Lee: I may have missed them on here but I can’t find any mention of Tillie Coles books here, “Sweet Home” & “Eternally North” I loved them both and can’t recommend them enough, “Rome” from sweet home is totally up there with Travis for me and “Tudor” from Eternally North is not far off either, both have stuck with me, hope you like them
Archives for August 2014
BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! A few more HIGHLY anticipated releases AND awesome sales just went up today that made me *squeeeee!!* So I’m adding them here:
- Black Lies by Alessandra Torre <— I LOVED this author’s other book (a standalone) “Sex Love Repeat” so I’m anxious to try this awesome-sounding one! and Rebecca Says: “If you liked/loved Sex Love Repeat! THIS IS FOR YOU!! GAH!!! BRILLIANT!” and Yvette says: “Omg Maryse I read Black Lies in one sitting.. its so good with a twist you didn’t see coming!!!!!!” YEP!!! Just like in Sex Love Repeat. I freakin’ LOVED that twist!!!
- Beast Part 2: An Erotic Fairy Tale by Ella James <— Last week’s first installment blurb had me *oomphing!* and here is part2!
- The Arrangement 16 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward <— each installment in this series appears to be HIGHLY anticipated (going by the comments & emails that I receive, asking when the next will be out). LOL!
- Ten Below Zero by Whitney Barbetti <— Ling found us this one saying: “Know nothing of the author but the blurb sounds like I might be in for a ride.” and sure enough, GAH!!! That blurb makes me wanna cry already!
- Loving Mr. Daniels by Brittainy C. Cherry <— TRIED & TRUE by ME!!! Teahcer-student romance that I LOVED LIKE CRAZY!! 5 stars from me (here’s my review)
I’m in book-candy overload with this exceptionally *squee-worthy* list. MMA fighters, bull riders, military men, ex-convicts and just plain’ ol bad boys (<— LOL! Like they can possibly be plain). 😉 Lots to choose from and a wide-range of ’em are appealing to me, today. From my usual bad-boy attraction, to sweet-sounding heroes/cops, to single pregnant women, to single fathers (lots of those today!), to LOTS of book-women fleeing their abusive book-husbands today (which to me equals lots of hero potential)! Even… one… with the Devil looking for his due.
<— Nalini Singh Fans!!! And ROCK STAR BOOK fans!! Look what’s up for pre-order on Amazon right now. Yep. Nalini (one of the queens of paranormal romance) is going “rock star bad-boy contemporary” on September 9th with her upcoming book “Rock Addiction (Rock Kiss Book 1)“.
Hot cover, and from that blurb (and excerpt below)?! It’s gonna be steeeeeeeamy!!! And the premise? Right up our alley! So… from the blurb, she’s not into “fame” (something happened in her past that thrust her into the spotlight) and now she just wants to live a low-key life. But she meets him (super-famous rock star and they have an extended no-strings-attached “one-night stand” that morphs into “one month”). Ruh-roh.
“Sex and sin and sensual indulgence, all with an expiration date. No ties, no regrets.”
A whole month and no ties? Riiiiiight. Like that’s gonna work. 😉
“Too late, Molly realizes it isn’t only her body that’s become addicted to Fox, but her heart…”
Yep. That’s what I thought. 😉 So I’m thinking from full-on steamy, to full-on angsty!
Wanna “taste-test” an exclusive excerpt?
Be warned… it’s steamy… 😉
One of my favorite paranormal/urban fantasy authors in the whole wide world has just completed her HUGE HIT series the Night Huntress Series and has started a whole new project.
<— Still within the “paranormal” world, this series will be NA (new adult) *waggles eyebrows* 😉 and I don’t doubt… intoxicating. I mean, it’s already promising some serious romance angst! Just look at this bit from the blurb:
“…the one person who believes her is the dangerously attractive guy who’s bound by an ancient legacy to betray her.”
*squeeeeee!!!!* 😀 WHAT IS GOING ON!!?? I woke up to Sunday-crazy. But awesome crazy! Ha! Like we can ever have “too many” book deals right? I dunno… but these just warranted their own mini post, ’cause I can’t possibly “sticky” all of these reviews to the top of this page to let you know they’re all on sale. I tried. But it got too messy and confusing so here’s a list, instead. I like lists. I’m good at those. 😛
P.S. Plus, I just received two adamant recommendations from two from our “trustee-reading crew” and I can’t figure out which one to start next! So I’m adding them, also. It’s kind of like a… “weekend wrap-up”: