About the series:
In the time before time, when the domains of earth, sea, and sky were formed and fire was called into being, the elementals took shape, each with their element: the children of earth, the children of the sea, the children of air, and the children of fire. After earth had flowered and life crawled from the sea, humankind was born.
The children of fire rebelled against this new creation, declaring war on the children of the air and humankind. Forced to cohabit with the mortals, the other elementals withdrew–the fair folk to the hills and wild places of earth and the merfolk, selkie and finfolk, to the depths of the sea.
Yet the elementals cannot exist in complete isolation from their mortal neighbors. From such encounters, souls are redeemed and lost, wars are waged, great art is created, empires are raised.
Of such meetings, legends – and children – are born.
For centuries, the children of the sea have co-existed in uneasy peace with the children of fire and with mortal kind.
Now all that is about to change…
- Sea Crossing as found in the Shifter Anthology (the story that started it all)
- Shifting Sea as found in the Burning Up Anthology (Morwenna of the finfolks story – prequel)
- Sea Witch (Children of the Sea, Book 1)
- Sea Fever (Children of the Sea, Book 2)
- Sea Lord (Children of the Sea, Book 3)
- Immortal Sea (Children of the Sea)
- Forgotten Sea (Children of the Sea) – expected release date June 7th 2011