BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! My latest book review is up (the one I mentioned just below): Book Review – Hold by Claire Kent
YAY Sunday! There are quite a few new releases and super-sales today and a few of ’em are by our favorites. One I just TOTALLY one-clicked so hard!!! In fact, had I not already started a book, I’d probably be reading it. It’s this one: The Mistake I Made.
Plus, one of my 5-star favorites is on here, too!
But I’m not squirreling! My Sunday is starting out wonderfully ’cause I’m reading a sort of… post apocalyptic/sci-fi right now (after taste-testing three books, I’ve finally settled on this one). *phew* And so far so good!! Hold by Claire Kent has a hold on me! Tee he. 😉
Okay so… she’s sent to a dangerous, survival of the fittest “prison-planet”, for trespassing (yep… all crimes are regarded and punished equally no matter the severity of the crime) and now she’s left alone amongst the most hardened male criminals.
“Find the strongest man there. Give yourself to him in return for protection. It’s the only way you’ll ever survive.”
Yikes!!! Yep. That’s for me. 😀
But here are a few surprise Sunday releases and sales!
- Lust Thy Neighbor by Emily Snow <— NEW EMILY SNOW RELEASE!!! HE’S HER NEW NEIGHBOR ALERT! “Sarcastic and too good-looking for his own damn good, her new neighbor’s only goal is to survive raising the teenage brother he’s now responsible for. He definitely isn’t looking for a new relationship…”
- Earthbound: An Otherworld Novella by Yasmine Galenorn <— YASMINE GALENORN ALERT!
- When Nothing Is All You’ve Got by Kirsty Dallas <— DYSTOPIAN ALERT!! The author warns… ” It is raw, and brutal, but also in so many ways, beautiful. I would describe it as Mad Max meeting Cinderella. I hope you enjoy it!” Sounds good!
- In Pieces (Finding Peace Book 1) by <— SOUNDS POST APOCALYPTIC! “The world changed thirteen years ago. My life, as well as everyone else’s, was turned upside down. While others pillaged for food and water, I pillaged for weapons and books. If the Heretics want to take over the world, then I’ll lead the Mercenaries to battle for our country…”
- The Manny (Locked & Loaded Series Book 1) by Susan Ward <— M/M ROMANCE! “I didn’t want a job guarding a child. I didn’t want to fall in love with her father. I did both.”
- Pain By Proxy by M.S. Hart <— SHE CAN ABSORB PEOPLE’S PAIN “After a lifetime of inexplicable suffering, Kaitlyn Walsh is desperate for answers. She finds them when Dr. Robert Mitchell confirms what she’s always secretly believed – she absorbs the pain of other people around her…”
- The Winslow Brothers Boxed Set, Books #1-4 (The Blueberry Lane Series) by Katy Regnery
- Wish Come True (The Blogger Diaries Trilogy Book 3) by KD Robichaux <— TRILOGY CONCLUSION!
- Saved by Cara Downey <— ABUSED WOMAN WITH SUBMISSIVE NEEDS ALERT! “She’s naturally submissive, but she’s not aware of her submissive tendencies. Even though she’s survived and risen from out of the ashes… something is still missing in her life…”
- Bastard SEAL: A Bad Boy Forbidden Baby Romance ((Contains bonus book Based!)) by B. B. Hamel <— SHE GOT PREGNANT AFTER THEIR ONE NIGHT STAND ALERT! “When he shows up on my doorstep months later to warn me that my life is in danger, I can’t believe him. But soon it all becomes clear: Emory’s been hunting a group of international terrorists, and now those enemies know that Mason and I exist…”
- The Mistake I Made: A Novel <— PSYCH THRILLER SUPER-SALE that sounds so good!!! She’s out of money and about to be evicted with her young son, but a married stranger offers her money for one night… “With that kind of cash, Roz could clear her debts and get her life back on track. But as the situation spirals out of her control, Roz is forced to do things she never thought herself capable of.“
- Finn Beckett: Rockers of Steel by MJ Fields <— ROCK STAR DOWNWARD SPIRAL AND THAT ONE GIRL THAT RUINS HIM!! And it’s on super-sale!! He’s finally got his life together after his drugs and rock ‘n roll downward spiral… and now he’s ready to perform again. “The day has finally come when I will walk onstage, not as an opening act, but as the act. Hours before my dream comes to fruition, though, I run into a girl, one f’ing girl, and I am back on the path of destruction…“
- After I Do: A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid <— MARITAL DISCORD & ONE OF MY 5-STAR FAVORITES still on super-sale!!! This is a must-read!!! (my review)
- The Seventh Day by AE Watson <— TARA BROWN & ZOMBIES ALERT!! Did you guys know Tara Brown had this horror/sci-fi series under another pen name? “She looks like she did yesterday. Same Clothes. Same Hair. But today her face is calm, dead calm. All their faces are dead calm until one of us makes a noise…“