I intend on reviewing Rydstrom’s book (Kiss of a Demon King by Kresley Cole) this evening, and perhaps even Murdoch’s story from A Deep Kiss of Winter (one more book – Pleasure of a Dark Prince, and I’m all caught up in that series, and I hear the latest book is great!). I can’t wait!
Also, my blog’s birthday is coming up!! Feb 28th, it will be a year old 😉 Look at how much it has grown!
But, in the meantime, while I work, I will also "play" (bad…I know) but I will be updating you all day with today’s best author tweets 🙂
- Christina Dodd celebrated her 20th anniversary of getting "The Call". Check out her blog as she reminisces about her first 20 years.
- Moira Rogers has updated her blog with a snippet from her upcoming book "Sanctuary Unbound". She also informed fans that the third book (Alec’s) is due Jan 2011, and there maybe even be a book #4.
- Lara Adrian is currently writing…(I can’t wait to find out what….)
- Jeri Smith-Ready is currently working on copyedits
- Shiloh Walker grants us another snippet of her soon to be released book "Broken"..she likes to tease us, this one…
- Christina Dodd also posted the cover for her upcoming paranormal book "Chains of Ice: The Chosen Ones" – expected release date July 2010.
- Christina Dodd news is hopping this week!! She has another book coming out (In Bed with the Duke) – "…my first historical in 4 yrs!" – Read an excerpt on her website here
- Diana Rowland will be signing copies of Blood of the Demon (Kara Gillian, Book 2) this Saturday from 2-4pm at the Mandeville Barnes & Noble.
More to follow as the day progresses…
Want to read these tweets directly? Check out my Authors Who Tweet post, and make sure to follow them! It’s always good stuff!