PSYCH-THRILLER LOVERS!!! Look at this! Now… I know SO many of you read this one a couple of years ago when it was still “indie” but it’s since been picked up by a big publisher, and now it’s TWO books deep, with a third book that’s coming out soon! Now that I’m a HUGE psych-thriller fan, I need to read this ASAP ’cause OMG THAT BLURB! Yep so good, that they’re making a movie!!
P.S. Just look at how much love!!!:
Laura: Just finished the girl in 6e wow I loved it it was amazing and the way she wrote it was amazing as well loved loved very unique I think 5* for the layout of the story and she thought of everything would recommend to everyone!!… a very twisty story and the research that must have went into it was amazing!
Cheryl: Laura, did the Girl in 6E end in a cliffhanger…
Laura: Cheryl no girl in 6e didn’t have a CH but I suppose there could be another book to it the way it ended?
Alicia: The Girl from 6E, and it was also GREAT! I was quite surprised at how much I enjoyed it and loved her writing style.
Jody: Totally different to my normal reads and WOW!. Dark, twisted with a little humor thrown in. It has different POV’s and little side stories which I can’t wait to see how it all ends.
Kristin: The Girl in 6E was outside of my comfort zone. <— sidenote from Maryse: That just makes me wanna read it more. LOL!! 😛
About book #1:
My life, inside this apartment is simple. It works, as long as I follow the rules.
1. Don’t leave the apartment. Not in case of fire, not to mail a letter, not to run an errand. The door stays shut, and I stay inside.
2. Don’t get attached to clients. I take off my clothes, I stand in front of the camera, and I perform. What they want, I give. Their secrets, I keep. Everything I tell them, is a lie.
3. Don’t kill anyone. I’ve obeyed that rule for over three years.
My life, inside this apartment was simple, and it worked. Then, I started breaking rules.
SERIES READING ORDER:
- The Girl in 6E (A Deanna Madden Novel Book 1)
- Do Not Disturb (A Deanna Madden Novel Book 2)
- If You Dare