bev was curious and decided to start a quiz a few weeks ago (and she played her own quiz, so here are her answers in case you missed ’em). The answers were so fun, and I know we ALL can relate to these in one way or another. What’s fun about ’em, is it forces us to reconsider our TBR lists, and re-introduces us (or REMINDS us) of highly recommended books that are already on it. Or gives us insight as to what our fellow readers like to read, and how they “choose”.
Here are the questions:
- Book(s) you can’t believe you haven’t read yet?
- Book(s) that the cover grabs your attention?
- Book(s) from buzz/review?
- Book(s) from book buddy book talk?
- Book(s) you are hesitant to read?
- Book(s) in part because the author makes you feel you are in that locale?
- Book(s) you really hope is what you think it is going to be?
- Book(s) that randomly pop into your head and you think yes I need to read that?
- If your weekend read had to come from this list what 1 or 3 would they be?
- Last one. Should Maryse put her tbr away and watch the first episode of Sherlock and blog it?
“Those are way too questions above. I could answer some but others would require way too much work. lol I’ll try. Question answers coming up next. Warning…it’s loooooooong. Sheesh Bev. lol”