<— SPORTS ROMANCE SERIES and it sounds like it’s all sorts of our favorite tropes!! YAY US!! The final book in the series just went live today, so the author let us into her writing world (and the inspiration for her series) right here in a fun guest post.
Kostantina: Mariah Dietz, Your books are amazing!! They make me want to stay home and read instead of work !
P.S. Each one CAN be read as a standalone, and the author says:
I wanted to ensure that each book could stand alone and be read and enjoyed as a true standalone and that for those who had been with me through this series, they would receive an entirely new story with new plots and struggles and accomplishments, while still getting the comfort and familiarity through glimpses at the previous couples.
About book #1:
It started with a crush.
The best stories always do.
Our story sounds predictable.
Destined for failure.
Lincoln Beckett is the star wide receiver of Brighton University—
smart, funny, and like many would guess,
heartbreak shines in his dark brown eyes
and is etched across his steel jaw.
a guaranteed draft pick,
and worst of all:
My brother’s best friend.
It’s a tale of unrequited love.
I tried not to like him.
I have an entire list of reasons.
Reasons that have become my rules for dating
Rules that he keeps bending.
SERIES READING ORDER (but can be read as standalones):
- Bending the Rules: A Brother’s Best Friend Romance (The Dating Playbook Book 1)
- Breaking the Rules: A Brother’s Best Friend Romance (The Dating Playbook Book 2)
- Defining the Rules: A Friends-to-Lovers Sports Romance Standalone (The Dating Playbook Book 3)
- Exploring the Rules: An Enemies-to-Lovers Sports Romance Standalone (The Dating Playbook Book 4)
- Forgetting the Rules: A Second-Chance-Romance Sports Standalone (The Dating Playbook Book 5)
- Writing the Rules: A Fake Dating Standalone