<— HOLY MOLY SURPRISE RELEASE DAY!!! THESE would have been PERFECT for my Friday Finds list, but it’s only Thursday and there’s NO WAY I’m waiting until tomorrow to post ’em. I mean… what if you need an awesome read tonight???? I can in fact guarantee an awesome read on this list, that I LOVED, and I’m reading and loving ANOTHER one of these.
So yeah. 😉 They get their own “Thursday has become the new Tuesday” early-bird (or late bird?) post. 😉
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE!!!
- The Difference Between Us: An Opposites Attract Novel by Rachel Higginson <— LIVE!! WHAT I’M READING AND LOVING RIGHT AT THIS VERY MOMENT and can’t wait to get back to!!!! I will, as soon as I finish this surprise awesome release-day post. 😉 This is the (standalone-ish) sequel to one of the latest book-loves of my life “The Opposite of You” (<— my review). Seriously. They are about connecting characters but each one can be read as as standalone but why would you not want to read these in order? Book #1 (that one to the right) was one of the best books I’ve ever read (I laughed, I clenched <— LOL!!!) so you will to. I just know it! 😀
- The Brightest Sunset (The Darkest Sunrise Duet Book 2) by Aly Martinez <— LIVE!!! FIVE STARS!!!! FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE STARRRRRRS!!!!! FIVE!!! BOTH books in this duet = 5 stars from me! This was awesome, and intense, and nerve-wracking, and emotional, and hilarious, and devastating. MUST READ!! PLEASE?????? PLEASE!!!!! Wanna read my reviews? Book Review – The Darkest Sunrise by Aly Martinez AND!!! ➔ Book Review – The Brightest Sunset By Aly Martinez
Kristin: …if you haven’t read this, GO DO IT! Finally got out of my rut of re-reading all my KA’s…
Melinda: Maryse you are killing me this book “the darkest sunrise” just absolutely love it. I have to go to work. I’m a walking around like a zombie from no sleep. I’m going to be sneaking in the toilet to READ. Your going to get me fired. Love books like this then I’m starting the next one.
Theresa: Darkest Sunrise. Started late so I could not be left with cliffy. Her writing is so great and sooo happy that I am not OCDing over typos and grammar mistakes and mispellings lol. But I think I see what’s coming. The dialogue is just so fresh and great in this book. Gotta love her writing and stories.
Cheryl: Counting the days until The Brightest Sunset releases so I can start this duet!!!
- The Silent: Irin Chronicles Book Five by Elizabeth Hunter <— LIVE!! ELIZABETH HUNTER ALERT!! I won’t read the blurb ’cause this one is part of a series, but I did catch this part: “THE SILENT is a romantic fantasy, and the fifth book in the Irin Chronicles series.”
MichelleS: IRIN CHRONICLES!!! OMG. I love that series. She is such an amazing writer. Elemental Mysteries is still one of my all time favorite vampire series, and Irin Chronicles was fabulous too.
Tessa: MichelleS I’m reading The Secret in the Irin Chronicles and OMG, I love finally knowing what’s going on! I figured the big mystery that has been from book one, but the full story and ramifications? *squeels*
- Beard Up (The Dixie Warden Rejects Book 6) by Lani Lynn Vale <— LIVE!! LANI LYNN VALE ALERT & OH WOW. This blurb wants to jerk my heart right out of my chest!!!! “…He haunts his former life, lurking in the background, surviving on occasional glimpses of the only thing good that is left in his miserable life. The horror he has inflicted upon her is nothing compared to the terror that waits for her when someone moves in to take her from him. The thing about being stuck in the past is that it is like walking through life backwards. She is always looking back, so she doesn’t see what is happening in front of her. Unfortunately for her, it turns out that the ghosts of the past aren’t nearly as terrifying as the monsters of the future…“
- Naughty, Dirty, Cocky by Whitney G. <— LIVE!! WHITNEY G. ALERT!!THE WHOLE COCKY HOTTIE SERIES BUNDLED!!!! “Naughty, Dirty, Cocky is complete the first volume of the New York Times bestselling Steamy Coffee Read Series from Whitney G. Stay after hours with the Naughty Boss, be sure to get checked out by the Dirty Doctor, and make sure you’re prepared to work both inside and outside the bedroom with the Cocky Client…”
- Illicit (Sin City Outlaws Book 4) by M.N. Forgy <— LIVE!! BIKER BOOK DARK READ ALERT!! “...Raven is my club’s prisoner. I’ve been ordered to break her. It should be easy given my violent history. But being this close to a woman—this woman—for the first time in a long time, is like sharing company with the demon Lilith herself. She’s my perfect toy. Filled with a dark rage...”
- Big Shot by Kim Karr <— LIVE!! KIM KARR’S LATEST ALERT!! SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE… Once upon a time he was totally into her… “Moving on wasn’t easy, but I knew I had to let her go. Eventually, I found someone to share my days and nights with, and together we had a daughter. My life was nearly perfect until my world turned upside down. A single father has challenges, and one of those is learning how to calmly deal with your child coming home in tears. I had no idea the day I pounded on my daughter’s classmate’s door, Hannah would be the one standing on the other side.”
- Mr. Darkness by Hilary Storm <— LIVE!! SHE’S A ROMANCE AUTHOR AND HE COMES INTO HER LIFE… but there’s a complication! “Who knew I’d be this intrigued after a single day with him? It’s supposed to be easy… but there’s just one problem, to him this is work and I’m not sure I can separate business from pleasure because it seems to be one in the same when it involves him.”