<—Good morning and happy Monday!! P.S. That earlybird there to the left is skyrocketing up the Amazon charts already!! Oh and!! YAY October!! It’s officially Halloween. 😉 Okay I’m definitely getting ahead of myself but I love it. I feel like the season has officially started, and I can’t wait for the first touch of cool air to hit, so I can put up my Halloween decorations. 😛
Okay let’s play “Three Things”
- I made Mississippi Pork Roast this weekend and it was just as delicious (works equally well with pork) and I used whole radishes as a substitute for my “potatoes”. It was (is) GREAT!! YAY for leftovers!
- My coffee is brewing as we speak and I’m needing coffee badly this morning. My eyes don’t want to be open. I can’t believe I’m even able to type right now.
- My latest favorite nail polish color (or sheer color) is Essie’s “Treat Love & Color in Minimally Modest”. It’s a very sheer nude pink (and with three coats, you can definitely see the color and shine, and it lasts for at least 5 days pretty well – I redo it once a week). I don’t even put a top or bottom coat on. Now… I already have sheer nudes by Opi but I was finding them a little on the “yellow” side for my taste. So this pink one did the trick, and I see they have even pinker ones that are tempting me.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Not Until You by Corinne Michaels <— LIVE!!! THE LATEST BY CORINNE MICHAELS!!! She narrowly avoided a one-night stand with him… 😉 “…Thinking I walked away from that night unscathed was stupid. Sure enough, at the biggest meeting of my career waits the CEO of Dovetail Enterprises—him. It might be the most embarrassing moment of my professional life. And breaking my no-client rule might just be the hottest moment of my personal life. Learning to trust has never felt so good, but falling has never hurt so bad…“
- Hot For His Girl by Rachel Blaufeld <— LIVE!! RACHEL BLAUFELD’S LATEST!!! She’s a single mom/snarky blogger & he’s a professor/food blogger!! “…Reid’s blog, Grill and Groom, began on a dare. Now, he regularly shows his abs of steel while grilling. He may love this gig more than his day job. She needs her page views and advertisers to support her daughter. Until the two meet and spin a web online and IRL . . . in real life…” ALSO!!! Check out the author’s guest post on my blog where she shares one of her favorite recipes (that also shows up in the book!!). I’M STARVING NOW!!! 😛
- Laid Over by S.E. Hall <— S.E. HALL’S LATEST IS LIVE! They’re seated next to each other on a flight… “…They’re nothing alike, from two very different worlds, except for one huge, perhaps serendipitous, similarity — they’re in the same place, where neither have ever been before, at the same time — because of two, perfectly aligned off-chances...”
- Tray (A Hell’s Harlem Novel Book 2) by J.M. Walker <— J.M. WALKER BIKER BOOK ALERT!! This one just went LIVE! “...She was innocent. Pure. Untouched. She was the daughter of a rival club member, but that didn’t stop us. It only heightened the desire, the passion we felt. We were happy…until someone she trusted made a move that no one saw coming…”
- When Forever Changes by Siobhan Davis <— LIVE!! HE WAS HER BEST FRIEND & SOULMATE BUT HE DEVASTATED HER… “…I’d never experienced such heart-crushing pain. Until he leveled me a second time, and I truly wanted to die. But I had to stay strong because I wasn’t alone in this cruel twist of fate. I look to the sky, pleading with the stars, begging someone to tell me what I should do because I don’t know how to deal with this. I don’t know how to cope when my forever has changed, and I can’t help wondering if I had seen the signs earlier, if I’d pushed him, would it have been enough to save us?”
- Mating the Huntress: An Interracial Romance by Talia Hibbert <— LIVE!! WEREWOLF ALERT! “Chastity Adofo knows a monster when she sees one. As soon as Luke Anthony wanders into her family’s coffee shop, she recognises the evil lurking beneath his charming smile and fantastic arse. The handsome werewolf is determined to have her—but she’s determined to cut out his heart…”
- Play Thing (Hot Sydney Nights Book 3) by Nicola Marsh
- King’s Price (Kings of Sydney) by Jackie Ashenden
- Unleashed (Hotel Temptation) by Caitlin Crews
- Teacher Wanted (Rent-a-Dom Book 3) by <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE!!! “...After Dakota’s failed attempt to get his too-vanilla boyfriend to be more dominant and creative in the bedroom blows up in their faces, Asher suggests they contact Rent-a-Dom for an alpha who can teach him the skills he needs to fulfill Dakota’s fantasies. Guy Daily has three firm rules—no kissing, no cuddling, and no overnights. When he finds himself breaking all three with his intriguing new clients, he’s not very happy about it…”
- Win For Love by Isabelle Peterson
- Crave by Adriana Locke <— ADRIANA LOCKE’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!! And it CAN be read as a standalone (although it’s part of an interconnected series). She’s over him… mostly. 😉 “…Sure, she’ll always be a little weak to the dimple in his right cheek and the way his five o’clock shadow makes him ruggedly handsome. But that’s not enough to cover every other thing about him because they all drive her nuts. Like how he won’t admit he’s wrong even when he knows it and how he drives his stupid car a million miles an hour on wet asphalt. As she rolls back into town and takes a seat at Crave, she won’t take the bait. She’s over him. Mostly…”
- Twisted Loyalties (The Camorra Chronicles Book 1) by Cora Reilly <— STREET FIGHTER FIGHTING FOR HIS PLACE IN THE MAFIA… “…Leona wants to build a decent life for herself, away from her drug-addicted mother. But soon she catches the attention of a dangerous man – Fabiano Scuderi. Staying out of trouble and living a normal life are near impossible with a man like him. Leona knows she needs to avoid Fabiano, but men like him aren’t easy to shake off. They always get what they want...”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live at midnight!!! )
- Consumed (Firefighters series Book 1) by J.R. Ward – October 2nd 2018
- Indulge With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 10) by Kristen Proby – October 2nd 2018
- Talkin’ Trash (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC Book 2) by Lani Lynn Vale – October 2nd 2018
- Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor – October 2nd 2018
- The Dream Daughter by Diane Chamberlain – October 2nd 2018
- A Spark of Light: A Novel by Jodi Picoult – October 2nd 2018
- An Easy Death (Gunnie Rose Book 1) by Charlaine Harris – October 2nd 2018
- Blood Communion: A Tale of Prince Lestat by Anne Rice – October 2nd 2018
- Kill the Queen (A Crown of Shards Novel) by Jennifer Estep – October 2nd 2018
- Bluebird by Ann Penny – October 3rd 2018
- Cards of Love: The Moon (New Camelot Book 4) by Sierra Simone – October 5th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).