood to me. And since it’s Monday, let’s start off with “Three Things”:
1.) It thunderstormed ALL night (crazy lightening, constant deep rumbling and pouring rain) and my dog Hobbit HATES thunderstorms. So… I maybe got three hours of sleep with all her panicking and the room lighting up every few minutes. *sigh* I’ll sleep like a baby tonight though.
2.) I made lemon-garlic roasted cauliflower yesterday (drizzled in olive oil) and it’s AMAZING. Who knew cauliflower was so good?
3.) I read two books this weekend (well, finished one) and then started and finished another, so I had an excellent reading weekend. In fact, here are both of my reviews in case you missed them: Book Review – That Guy by Kim Jones AND Book Review – All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- The Naked Truth by Vi Keeland <— VI KEELAND ALERT!! THE NAKED TRUTH IS LIVE!!! Whooooops. The client she’s pitching to, is her ex… “…After two years on shaky ground at work because of my screw up, an opportunity to impress the senior partners was just what I needed. Or so I thought… Until I walked into the conference room and collided with the man I was supposed to pitch. My coffee spilled, my files tumbled to the ground, and I almost lost my balance. And that was the good part of my day. Because the gorgeous man crouched down and looking at me like he wanted to eat me alive, was none other than my ex, Gray Westbrook. A man who I’d only just begun to move on from…”
- Taking What’s Envied by Alexa Riley
- Truth and Lies Duet: Boxed Set by Pepper Winters <— PEPPER WINTERS DUET BUNDLE!!!
- Dirty Sexy Player by Laurelin Paige <— COMPETITION TURNS INTO A FAKE MARRIAGE ALERT!! “…The crazy idea? Marry the competitor. Elizabeth Dyson, the bride-to-be in question, is on board with the plan. She wants access to her trust fund and can only get it once she marries. Each has something the other wants – all they have to do is pretend to like each other well enough to tie the knot. Only trouble is, playing fiancé to Elizabeth isn’t quite that simple. Wes finds her sexy and brilliant…”
- Ultimate Sacrifice (Men of Courage Book 1) by K.C. Lynn <— LIVE AND HOLY MOLY WHAT A COVER!!!!!!! He’s a Lieutenant “…one fatal call leads to tragedy and a danger they never saw coming. Meanwhile, his personal life is just as destructive. All thanks to the gorgeous sports bar owner he shared an unforgettable night with only to have her slip out on him before the morning sun. Zoey thought she could escape him without a fight but what she fails to realize is Austin doesn’t give up when he wants something, and he wants Zoey…”
- Guarded (Hostage Rescue Team Series Book 12) by Kaylea Cross
- The Inspector Claims The Vampiress: A Nocturne Falls Universe story by Larissa Emerald
- Marrying a Prince (A Fake Marriage Series Book 4) by Anne-Marie Meyer
- Flip Trick by Amo Jones <— HER ONE NIGHT STAND TURNS OUT TO BE HER STEP-BROTHER… “I’m Amethyst Lily Tatum, and up until this point, I’d managed to maintain a fairly low-key life. I’m what you would call a socially unacceptable hot mess. Instead of partying, I’m skating, flipping ollie’s over guys who loved to underestimate me. Then I started college, met a wild girl who I would soon call my best-friend, had my first drunk one-night stand, left my phone at his house, and then, when I finally managed to meet my mom’s new boyfriend, I found out that my one-night stand, was now my new stepbrother.”
- Reckless Attraction Vol. 2: MMA Contemporary Sports Romance by JJ Knight
- The Ties That Bind: A Mafia Love Story (The Love Story Series Book 2) by Rebecca Norinne
- Stuck On You (Sanctuary Book 3) by Evie Snow
- Soulmates by K. Ries
- Yours Truly, Cammie by S.J. Sylvis <— HER RULE. DON’T GET INVOLVED WITH A MARINE… “...in an attempt to avoid an awkward run-in with a previous blind date, whom I may or may not have abandoned mid-dinner, I found myself standing in an exam room with Lucas Wells. He was exceptionally handsome on the outside, but the second he started to run that egotistical mouth of his, I wanted to do one of two things: smack him or kiss him. Lucas Wells, the United States Marine, has me bending my rule in more ways than one…”
- Rebel Heart by LK Farlow <— SHE’S HIS TUTOR… “When AJ Adams is coerced into tutoring Brock Larson, she can’t help but wonder what she’s done to deserve such an epic punishment. He’s the very definition of an All-American good boy—and a total kiss ass. He’s the perfect son, the perfect student, and according to rumor, by far the best golfer the university has ever seen. Puh-lease. If he’s so perfect, why does he need tutoring?”
- One More Bad Boy by Nora Flite <— ONE NIGHT WITH HER & IT ALL TURNS OUT WRONG… “…I’m the sole inheritor of his record company. His legacy means the world to me, but in just a few months I’ve managed to lose every artist on his label. I’m screwed, but then I see her videos on Instagram. Amina Richards’ voice is the answer to all my troubles. One quick contract later, and we’re in business. Except… I can’t focus on working with her because I’m busy fantasizing about how soft her lips feel. Sleeping with her is the only way to cleanse her from my system. I get my wish. And it turns out I’m wrong...”
- Rock Hard: A Motorcycle Club Romance (The Beasts MC) (Alpha Inked Bikers Book 2) by Zoey Parker
- SEAL’s Ultimate Challenge (Take No Prisoners Book 10) by Elle James
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (look what’s going live at MIDNIGHT!! )
- Four Day Fling by Emma Hart – July 24th 2018
- Girls’ Night Out: A Novel by Liz Fenton & Lisa Steinke – July 24th 2018
- A Noise Downstairs: A Novel by Linwood Barclay – July 24th 2018
- Believe Me: A Novel by JP Delaney – July 24th 2018
- Lost Boy by M. Robinson – July 24th 2018
- Royal Bastard (Royals Undone Book 1) by Nana Malone – July 24th 2018
- Blind Love (Cowboys and Angels Book 5) by Kelly Elliott – July 24th 2018
- Moore Than A Feeling by Julie Richman – July 27th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).