“Hey Maryse, I thought I would send you my list of Best Books of 2015…of course some of my choices have multiple books because I loved the entire series!!!! Okay, here they are…”
1. The Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine Allred What an amazing story of love and forgiveness…fantastic writing that sucks you in from the very first word to the last! I loved it!2. The Three Series by Kristen Ashley ( Until the Sun Falls From the Sky, With Everything I Am, and Wild and Free) I am a huge lover of paranormal and that combined with KA’s storytelling just made these books rock!!! Great story and fantastic characters made me laugh and cry…who could ask for more!3. Confess: A Novelby Colleen Hoover One of my absolute favorite authors! This book was unique and beautiful. I loved the use of the artwork to enhance the dynamics of the love story. Absolutely captivating!4. Closer to You Series by AL Jackson ( Come to Me Quietly, Come to Me Softly, and Come to Me Recklessly) A beautiful example of how one choice can impact many lives and how the power of love can bring about forgiveness of self and others.
5. Fighting Shadows (On The Ropes Book 2) by Aly Martinez I love this series! This book had me laughing out loud (the h in this story is awesome…honest, witty, smart, and sassy) and by the end the tears were rolling! It just gave me all the feels that I expect form an Aly Martinez book.
6. The Consolation Duet Series Consolation and Conviction by Corinne Michaels I can’t say enough about these books. They convey an absolutely beautiful love story that is sexy, romantic, and honest. Read these books!
7. Searching for Beautiful (Searching For series Book 3) by Jennifer Probst I loved this entire series but this book stayed with me. There are some difficult themes in the book that Jennifer Probst conveys with such honesty that they tear into your heart.
8. A Modern Fairytale Series The Vixen and the Vet and Never Let You Go by Katy Regnery These books are so beautifully written and convey such hope and inspiration in their stories. If you have not read them…read them NOW!
9. Embrace Series by Jessica Shirvington (Embrace, Entice, Emblaze, Endless, and Empower) I enjoyed this entire paranormal series….fun, exciting, and enthralling!
10. Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest Series, Book 1) by Tijan This book just sucks you into the entire series…these teens have much more chaos in their lives than I remember having in high school! The characters are fascinating and the setting is surreal. Lots of FUN…enjoy the ride… oh and enjoy LOGAN and MASON!
“Okay..these are my top reads of the year…looking forward to 2016!!!