UPDATED September 21st 2020!!!
Are you looking for more motorcycle club romance reads? Do you love a real bad boy (and I mean raw, gritty and unapologetic). You know… THAT kind of bad boy. 😉 Where the lines are blurred between good, bad and potential anti-hero. Or maybe he’s good at heart, but still… has his own way of doing things. A bit of shock value, if you will. And all of that dominating alpha male x everyone in the compound.
Yep. Testosterone a-plenty in Kristen Ashley’s books but her latest Motorcycle Man took the cake! And we loved it so much (and so did the author) that it spawned a spin-off. THIS ONE!!
If you haven’t read Motorcycle Man yet, I HIGHLY recommend it. Addictive and one of my absolute favorites!!!—->
And many of you agree!
Deana: This was the first book I read from the author and LOVED IT!!! Tack sure knew how to get my eyes to pop, there were many times I said Oh no he didn’t…There were times I wanted to kick his ass and kiss him all at the same time lol.
Shawn: my new book favorite of all time is MotorcycleMan!!! I never thought MM would be something I would even care to read! Thanks for all the great recommendations! I want to download another Kristen Ashley book, but I’m terrified it won’t be as good as MM. LOL
About book #1:
Too hot to handle . . .
Tabitha Allen grew up in the thick of Chaos-the Chaos Motorcycle Club, that is. Her father is Chaos’ leader, and the club has always had her back. But one rider was different from the start. When Tabby was running wild, Shy Cage was there. When tragedy tore her life apart, he helped her piece it back together. And now, Tabby’s thinking about much more than friendship . . .
Tabby is everything Shy’s ever wanted, but everything he thinks he can’t have. She’s beautiful, smart, and as his friend’s daughter, untouchable. Shy never expected more than friendship, so when Tabby indicates she wants more-much more-he feels like the luckiest man alive. But even lucky men can crash and burn . . .
- Motorcycle Man (Dream Man) <— THIS is the one that spawned this spin-off. It’s officially a part of another series, but should totally be read before starting this series.
IMPORTANT NOTE: And if you really want to get technical (which I usually do), I’d recommend reading Mystery Man (Dream Man) before Motorcycle Man, since Tack (from Motorcycle Man) has a VERY BIG important part in “Mystery Man” – and then go on to his book Motorcycle Man (and continue this reading order from there)
- and now… the rest of the reading order:
- Own the Wind: A Chaos Novel (book #1)
- Fire Inside: A Chaos Novel (book #2)
- “Every Year” by Kristen Ashley as found in the “A Christmas to Remember” Anthology
- Ride Steady (Chaos #3)
- More Pleasure Than Pain (#3.5)
- Walk Through Fire (The Chaos Series Book 4)
- Valentinos (#4.25)
- Rough Ride: A Chaos Novella (#4.5)
- Wild Like the Wind (Chaos Book 5)
- Free (Chaos Series Book 6)
- Wild Fire: A Chaos Novella – September 22nd 2020
- Wild Wind: A Chaos Novella – March 9th 2021