News!!! The start of the new year has provided us with many exciting revelations!! And of course teasers. Those teasers are KILLING me!! I have a love/hate relationship with those, just sayin’. Have you read the Reckless teaser yet? GAH!!! Oh you haven’t? Well, I’ve included the link below, along with lots of other goodies.
- S.C. Stephens has just release the entire first chapter of her upcoming and highly anticipated book, “Reckless“. You can read it here. Eeeep! I must read it, especially after Surjit told me… “oh my…. Kellan has already been a little reckless!!!!”
- Just found out that K.A. Linde is releasing a novella on February 26th 2013 for her “Avoiding series“. This’ll be about Chyna! Here’s the gorgeous cover reveal.
- K.A. Tucker (author of one of my favorites – Ten Tiny Breaths) has just released the “Mirror scene” from Trent’s POV!!!
- Samantha Young’s “On Dublin Street” sequel is available for pre-order (but in print only, as of yet). It will be called Down London Road and is expected to release on May 7th 2013!! (thanks to Diane for sending me that tidbit!!). The author says:
“Jo is the heroine of Down London Road (ODS #2)…
So, officially, here is the blurb for Down London Road:
Johanna Walker is used to taking charge. But she’s about to meet someone who will make her lose control….
It has always been up to Johanna to care for her family, particularly her younger brother, Cole. With an absent father and a useless mother, she’s been making decisions based on what’s best for Cole for as long as she can remember. She even determines what men to date by how much they can provide for her brother and her, not on whatever sparks may—or may not—fly.
But with Cameron MacCabe, the attraction is undeniable. The sexy new bartender at work gives her butterflies every time she looks at him. And for once, Jo is tempted to put her needs first. Cam is just as obsessed with getting to know Jo, but her walls are too solid to let him get close enough to even try.
Then Cam moves into the flat below Jo’s, and their blistering connection becomes impossible to ignore. Especially since Cam is determined to uncover all of Jo’s secrets…even if it means taking apart her defenses piece by piece.
Coming May 7th 2013 in ebook and paperback”
- Sylvain Reynard has not yet released title or release date for book #3 in Gabriel’s Trilogy. I know.. I know… LOL! That’s not really news, but I keep getting asked, so I thought I’d officially post it, here. 😉
- Madeline Sheehan has temporarily put “Unbeautifully” on hold. She WILL be releasing it, but needs to revise some things so the release date is now “To Be Announced” (in the meantime, check out my review for book #1 – Undeniable). What a shocking and exhilarating read! Her announcement was on her Facebook page and she said:
“I have been incredibly busy lately and under a lot of pressure (most self-induced) to get UnBeautifully out. And now…I’m not happy with a good portion of the book. And, I absolutely can not release it when I’m not happy with it. So, to alleviate some of the headache this has been causing me, I’m putting it aside, I’m not giving myself a release date, I’ve postponed the blog tour, and have resumed dedicated work on finishing up My Heart & Soul.
I apologize to everyone who has been looking forward to the release of UnBeautifully, THE BOOK IS COMING, but for now, I need a break from it.”