News, news and more news!!! Along with these amazing recent releases, the authors update us on the upcoming goods, teasers, cover reveals… you know the drill. 😉 Still get’s me all crazy and antsy.
And umm… speaking of antsy… who’s already freaking out waiting on Reckless by S.C. Stephens? (only 5 more days!!!) Eeeeeeep!!!
- S.C. Stephens will be holding awesome giveaways! Here is today’s giveaway!!
- Jamie McGuire shows us the UK version of Travis’s “Walking Disaster” and that is one gorgeous cover!! Just one month left (give or take a day ;)) OH AND! Here is her current signing schedule:
1st week of April:
Houston & Fairview, TX,
OKC, Tulsa, Enid, and Ponca City, OK1st week of May: Kansas City, MO (Romantic Times convention)
May 30-June 1 – New York City (TBA, may not have a signing then)
June 2-6 London
June 7-12 Paris
June 21-22 – Colorado Springs, CO (Rom Con)
June 29 – Orlando, FL (Book Bash)
- Abbi Glines answers some questions about her “Too Far” series (I LOVE this series!! And we are so lucky ’cause we’re getting more than what was originally planned!) *squeeeee*
- Maryse finished Kristen Ashley’s “Raid (Unfinished Heroes)” and she loved it!! (LOL!!! Look how I’m talking. In the 3rd person!!). Will be reviewing it later today and am already lonely without them.
- Nicole Williams is working on a new series! Check out her blog post and the gorgeous cover reveal.
- A. Meredith Walters just released a teeny tiny (but emotionally charged!!) snippet from her “Find You in the Dark” series:
“I’m sorry.” I said into the silence. No two words had ever been more true. Or so completely inadequate. “Please know that I…I love you, Maggie. Always.” I said in a rush of desperation. I needed to say it. Needed her to hear it. If only one more time.
I could hear Maggie sigh. “I know you do, Clay…”
- Jessica Sorensen reveals the cover of her upcoming Fallen Souls book #2! (Here is book #1 –>The Lost Soul (Fallen Soul Series, Book 1)
- Cheryl McIntyre reveals the new cover of her recent release (popular & angsty) new adult release: Sometimes Never.
- Debra Anastasia releases a teeny tiny snipper of her upcoming sequel to Poughkeepsie:
“Brother. I’ve missed you. Damn it.” Blake looked close to tears before pulling Beckett into another pounding hug. “This is not safe at all. What the hell are you doing here?”“Baby, I got to change some sh%t and you’re one of only two people in the world I want advice from.” Beckett slapped Blake’s shoulder again. “But say the word and I’m gone.“ #ReturnToPoughkeepsie
- New Book Release (just released today): Shattered Grace (Fallen from Grace) by K.A. Raines
- New Book Release (just released): Wait for You by J. Lynn
- New Book Release (just released): Play With Me (With Me In Seattle) by Kristen Proby
- New Book Release (just released): Broken by Christa Cervone
- The Forever of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen – expected to be released May 28th 2013
- One Tiny Lie by K.A. Tucker (Livie’s book!!) – expected release date June 11th 2013
- Fifth Grave Past the Light by Darynda Jones – expected release date July 9th 2013
- The Marriage Merger by Jennifer Probst – expected release date July 23rd 2013
- Facade (The Game) by Nyrae Dawn – expected release date August 6th 2013
- Wethering the Storm by Samantha Towle – expected release date August 20th 2013
- Everything for Us (A BAD BOYS NOVEL) by M. Leighton – expected release date September 3rd 2013
- Tempt the Stars: A Cassie Palmer Novel by Karen Chance – expected release date October 1st 2013
- Divergent #3 by Veronica Roth – expected to be released October 22nd 2013
- After Dead: What Came Next in the World of Sookie Stackhouse by Charlaine Harris – expected to be released October 29th 2013
- Daylighters: The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine – expected release date November 5th 2013
- Hard As It Gets: Hard Ink by Laura Kaye <— expected release date November 26th 2013
3rd person… I’m a little worried Maryse. 🙂
Beyond excited for Reckless to be released! Why did I think that the sequel to the Coincidence of Callie and Kayden would be released today??
Just for clarification I pretty sure Jessica announced earlier this week that the ebook for The Forever of Ella and Micha would be available May 28th. I think Amazon has that date too. The paperback is not until Oct.
Thanks Jennifer!! YAY! I just fixed it. 🙂
haha Kirsten! 😉 I know.
Sooooo freaking excited for Kellan!!!!!!!
You scared me! You have After Dead on the list which made me think I missed the release of Dead Ever After (comes out May 7th). I am gonna miss Sookie sooo much.
RECKLESS!!! KELLAN!! RECKLESS!!! KELLAN!! RECKLESS!!! KELLAN!! THIS IS MY CONTINUAL CHANT UNTIL IT’S RELEASED!! I CAN’T WAIT!!! 🙂
I feel like the next few months we all might not be coming out of our reading corners. Hehe
I love the UK cover of WD ! I think it matches perfectly the first book ! Can’t wait for my Travis !
I so agree with Tyna.
For a Minute I totally freaked out thinking how the HELL Did I miss out on the last sookie book??? 🙂
Thanks Tyna,for clearing that up 🙂
I’m SO happy that Jamie McGuire is coming to Paris !!! 😀
Omg! Jamie is coming to Tulsa!! That’s awesome and I cannot wait!!! I can bring my BD special edition!!
Another wow!!!! Just finished Raid!! I just love Kristen Ashley’s books! What a great series! Can’t help but get hooked right away and of course that means I have to keep reading until I’m done!!! As exciting as it is to finish it I feel sad that its over!! I also love the references to characters from her previous books not only in this series but from other series.
Just finished Raid. Loved it. Lisa I love the references to the characters from other books too. She is the best.
Maryse! I can’t contain myself, so excited for Reckless! The next five days will be brutal!
Do we know yet where Jamie McAGuire will be signing her book in Houston? I went to her website, but the calendar is empty.
Opps! Jamie McGuire….
Where’s your reveiw for NEVER TOO FAR? I promise you will devour this read like nobody’s business!!! Well, even you know you will devour this read like nobody’s business!!! I need your reveiw so that I can post my comment and then all will be right again in the world…..(no pressure! lol)
I’m getting the butterfly tattoo tomorrow!!! I saw it and knew I had to have it. Loved Beautiful Disaster. Can’t wait for Walking Disaster!!
I gave up on Jessica Sorensen books. There is always a cliffhanger and the release dates so far away and ever-changing.