UPDATE!!! Here is my LATEST 5-STAR REVIEW —> Book Review – The Paper Swan by Leylah Attar (consider this and that one to the left, my own personal AWESOME-READ recommendations this week).
Happy Friday and I wish you all a weekend of delightful reading and relaxation! Or at least nice, long breaks of it.
AND!! THIS one, up there to the left is on sale, (super-bargain priced!! ) I knew I had to post this now. ‘Cause you know how much I LOVED this book! (Here’s my review). This is a MUST READ (AND A STANDALONE) my friends!!! He’s young, sexy, successful… and now he’s blind and so angry and reclusive. And she’s the assistant hired to help him… OH YES!!! You can imagine the fun she has to deal with.
But! There’ve been some great looking new releases over the last day or so, and the recommendations are coming in, so stick with me and keep checking back. I bet you’ll find your next great read right here. So many books below are super-bargain priced!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
EBOOK BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- RUSH (City Lights: New York City Book 3) by Emma Scott <— BLIND ANGRY RECLUSE & HIS NEW ASSISTANT ALERT!!! ONE OF MY FAVS OF THE YEAR ALERT! And at a rock bottom price!! *squeeeeee!!! happy dance* P.S. It’s a standalone, I promise! Although Claire says the first two books in the series are great, too! “You can read them separately, I read Rush first – loved it then read the other two. They’re all amazing and beautifully written.”
- From Dust by Freya Barker <— JUST RELEASED & SOUNDS ANGSTY ALERT! (he owns a pub, single divorced father and finds her on the floor of his pub bathroom… and she’s a mess…) and HIGHLY recommended by Kim: “Hi Maryse! I am not normally one to reach out with recommendations and I am not sure what your process is for recommendations, but I have found an author that I really feel is a bit of an undiscovered gem and I wanted to reach out to you in case you would like to check out her work. Her name is Freya Barker and her latest book From Dust just went live. It is her first standalone and it definitely had a firm grasp on my heart in more than a few places! It was a bit of an emotional roller coaster but I loved it and I know you enjoy books that just grab you with the feels too! Her characters in this book (and her previously published books in the Cedar Tree series) are all over-30 adults which can be refreshing to read about in terms of maturity level and the problems they face, but they also just come across as real if that makes sense (real flaws, emotions etc.) And she writes some great steamy moments too!! I am probably doing a poor job communicating why I love them so much without going into a ton of detail, but I think you would enjoy her books based on some of your reviews. From Dust is a contemporary romance while the Cedar Tree series is more romantic suspense/ action. I hope you will check them out if you have a minute! Here is the link to Amazon in case you are interested, and have a wonderful day!“
- Friends Forever – The First Half by Ariadne Wayne <— JUST RELEASED!! 3 stories in this series bundled into one book about best friend and lovers… sounds so good!
- Execution Style (Code 11- KPD SWAT Book 4) by Lani Lynn Vale <— JUST RELEASED! HE’S ON THE SWAT TEAM ALERT!!
- An Act Of Redemption (Acts Of Honor Series Book 1) by by K.C. LYNN <— JUST RELEASED & it’s a spin off from her popular Men Of Honor series!
- Avenging Us (Rocker series Book 3) by Gina Whitney <— JUST RELEASED but not a standalone…
- FORCE: Alpha Badboy MMA Romance by <— JUST RELEASED!! LETHAL MMA FIGHTER & HIS GOOD GIRL BEST FRIEND ALERT!! PLUS! It’s super-bargain priced!! He’s “A tattooed MMA fighting machine with two felonies, a filthy mouth and one violent obsession.” but… “Since the days of pig-tails and skinned knees, I’ve counted on him, loved him and hated him. Because some mistakes cannot be forgiven. Now, he’s gone. I’m alone. The wolves are coming and my own father is pointing them my way.“
- Hiding by Katherine McDermott <— JUST RELEASED & she’s escaping her abusive boyfriend alert! She moves to Paris while he continues to stalk her…
- Kick, Push by Jay McLean <— BIG HIT OF THE DAY ALERT! Just recently released and this one is being LOVED right here, like crazy by our crew… Fabi says: “I’m at 17% of Kick, Push and I have to tell y’all how great it is. I’m laughing, I’m crying, my heart hurts good and then it hurts bad. I am head over heels in love with Joshua. I was even reading parts of it out loud to my daughter last night just because I HAD to share some of the funniest parts. This is heartwarming and heartbreaking all in one. Beautiful, just beautiful…. Kick, Push is NA CR and the best I’ve run across since…ummmm. Hm, I’m have nothing to compare it to other that a slight resemblance to Sea of Tranquility.” and Anne agrees: “Just finished Kick,Push and loved it! Fantastic book! Josh is perfect! He is such a great guy. And Tommy! I love that kid so much! This book gave me all the feels. One of the best books I’ve read this year. Outstanding!“
- Starting Fires by Makenzie Smith <— I LOVED THIS ONE & SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED ALERT! She moves in with some new roommates and notices the sky bad boy across the street… a good angsty crush and all that!! My review.
- Flame by Erin Noelle <— JUST RELEASED & HE WALKED AWAY FROM HER ALERT! He’s the top ranked Freestyle Motocross rider in the world, and he’s at his best friend’s wedding and meets the bride’s friend…”It was only meant to be a good time. Feelings weren’t supposed to get involved. I wanted to walk away unchanged. But it was more. They did. And I’d never be the same. Yet, I still walked away…” YIKES!!! grin emoticon Sounds like it could hurt!!
- Luke: A West Bend Saints Romance by Sabrina Paige <— JUST RELEASED BAD BOY FIREFIGHTER ALERT!! and over 600 pages AND super-bargain priced!! “I hate bad boys. Especially infuriatingly cocky, womanizing, ooze-sex-from-every-pore bad boys. I’m a mom. A businesswoman. I have responsibilities. The last thing I need is to get played by Luke Saint. He thinks that just because he saved my orchard from a fire, he can tell me how to run it.“
- The Con by Justine Elvira <— HE’S A CON AND SHE’S IN LOVE WITH HIM ALERT!! Recent release that sounds good! She’s known him since he helped her when she was just a little girl… “I would run into Jagger over the years and I’d watch him as he’d hustle strangers out of their money with his latest scam. He lied, he cheated, and he took advantage of anyone he could. Most importantly, he never got caught. Well, until he needed me to help him pull off his biggest con to date. I thought I could do it…” (and now they’re on the run!!)
- BORDEN by R.J. Lewis <— BAD GUY ALERT!! Recently released and sounds kind of dark… “Having kept to herself most of her life, the last thing she expects is to be thrust into the world of infamous criminal Marcus Borden, the dangerous man the entire city fears and loathes. But the more she pushes him away, the more he comes back, taking over her life and stripping her of her control she desperately clings to…“
- The Piano Man Project by <— SUPER-MOODY NEIGHBOR ALERT!! Recently released and sounds darn good! It’s super bargain priced too, and 400 pages! “Honey’s new neighbour – moody, antisocial ex-chef Hal – fails on almost every count. Even though the chemistry between them is electric, he’s obviously wrong for her in every way. But when Honey discovers the devastating reason for his moods she decides to give him another chance…“
- A Beautiful Kind of Love (Choices Series Book 1) by Ellie Wade <— BEST FRIENDS & DESTINY ALERT!! They’ve known each other since they were babies… but: “What we have is so rare, one would think our story would be written, our fate sealed. But, unfortunately that’s not how life works. Life offers us many choices that can turn destiny into chance.” super-bargain priced today!!
- Crossroads by Riley Hart <— M/M ROMANCE – THEY ARE BOTH STRAIGHT ALERT!! Back on the list ’cause Nicole went NUTS for it!! Actually so many did (and I LOVED this author’s other M/M romance book…). Nicole says: “…read at my desk all day finished Crossroads by Rilet hart and it was awesome!!! Sweet hot and hilarious!!! Everyone needs to read this book! I am going to read Him next! But I can’t imagine it being as good as Crossroads!“
- Collide (Blackcreek Book 1) by Riley Hart <— I LOVED THIS M/M ONE ALERT!! And here’s the one that I read and loved by the same author. (my review)
- Him by Elle Kennedy & Sarina Bowen <— M/M that was AMAZING ALERT!! HOCKEY PLAYERS!! *waggles eyebrows* And while we’re playing in the M/M section, Jennifer confirmed that HIM was amazing!! “More recommendations: HIM by Elle Kennedy and Sarina Bowmen is amazing. Hockey players. And Crossroads by Riley Hart…GFY x2…awesome sexy stories.”
- Cale (Walk Of Shame #3) by Victoria Ashley <— This recent release went on big time sale! Total bad boys, and Grey says: “I did finish the Victoria Ashley Slade, Hemi, Cale books the other night, it was steamy and raunchy, I totally needed it…” and Lorraine agrees: “I also love this series , goin to buy and read Cale , love the way Victoria Ashley writes her male characters, female leads are great too x“
- Free Me: A Fixed Trilogy Series Spinoff (The Found Duet Book 1) by Laurelin Paige <— SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED today!! “..it’s easy to push the playboy away. Or it is until my life spins unexpectedly out-of-control. Then he’s there for me, offering a new method of survival, one based on following primal urges and desires that requires me to abandon my constant need for control…”
- 47 Things by Lilliana Anderson <—TEAR-JERKER ALERT?!! Back on the list ’cause it’s super-bargain priced right now, and the reviews are AMAZING!!! ALL 5 stars except for one… and that one super-low rating made me skim it, and actually made me want to read it more… “There would be a total of forty-seven things that sucked me into Tyler’s life then forced me away. Forty-seven things that ruined me forever. Forty-seven was never going to be enough…” But if you like going in blind, DO NOT READ THAT REVIEW.
- Text Appeal by Lexi Ryan <— SHE SENT TEXTS TO THE WRONG GUY ALERT!! Super-bargain priced and now the sexy bad-boy poker player is playing back… “When Riley discovers the naughty messages on her cell have been coming from Charlie, not “Mr. Right,” she falls into a hot affair with the last man she expected. But consorting with the notorious bad boy puts her hard-won reputation on the line…“
- Undeniably You by Jewel E. Ann <— SAVED BY A NAKED POOL GUY ALERT!! LOL!!! Shirley just pointed this one out! “Another one is Undeniably You by Jewel Ann!! Highly recommend!” It does sound like so much fun!! “When her aunt and uncle need a house and dog sitter for thirty days in Palo Alto, Sydney can’t turn down the chance to be closer to her sister in L.A. Within twenty-four hours of her arrival, Sydney’s cleaning up runny dog poo, taking an uncooperative pooch to a handsome yet awkward vet, and being rescued from the bottom of the pool by a naked “pool guy.””
And for AUDIOBOOK LOVERS
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as AUDIOBOOKS AT A BARGAIN-PRICE!<—Audiobooks for ebook super-sale prices. I’m thrilled with that, and what’s fun is you can flip flop from reading it, to listening to it without losing your spot… This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL! (This is the “Whispersync” thingie). Okay so MY Matchmaker shows these books in my library with audiobooks that are awesome sounding for super cheap if you already have the ebook:
- Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian by E. L. James <— If you have this one the audible version is “bargain priced” for an audiobook (and even better! If you got in on that awesome sale price)
- The Promise (The ‘Burg Series) by Kristen Ashley <— THIS ONE is on sale in ebook format right now, and to upgrade and get the audiobook? SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED!!!!
- For You by Kristen Ashley <— THIS ONE TOO!! OMG! YES
- Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher <— This one, in ebook format is already bargain priced, but if you also get the audiobook upgrade, the audiobook is even cheaper than that!
- Dirty by Megan Hart <— I LOVED this one in ebook format. If you have it too, you can upgrade to the audible, for cheap!
- Overtime (Assassins Series Book 7) by Toni Aleo – August 10th 2015
- The Arrangement 20 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward – August 10th 2015
- That Baby (That Boy Book 3) by Jillian Dodd – August 10th 2015
- Fourth Debt (Indebted Book 5) by Pepper Winters - August 11th 2015
- Who Do You Love: A Novel by Jennifer Weiner - August 11th 2015
- Consumed By You (Entangled Brazen) (Fighting Fire) by Lauren Blakely – August 11th 2015
- Hard to Fight by Bella Jewel - August 11th 2015
- The Moment of Letting Go by J.A. Redmerski - August 11th 2015
- Brown-Eyed Girl: A Novel by Lisa Kleypas - August 11th 2015
- Something Beautiful: A Novella by Jamie McGuire – August 16th 2015
- Tyrant (KING Book 2) - August 17th 2015
- Sinful (Bad Boy Rockers Book 5) by Lexi Buchanan – August 18th 2015
- Never Say Never (Sniper 1 Security Book 2) by Nicole Edwards – August 18th 2015
- Before We Were Strangers: A Love Story by Renee Carlino - expected release August 18th 2015