Lots of great book and author news today including a few books that I just found out about that have me antsy. Contests, early releases, teasers and LOTS of great bargain books that just went on sale, too. This is my kind of news post!
- Lisa Renee Jones’ latest release “Escaping Reality (New Adult Romance) (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen)!
- C.M Stunich’s “Get Bent (Hard Rock Roots)“ <— just released!! See that cover over there on the right? Yeah, that’s the one. It is book #2 after Real Ugly (book #1).
- Jessica Park is giving away a Kindle Paperwhite and 10 signed copies of her latest HUGE hit, Left Drowning, right here on my blog. (check out my review)
- Karina Halle reminds us… 23 days until 23 Days until Shooting Scars (The Artists Trilogy) - releases on August 20th!!! More Javier for me!! (Check out the reading order and my review of the other two stories in this series – loved ‘em! Book Review – Sins & Needles & Book Review – On Every Street).
- Also, all of you wondering what happened to Karina Halle’s Experiment in Terror series on Amazon (Kindle versions kind of went “unavailable” for a few days) – it looks like they’re all back up again. YAY!
- Pamela Ann’s latest in the Chasing series has been released!! —> Chasing Paradise (Chasing Series #3)
- Happy birthday to author K.A. Tucker!!! In celebration of her birthday, SHE’S giving away the gifts! Contest on her blog. She’s giving away “last galley copies of Ten Tiny Breaths: A Novel and One Tiny Lie: A Novel, along with a set of the CE series (with new covers)” – check out my review of Ten Tiny Breaths.
- Nicole Edwards teases us with a snipper from her upcoming book in her Club Destiny/Alluring Indulgence series “Travis” (oooh I love that name!). expected release date will be July 30th! It’s Travis-eve! PLUS!! The first book in that spinoff trilogy (Kaleb (Alluring Indulgence).
- Mimi Strong let’s us into a little tidbit about her writing career (on her Facebook page): “Did you know that Borrowed Billionaire is my most popular book to date? This 5-part erotic serial is what started my whole erotic romance career … dive into the whole 5-part boxed set.” Borrowed Billionaire: Complete Collection (Erotic Romance)
- Kendall Grey releases the blurb for her upcoming rock star erotica book “Beats”. Read it here. Cool cover!
- Nicole Williams has just released her latest book (from the Lost and Found series) early!! Near & Far (Lost & Found #2) is now live on Amazon.
- AND Nicole Williams has put her book Lost and Found (Lost & Found #1) She says: “To celebrate NEAR & FAR’s release, the first book in the series, LOST & FOUND!“
- Nicole Reed is having a contest for an advanced readers copy of her upcoming book “Cake”. It looks delicious!! (P.S. She’s the author of the very popular “Ruining Me“)
- Shay Savage just announced!!!
“So it is official. I gave notice at the day job. Going to write full time. Woot!!!”
YAY!!! I love this status. She is now one of my favorite authors ever, so to think that she’ll be dedicating her time to write more books makes me ecstatic! (P.S. She’s the author of two of my favorite books, and both are recent 5-star reads for me. I couldn’t believe my luck when I read these: Surviving Raine, Otherwise Alone (Evan Arden) and Otherwise Occupied (Evan Arden) - check out my reviews of her books).
- Ryan Winfield is #3 on all of Amazon Kindle with his hit book Jane’s Melody!! Congratulations Ryan!! You know I loved that book (check out my review). Plus, it’s on sale!
- Lauren Hammond is giving away a free ebook on Smashwords!! You can get the “Long Road Home” here.
- Natalie Ward (author of I Love You to Death) announces the release date of her upcoming book: “Stubborn Love” (about Mia and Jared) is going to be out on September 5th 2013. There’s a teaser on her Facebook page and a gorgeous cover reveal, too!
- Katie Ashley’s Search Me is on Amazon right now! (thanks Jen!!)
- Carey Heywood just noticed that her book Him is still on sale!
- Megan Hart reminds us that her upcoming Tear You Apart will be released August 27th 2013 (although Amazon says September 1st). Still though, after reading THAT synopsis, I swear my heart skipped a beat and I want it now. I gotta read this!!!!