Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens (wow… the ultimate in angst, heartache, crazy, blood-boiling moments and swoonworthy heroes!)
<—- This book runs the gamut on what I love to read!
- Gorgeous coveted rock star? Check!
- Rock star secretly starts falling for sweet “normal” girl.Check!
- Lots of drama and angst (and I mean ANGST!!!) Check!
- Infuriating situations involving all of the main characters (yes, Denny, I’m looking at you!! You started it! Grrrr!).*woops* sorry ’bout that. *ahem* Check!
- Making foolish decisions (or serious indecision) for fear of hurting/angering/losing … someone (Yes. That’s right. I’m talkin’ ’bout love triangles.)
- Uncomfortable & surprising subject matter that had me emotionally reacting to the point that I felt it, physically? DOUBLE CHECK!
Oh yes… be forewarned. If you haven’t read this yet, this book goes there. This isn’t your usual “safe” love triangle that we so often find in our romance books. This is the whole shebang that will have you seeing red while simultaneously feeling guilty for enjoying it so much. So who wants more?