Happy Thanksiving, my wonderful friends!!!!
I’ve said it before but I can’t say it enough. I am SO thankful to be able to share this wonderful hobby with so many like-minded, hilarious, fun, and “awesome-book-finding” readers.
You guys make me SO happy. I love sharing my love of books finds with you, *squeeeing* over the amazing ones, crying together (and giggling in our cry-fest with each other), and I love every one of our book chats. And I’m so thankful that you all rock at finding awesome books. My TBR list is astronomical because of you, and I couldn’t be more thrilled. I will never be bored again. NEVER.
I’m also thankful to the authors for sharing their amazing stories with us. Pouring out their hearts and souls, letting their emotions run wild in the books, and publishing them (indie or traditional). I LOVE you guys!! Thank goodness these books have been made available to us. I have been so fortunate to find my absolute favorite books EVER out of the “I almost didn’t publish this one” pile.
And thank you to my mom who introduced me to my love of reading as a child, and re-introduced me to my love of reading as an adult. I love you mom!!!
And here are some “Thanksgiving Treats” that our fellow readers have found us!
- Stacia Kane released a teaser chapter from Terrible’s POV “novella”. Eeeeep!! I *heart* him SO BAD!! https://www.staciakane.net/2012/11/22/2891/ (thanks Lesley!!)
- Jules found us a teaser from Sylvia Day’s upcoming Entwined With You. https://www.sylviaday.com/2012/11/22/entwined-snippet-2/
- Evangeline Anderson’s latest Exiled: Brides of the Kindred 7 has been released for Thanksgiving Day!
- Jules also found us this deal —> K.A. Linde just put her book #1 (Avoiding Commitment) on mega-sale for Thanksgiving Day.
- Sandy found us a Thanksgiving freebie!! She says: “Jasinda Wilder is giving away Big Girls Do It On Christmas. FREE!!”
- And I found us a couple of freebies that look cute!! Like this one: Indelible Love – Emily’s Story by D.W. Cee and this one The Best Man by Tessa Dayne. (they look like light, sweet, romantic reads. And possibly not too angsty. Although… a little angst is fun, and I from what I can tell, there will be a bit of that).
And we of course are thankful for you 🙂
Happy thanksgiving Maryse. I am thankful to you and for this alsesome gcommunity of book lovers that I feel like are my friends. Thank you for sharing all your book enthusiasm and great findings with us. We love you girl!
Happy Thanksgiving. I love all your great review and freebees. Have a great day.
Happy Thanksgiving Maryse! We love you too…
Maryse, what a sweet thank you. We are very thankful for you too. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Love Ya!!!
Thankful for you too Maryse!!!
Happy Holidays Maryse!
Thank you for sharing your book finds. I have read many fantastic books thanjs to you.
Omg, sorry about the typos!
Thank you my baby for being who you are, a mother could never dream of having a wonderful daughter like you.. I love you with all my heart!