About book #1:
“There was a boy once. A boy who wasn’t strong enough to save me when I was taken.”
There was a girl once. A girl called Tess Snow who sat with me in the dark, waiting to be sold.
There was an owner once. An owner who bought me, entrapped me, and made me his unwilling goddess.”
Eleanor Grace is a naïve dreamer. Trusting and young, she believes her travel-loving boyfriend can save her when her freedom is snatched and sold. Squirrelled away to an island at dawn, delivered to a man even darkness won’t touch, she’s bound by a contract.
Four pieces of her soul.
Sullivan Sinclair is the giver of fantasies. Any wish, any desire—he is the master at quenching even the filthiest appetites. His private paradise and perfectly trained goddesses are there for one purpose: to ensure every guest is extremely well satisfied.
He bought her.
He trapped her.
She belongs to him.
SERIES READING ORDER:
- Once a Myth (Goddess Isles Book 1)
- Twice a Wish (GODDESS ISLES Book 2) – March 24th 2020
- Third a Kiss (GODDESS ISLES Book 3) – April 21st 2020
- Fourth a Lie (GODDESS ISLES Book 4) – May 19th 2020
- Fifth a Fury (GODDESS ISLES Book 5) – June 16th 2020