Hey you guys!! Want a chance to win a free signed copy of My Favorite Mistake? It looks like Chelsea has some extra ARCs (advanced readers copies) of My Favorite Mistake that she brought home from Book Bash and she wants to give away 5 copies to 5 lucky winners here!! Signed! Plus! She let’s us in on some personal details (5 fun facts!) about the book, below.
What’s it about? Here’s a tidbit from the synopsis:
Two secrets. One bet. Who will break first?
Taylor Caldwell can’t decide if she wants to kiss her new college roommate or punch him.
On the one hand, Hunter Zaccadelli is a handsome blue-eyed bundle of charm. On the other, he’s a tattooed, guitar-playing bad boy. Maybe that’s why Taylor’s afraid of falling in love with him, or anyone else. She doesn’t want to get burned, so she needs him gone before it’s too late.
Hunter himself has been burned before, but Taylor’s sexy laugh and refusal to let him get away with anything make her irresistible. Determined not to be kicked out of her life without a fight, Hunter proposes a bet: if she can convince him she either truly loves or hates him, he’ll leave the apartment—and leave her alone.
But when the man behind Taylor’s fear of giving up her heart resurfaces, she has to decide: trust Hunter with her greatest secret, or do everything in her power to win that bet and drive him away forever.
And to have fun with it, she sent me a few “behind the book” tidbits:
Five things you may not know about My Favorite Mistake (these are some of the best “tidbits” I’ve ever received, ’cause she let’s us in on some personal details!!):
- Hunter’s last name is pronounced Zak-uh-deli. I went to school with a kid who had that last name, and I always loved how it sounded. I needed a last name for Hunter and BAM, that was it.
- I lived almost exclusively on Monster, soup and Nutella, Fluff and graham crackers when I wrote it. I’ve never written a book so fast, and I spent every single spare moment I had on it because I wanted to see how the story was going to end, and what was going to happen. I was working full time, so I would come home from work, take a shower, eat and write until 12 or 1 (or sometimes later) in the morning and get up and go to work again.
- The apartment they live in is modeled exactly after the student apartments at the University of Maine. I never lived in one, but I had friends that did, so I could recall the layout from memory.
- I wasn’t a huge fan of peacock feathers before I wrote this book. But Taylor made me love them. And now people are always giving me peacock stuff, or taking picture of peacock things, so I love them now.
- I had actual laughing fits while writing this. It’s a good thing I was at home, or else I would have looked like a lunatic. I’m just as shocked by what comes out of Hunter’s mouth as everyone else is. I am 100% not responsible for him, I swear!
Here’s another tidbit… did you guys know that she’s got another book coming out on January 28th 2014? It’s called My Sweetest Escape, and it’s already up for pre-order on Amazon! —->
Time for the giveaway! So who wants a signed copy of this book?
How to enter for a chance to win one? Just leave a comment below telling me YOUR favorite mistake, and Friday night (Friday September 27th, 2013) by 10pm EST, I will randomly select five winners.
The winners will be contacted and will have 48hrs to respond with a mailing address, so if you are picked, do not delay or you will lose your chance. These books will be sent to the winners directly by the author.
Open to INTERNATIONAL!