As per the author:
THE IRON SEAS series combines nanotech and pirates with a gritty, gaslit Victorian atmosphere to create swashbuckling steampunk romance…with an emphasis on the steam.
Meljean Brook launches a bold new steampunk series as a desperate woman strikes a provocative — and terrifying — bargain to gain overseas passage.
- The Blushing Bounder as found in the “Wild & Steamy Anthology” (takes place before the Iron Duke).
- Here There Be Monsters as found in the Burning Up (Berkley Sensation) Anthology
- The Iron Duke (A Novel of the Iron Seas)
- “Mina Wentworth and the Invisible City,” (Iron Seas #1.5) a novella starring Mina and Rhys (as per the author: “will be included in the mass market version of The Iron Duke in January 2012 and released later as an ebook”).
- Heart of Steel (Iron Seas)
- Riveted (A Novel of the Iron Seas) – expected release date – September 4th 2012
- Salvage (Iron Seas #3.5 novella) – expected release date 2012
- Iron Seas #4 (expected release date 2013 – Title and date TBA)
- Iron Seas #5 (expected release date 2013 – Title and date TBA)