Here are the author Twitter highlights of the day!
- Caridad Pineiro has provided a “free read” (an excerpt from her book Sins of the Flesh) – it’s pretty steamy so adults only!
- Shiloh Walker provides yet another snippet from her upcoming book “Broken”. I hear this book is AWESOME, and that the first one “Fragile” is awesome too.
- Richelle Mead is wrapping up a UK Tour and has blogged about it on her website (pictures too!!) – woops she just got back and tweeted that she fainted on the flight (says she’s fine and promises to blog about it later)
- Jeri Smith-Ready offers us a visual treat with a picture of a cover flat for her upcoming book (Bring on the Night – expected release date July 27th 2010) —-> can’t wait for this! Her characters are sexy and hilarious!
- Gena Showalter currently working on chapter seven of “Darkest Secret”
- Erin McCarthy has just finished a Christmas novella and will be starting “Evan’s book”
- Marta Acosta’s “Vampire Wire” blog has a cool guest blogger (author Lois Gresh) and a contest.
- Laurell K Hamilton just blogged! “Fever Dreams, Sex, and Zombies“
- Alyson Noel has just blogged too! All of our questions…answered (well…at least in regards to her books, anyway) 😉
- Lauren Dane has great news! She is starting a new paranormal series, and Bound by Magic will be out in 2011, and “Cope’s book” is due out this November 2010 (entitled Inside Out – gorgeous cover!!).
- Rachel Vincent just twittered that “Shift (The Shifters, Book 5)” is out!! My release list indicates that it was scheduled for March 1st, but hey, a few days early is even better!
- Shiloh Walker also tentatively finished her latest book today, entitled “If You Hear Her” (which is the first in a new, romantic suspense, three part series). She expects them to be released late 2011 (back to back, one per month). One of her favorite characters in the book will be the hero in book#3. She also insists on teasing us with some lines from it. It worked!. I’m titillated. I want to read it!
- Sherrilyn Kenyon just confirmed that the Simi doll will have a bottle of BBQ Sauce and a Black Amex that will fit in her coffin purse. Ha! I can’t wait to see her.
- Kresley Cole announced that her latest book “Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark)” is doing well! “…debuted @ 4 on NYT list & scored USA Today personal best–16”. That is the next book in my TBR pile. I can’t wait. I hear it’s great!
- Jeaniene Frost’s latest is also doing well (and I enjoyed it very much). “…First Drop of Crimson still on the NYT at #10 and the USA Today at #53″. Congratulations ladies! Keep writing and I’ll certainly keep reading 😉
- Nalini Singh gives us a sneak peak of her soon to be released novella “Whisper of Sin” (that will appear in the Burning Up anthology – release date Aug 3rd 2010)
More to follow as the day progresses…
Want to read these tweets directly? Check out my Authors Who Tweet post, and make sure to follow them! It’s always good stuff!