BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!! IT’S MONDAY & A BUNCH OF BOOKS JUST WENT LIVE, from our FAV authors… like that one ————->
So I edited the list below 😉
Yep… they did it again!! The authors made Sunday awesome. ‘Cause there are a couple of surprise releases that are making us squee, plus some bargain price finds that are not to be missed! So I can’t possibly wait until Tuesday to post these. What if you’re bored and need ’em right now?!
Plus, I also re-highlighted some of tomorrow’s highly anticipated new releases. 😀 These are gonna rock our worlds.
- Desolation (Jokers’ Wrath MC Book 4) by Bella Jewel <— JUST RELEASED! BIKER BOOK ALERT! (here’s the series reading order).
- Double Dare (A Neighbor from Hell Book 6) by R.L. Mathewson <— JUST RELEASED!!! SO many of us are HUGE fans of this series!! Hilarious and steamy and awesome. (Neighbors From Hell Series Reading Order)
- Carter Reed 2 (Carter Reed Series) by Tijan <— JUST RELEASED! TIJAN ALERT! Lauren loved it! “5:09am….just finished Carter Reed 2. Can we say book hangover? Now I’ve gotta go make a breakfast casserole for Teacher Appreciation Breakfast at my son’s school. Picked the wrong time to read all night, but totally worth it.“
- Sweet (Contours of the Heart) by Tamara Webber <— JUST RELEASED!
- Clipped by Love (Bellevue Bullies Book 2) by Toni Aleo <— JUST RELEASED!
- Who I Am with You (Unexpected Heroes series Book 2) by Melody Ann <— JUST RELEASED!
- Binge (Seven Year Itch Series Book 1) by Jenn Foor <— JUST WENT LIVE & SOUNDS ROMANTICALLY TUMULTUOUS!!! Marriage troubles… and they come up with a “ruh roh” plan…
- The Tornado by Missy Blue <— RECENT RELEASE MMA FIGHTER!! “When Asher discovers that the skinny little kid who comes to his gym every night is a beautiful young woman, nobody will dare touch her again…“
- Legend (A Legend Novel, Book 1) by Marie Lu <— ON SALE!! DYSTOPIAN ALERT!! Carol loves it! “The Legend Series was great. One of my favorites. I loved the ending as well.“
- First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones <— SUPER-SALE on THIS MUCH LOVED SERIES (all of ’em, listed below). SO MANY recommend it! Like Jeannie: “The Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones is hysterical. It’s about a woman who is the Grim Reaper (not a spoiler, you know that from the first page), and a private investigator. There is also a very mysterious alpha male, and you know a little more about him in each book. A very fun series, I definitely recommend it.” and and Maritza: “I will go with Reyes . He is my book boyfriend. I just can’t get enough of him.”
- For I Have Sinned (A Charley Davidson Story) (short story) by Darynda Jones <— SUPER-SALE
- Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson) by Darynda Jones <— SUPER-SALE
- Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones <— SUPER-SALE
- Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet by Darynda Jones <— SUPER-SALE
- Fifth Grave Past the Light by Darynda Jones <— SUPER-SALE
- Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson Series) by Darynda Jones <— SUPER-SALE (’cause book #8 is coming out in just a couple of weeks!!!)
- Deep Blue Eternity by Natasha Boyd <— her latest release is on super-sale!!!!!! Kay was loving it! “Oh my gosh everyone on here needs to read Deep Blue Eternity right now. I’m about 43% in and it is SO GOOD. Such honest characters and a perfect love story. I can’t put it down, can’t stop thinking about it when I’m not reading it, can’t wait to see what happens, but don’t want it to be over. It’s making me kuh-razy.“
AND PRE-ORDERS (tomorrow’s!!):
- The Mistake (Off-Campus Book 2) by Elle Kennedy <— April 28th 2015
- Overruled (The Legal Briefs Series) by Emma Chase – expected release date April 28th 2015
- Broken Juliet (Bad Romeo) by Leisa Rayven – expected release date April 28th 2015
- Black Iris by Leah Raeder – expected release date April 28th 2015
- The Reckoning: COMING APRIL 28TH (Hard to Resist) by S.L. Scott
- Loving the Beast: A Beauty Epilogue by Skye Warren expected release date April 28th 2015
Can’t wait for The Mistake!
Kissing Madeline by Lex Martin releases tomorrow. It is the 3rd book in a standalone, somewhat connected series. I read book #2 Finding Dandelion and book #1 Dearest Clementine is free.
I probably will squirrel from the Fall Away series to read this and then The Mistake on tuesday!!
Carter Reed 2 and The Mistake! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
Exposing the Bad Boy by Nora Flite came out early, too. I read an ARC & it was really good.
Binge sounds really good…
Binge DOES sound good! The title alone gives a good idea… 😉
I’m reading Bad Romeo….since Broken Juliet I coming out tomorrow…….it as sooooo gooood!!!!!………..I’m only at 40% and I can already tell it’s going to be a 5*……I would definitely put it in the same category as The Deal by Elle Kennedy…..it’s really fun and has a ton of lol moments:)….after this series definitely reading The mistake……and then on to my top favorite author ever Tijan…….. Carter Reed 2!!!!!!!! I normally stop everything I’m reading just for Tijan but i have to say that the Bad Romeo series and Off Campus series are just that good………so many goodies out this week!!!!!!!
Deborah!!!! YES! My thoughts exactly. 😀 And now you have me excited to read Bad Romeo. My friend Sherry can’t wait for #2 tomorrow.
I finished Bad Romeo over the weekend. I grabbed it when it was on sale a while back and wanted something to hold me over until The Mistake was released. It was just awesome! So tomorrow is gonna be a great day. Broken Juliet and The Mistake! Woo hoo!
you missed one–> Bound by hatred by Cora reilley
Squirreled from the Fall Away series and started reading The Binge after reading the sample(which seemed to be better written then the rest of the book). When I read the blurb it made me think of After I Do. Unfortunately, the writing is choppy and the H/h are annoying with their schizo feelings that change from I love you and want to make this work to you’re sh*t and I hate you from literally one sentence to the next over and over and over again! I’m at 75% and was tempted to not finish but my curiosity at where this was going won over. We’ll see…then it’s either The Mistake or Kissing Madeline or The Reckoning next.
After reading Deborah’s comment I’m adding Bad Romeo to my tbr next list.
For Amy and Maryse and any other Sephora addicts, did you see the new “extraordinary rewards’ that are coming soon? Ultimate collection of UD Naked products, Stella McCartney bag…Wonder how long it would take me to save 10,000 points! 🙂