Bethany has some extra reading time on her hands and she has a craving. It’s taboo, forbidden AND controversial (and sometimes even creepy!!) but maybe you can help?
I have a week off and need desperately to fall into a book black hole and was hoping to get some suggestions 🙂
I’m looking for books that have an ‘other woman’ aspect to them. Either stalkery female or just straight in your face “I want your man” I loved the other woman aspects from Kade – Chantal Fernando and Kristen Ashley’s mountain man series (the first two)
Any suggestions would be great, please and thank you
Has anyone read a good one?? List ’em below, and I’ll turn this into a forbiddeny recommendations list, too! 😀
Maryse: I’m going right off the bat with Tarryn Fisher’s “Bad Mommy“. That one was just plain awesome and definitely had the Other Woman aspect to it. Three different POV’s but ALL of ’em excellent and intense.
Tessa: The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies Book 1) by Tarryn Fisher
Nay: Yes! The Opportunist series is a must for this!!!
Stacey: Agree! Taryn Fisher’s Love Me With Lies series (Opportunist, Dirty Red and Thief) is so good. Each book is told from a different POV, and is not just a re-hashing of the same events. This series is excellent on Audible (especially the “other woman’s” story, Dirty Red (Love Me With Lies Book 2).
Maryse: Stacey, that is one of my all time favorite series.
- Mine, Not Hers (True Love Book 1) by Betsy Anne
- Finding Our Way & Staying On Course by Ahren Sanders <— “Staying on Course is the sequel to Finding Our Way…..both had the OW trying to get her man theme but Staying on Course made me so mad & sick & I just wanted to punch that OW so bad…..the 2 books have different OW in them. I’m getting pissed just thinking about that book.”
- Intentional by MK Harkins
- Windows (Coming Home Book 1) by Emily Minton
- Whiskey Lullaby (Love Song Series Book 1) by Dawn Martins & Emily Minton
- Reed’s Reckoning by Ahren Sanders (LOVED IT!!!!)
- Saved (Wanted Series Book 2) by Kelly Elliott (really, anything by Kelly Elliott has the obsessive psycho ex)
- Until Lilly: Until Lilly (Until Series Book 3) by Aurora Rose Reynolds
- Forged: A Devil’s Spawn MC Novel by Natasha Thomas
- The Driven series by K. Bromberg
- Burnt: A Devil’s Spawn MC Novel by Natasha Thomas (I SO hated the OW in this book!!!!!)
Jen C: Amore: Part 1 & Amore – Part 2 (2 parts) by Bella Jewel had the other women aspect to it with a bit of a twist.
- RoomHate by Penelope Ward (amazing).
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover (one of my all-time favorites!)
- The Year We Fell Down: A Hockey Romance (The Ivy Years Book 1) by Sarina Bowen (I’ve read this about 5 times).
Lisa: Yes!! Maybe Someday.
Stacey: Oh, Avoiding Commitment by K.A. Linde! So ANGSTY. He actually asks her to convince the other woman to marry him!!!
Kooloo: Oh oh I just finished, “Something So Right” by Natasha Madison definitely had the OW… and I definitely had a wanna slap a b*tch moment!!! Teehee
Sarah: A Modern Love Story by Jolyn Palliata. One of my favs!
Jeannie S: Something Borrowed: A Novel by Emily Griffin – definitely the “other woman” book, and yet I could sympathize.