HAPPY THURSDAY TO US!!!! I’d normally reserve our “late week book finds” for Friday Finds day, but since these look tooooooooo good, and by many of our favorite authors (a few are by my very own favorite authors!!!) I didn’t think it fair to make us wait until tomorrow, since these went live last night!!! *squeeeeeee*
And now, may I present to you, five THURSDAY finds. 😉
- Hidden Seams by Alessandra Torre <— ALESSSSSSSANDRA TORRRRRE’S LATESSSST!!!!!! He’s about to get his business empire… and the SHE shows up.
“…I’ve worked a decade for this. I’ve sold my soul and my reputation. I’ve lived a lie, smiled for the cameras, and hated myself, all for this fortune.
And then … she pops up. A mysterious heir with a rap sheet, combat boots, and a mouth that I want to pin shut with my—
It doesn’t matter. I’ve played this game for a decade. I can continue the charade a little longer, keep my hands to myself and her body out of my mind.
I can keep my secret until the ink dries and everything is mine.
- Thrive (Guardian Protection) by Aly Martinez <— ALY MARTINEZZZZZ!!!!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING SHE WRITES and now we have a new one to indulge in. 🙂 Tee hee!!! She didn’t choose him, and now she needs him to protect her from the one she DID choose…
“…I chose the wrong man, and for seventeen years, I paid in tears, blood, and shattered dreams for that decision.
Now, there’s a man in my house, holding a gun to my head on the order of my ex-husband—given from his prison cell.
That hotheaded soldier I was too afraid to choose? He’s now a six-foot-three wall of muscle who works at the country’s most premier bodyguard agency. I’ve always wanted him, but now, I’ve never needed him more…”
- Midnight Blue by L.J. Shen <— L.J. SHEN’S LATEST IS LIVE & HE’S A ROCK STAR!!! She gets a job babysitting a rock star…
“Alex Winslow. British rock star. Serial heartbreaker. Casanova with whiskey eyes.
“Don’t get near the devil in a leather jacket. He’ll chew you up and spit you out.”
Guess what? I didn’t listen. I signed the contract. World tour. Three months. Four Continents. One hundred shows. My name is Indigo Bellamy, and I sold my soul to a tattooed god…”
- Rules of Engagement by Lily White <— LILY WHITE’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! AND!!! IT IS NOT a dark read. I repeat… this is NOT a dark read. But from this blurb, he sure seems like he’s got a dark side. 😉 He’s her boss…
“Donovan Stone was a man few people dared to cross.
He was dark.
He was dominating.
He was so silent that you had to watch him closely to begin to know what he was thinking.
He was my boss, and the man I should have run from the minute I walked into his corporate office.
Like any bad decision, it took time for me to see the truth about the game I’d entered, for me to understand that it wasn’t the stalker in the shadows I should fear, but the man who pulled the strings…”
- Royal Ruin: A Second Chance Royal Romance (Flings With Kings) by Jessica Peterson <— FAKE ENGAGEMENT TO A BRITISH PRINCE ALERT!!!
Emily—Thank you for joining me for dinner tonight. And for agreeing to my proposal, as ludicrous as it is. Desperate times call for fake engagements. At least in my family.
I am attaching the contract we discussed. Our lawyers asked that I highlight the following clauses:
•The engagement shall last ninety days
•Both parties are to appear genuinely in love at all royal appearances
•Beyond required public displays of affection, there shall be no contact of any kind between the parties
- This is Not a Fairytale by by Rebecca Kate <— BLURB JOLT ALERT!!!! I FOUND another one and I just HAD to add this on (so now consider this six Thursday Finds. LOL!!). OMG This sounds ANGSTY and unrequited and tumultuous and just plain AWESOME. OMG I wanna start it now!!!! P.S. I’m in LOVE with this cover!!!!
This is not a fairytale. This isn’t boy meets girl. They don’t fall madly, truly, deeply in love and live happily ever after after. If you were looking for a sweet romance, then turn around right now. This is a story of the one I should have loved, the one I never should have gotten mixed up with, and the one I always wanted but would never have. Of all the stories I’ve written in my life, this is the one that set fire to my soul. This is my story. This is our story.You know what they say, if you can’t be with the one you love, love the one you’re with…
Whhooooooooo. That’s a good looking list! 😉 Happy Thursday to us, indeed.