Not a ton of new releases but most certainly some that are squee-worthy, including a “sort-of” sequel of a psych-thriller romance that I loved like CRAZY a few years ago, and this new one, I am DYING to read!! YAY ME!
That said… first, I’m reading (finishing) Colleen Hoover’s upcoming book It Ends with Us: A Novel (<— going live on Tuesday!!!), and so far it is PURE Colleen Hoover awesomeness.
- 27 Truths: Ava’s story (The Truth About Love Book 1) by MJ Fields <— JUST WENT LIVE UNREQUITED LOVE? ALERT!! And it sounds good “…I am looking at a man I still love, but he doesn’t feel the same. I have to walk away. Not just for me, but for him…”
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – Parts One and Two (Special Rehearsal Edition): The Official Script Book of the Original West End Production by J.K. Rowling<— LIVE!!! LATEST HARRY POTTER ALERT!!! #1 on all of Amazon right now…
- My Name Is Simon: A Rainfall Short Story by Melissa Delport <— LIVE!!! CRAZY-SHOCKING-TWIST SUPER-LOVE STORY/RAINFALL FANS ALERT!!!!!! Look what’s LIVEEEEEEE!!! MUST READ Rainfall to truly appreciate this one (and OMG RAINFALL is one of my favorites). Not only was it a crazy super-clever twist, but OMG WHAT A TWIST. And then… again. LOVED IT!!! Here’s my review of Rainfall.
- The Summer Games: Out of Bounds by R.S. Grey <— R.S. GREY ALERT!!! SHE’S GOT A MEAN OLYMPIC COACH! “He’s arrogant and cruel—a man I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy—and by some twisted turn of fate, he’s my new Olympic gymnastics coach. I’ve had to contend with gruff coaches in the past, but Erik is far worse…”
- Craving Hawk: The Aces’ Sons by Nicole Jacquelyn <— LIVE!!! BIKER BOOK ALERT!!
- The Hypnotist’s Love Story: A Novel by Liane Moriarty <— LIANE MORIARTY ALERT! HER NEW GUY HAS A STALKER… “He’s attractive, single, employed, and best of all, he seems to like her back. Then comes that dreaded moment: He thinks they should have a talk. Braced for the worst, Ellen is pleasantly surprised. It turns out that Patrick’s ex-girlfriend is stalking him. Ellen thinks, Actually, that’s kind of interesting. She’s dating someone worth stalking. She’s intrigued by the woman’s motives. In fact, she’d even love to meet her. Ellen doesn’t know it, but she already has…” (it’s on sale!!!)
- Everything I Never Told You: A Novel by Celeste Ng <— PSYCH-THRILLER DAUGHTER GOES MISSING ALERT! “Lydia is the favorite child of Marilyn and James Lee, and her parents are determined that she will fulfill the dreams they were unable to pursue. But when Lydia’s body is found in the local lake, the delicate balancing act that has been keeping the Lee family together is destroyed, tumbling them into chaos. A profoundly moving story of family, secrets, and longing, Everything I Never Told You is both a gripping page-turner…” (this one’s on sale, too!!)
- After We Fall: A Take the Fall Novel by Marquita Valentine <— ESCAPED HER ABUSIVE EX & HAS A NEW COP NEIGHBOR ALERT! “Having escaped an abusive marriage, Evangeline simply wants to start over in the small, quiet town of Forrestville. She’s also avoiding all contact with the opposite sex, because she just can’t trust her instincts when it comes to men—not even with the sinfully sexy cop next door…” This one’s on super-bargain sale!