While I prepare another dark review, so that we can continue our “dark reading” week journey together, I thought I’d put up a quick list of today’s book releases. Next week is going to be a bigger release day, but there are still some good ones on here, today!
Contemporary (and other romances – mystery, cowboy, etc..)
- Friends Forever: A Novel by Danielle Steele
- Breathe (Colorado Mountain Series) by Kristen Ashley
- Murderville 2 by Ashley Coleman & JaQuavis Coleman
- A Matter of Pride by Marie Hart
- Colors of Love by Jess Dee <—- ohhh rock star short story + erotica + all sorts of stuff! 😉
- Just for Fun by Erin Nicholas
- Boots and Leather by Myla Jackson
- Breaking Brodix by Anne Rainey
- An Unsuitable Bride (Blackwater Brides) by Jane Feather
Just Released a couple of days ago:
A couple of these were brought to my attention by Kathy (they sound right up our alley and are bargain priced) so I found all of the recently published bargain priced books by this publisher and posted them, too. If there are any “must reads” in this list, feel free to let me know. 🙂
- Wrong Bed, Right Guy by Katee Robert
- Seducing Cinderella by Gina L Maxwell <— ok… this one I HAVE to read. Why? MMA fighter, that’s why! Ohhhh, I hope it’s good.
- His Unexpected Family by Robyn Thomas
- Deceiving the Witch Next Door by Misa Bourbon Ramirez
- Take It Like A Vamp by Candace Havens
- Tall, Dark, and Divine by Jenna Bennett
Have you read the Claiming of Sleeping Beauty Trilogy by Anne Rice?? Any thoughts?
Yes id like to know to please?
I haven’t yet but I do intend to. Have any of you read it?
I have heard good things about it, I plan on checking it out one of these days. Would love to hear your thoughts!
I read the first one years ago, and it was a little weird for me. Way too much BDSM, and pretty intense. I wasn’t used to that kind of reading at all back then, and my eyes were probably popping out. Compared to Fifty? It’s pretty hardcore. At least in my opinion. It’s more BDSM than emotional. Although Beauty is crying a lot in it. From shock and pain.