News!!! Lots of fun news about upcoming books from some of our favorite series, author signings, authors discussing their writing process, contests and awesome giveaways… lots of great updates! Oh plus! Some of our favorite indies, now live with their new publisher like Jessica Park, and Tina Reber.
- Jessica Park’s “Flat-Out Love” is now officially an “Amazon publication” as of today. Congratulations Jessica!
- Tina Reber’s book #1, “Love Unscripted” is now live and re-released with Atria (Simon & Schuster). Check out her awesome new cover for her original release!
- Also news if you haven’t heard yet about Tina’s book #2 Love Unrehearsed will be out September 14th 2012.
- E.L. James’s husband was interviewed on MSNBC right here!
“From NBC-TV’s “Today” show today: ‘Fifty Shades’ author’s husband: I’m not Christian Grey…”
- Amber Lynn Natusch reminds us that in just 13 days “Scarred”, the next installment in her “Caged” series will be out! Expected release – September 24th 2012
- Lara Adrian announces a series bundle “special”:
Interested in 3 for the price of 2? Dragon Chalice Series (Boxed Set) is now in a Digital Boxed Set! You can find it for your Kindle, Nook and Kobo!
- Kelli Maine (author of “Taken (Give and Take)“) has just posted a teaser for her upcoming book (Taken By Storm)
- Tracey Garvis-Graves (author of one of my favorites: On the Island) is hosting a giveaway today!! She’s giving away a Kindle DX on her blog (check her post for details)
- Tiffany A. Snow (author of the popular No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner Series) posts an interview with “Blane” on her blog! I know you guys are team one or the other (Kade? & Blane…). I have yet to read this series, so I’m avoiding the interview in case of spoilers, but you know 😉 If you like Blane best, there he is.
- Laurell K Hamilton discusses on her Facebook page deadlines, muses and writing struggles for her next Anita Blake novel (Affliction (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter) (Anita will be meeting Micah’s parents) – expected release date June 4th 2013.
- Charlaine Harris’s LAST “Sookie Stackhouse” book Dead Ever After: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood) by Charlaine Harris – expected release date May 7th 2013 – I haven’t read the latest one (I know… I’m a bad Eric fan!!) but I know it left so many of you… befuddled. heh. I think I’ll just wait for this grand finale and do ’em both in one sitting.
- Tina Folsom updates us on her “Scanguards Vampires” series news:
What’s next with Scanguards Vampires? I get that questions a lot lately. So, here’s what I can tell you:
- Book 7 will be Oliver’s story. I will start writing in about a week (have to come up with a plot first 😉 ). I hope to finish the book by the end of the year
- Oliver’s book will not be the last
- Other characters who will most likely get a book are: Cain, Blake, Wesley, and new characters I’m introducing in future books.
- Yes, Thomas and Eddie will get a book – but not just yet. M/m romance is not everybody’s cup of tea, so I expect some readers to jump ship when it comes to them, but nevertheless, I will write it.In the meantime, enjoy book 6, Quinn’s Undying Rose (Scanguards Vampires #6).
- Gena Showalter’s latest book Wicked Nights (Hqn) had a price drop! It’s now $4.00 in Kindle format.
- Pamela Palmer also announces a price drop with one of her latest releases: A Blood Seduction: A Vamp City Novel
- Kresley Cole book signing (she is so FUN in person!!) for her upcoming Poison Princess (Arcana Chronicles): Saturday, September 29 at 9:30am in CDT at Austin Teen Book Festival. Oh!! And here is her current signing schedule!
- Fellow reader Rebecka reminds us that:
“Kallypso Master’s next book, Nobody’s Perfect, is supposed to come out Friday!! Yay!!”
- Today’s latest paranormal and contemporary romance book releases have been listed. Click the link to go to the post.
- And last but not least, I updated my “Ultimate List of Rock Star Books“ with a TON more new books. —>It’s up to 253 books so far!!
- OH! And I’m reading a book right now… I’ll wait a bit to make sure I “feel” it before announcing it. So far it’s a good, very steamy (like super steamy!!), pure, full-on romance read. With you know… those potentially angsty “misunderstandings” and tantrums. LOL!
Possibly more news to come later today… if I missed anything, feel free to let me know!!