Madison is looking for your favorite “one night stand” book recommendations!!
I just wanted some suggestions about books that include one night stands. It’s possible that you already have a list for this and I didn’t see it, but I thought I would ask to make sure!
Love your blog and I think it’s so helpful!!
I know I’ve seen a few that sound awesome in the new releases each week, with added mixed-tropes of an ooooops pregnancy, or the one night stand suddenly showing up as her new boss, or the disappointment of the one night stand leaving without a trace. Stuff like that. I LOVE that!
My first choice will be one of my absolute favorites, Mystery Man (The Dream Man Series Book 1) by Kristen Ashley. This starts off with so much anticipation and flirtation (and excitement when her huge crush finally notices her and steals away with her at a bar) ….
…then a killer kick to the gut, destroying her heart in the process, when he leaves… no names. No promises. AND THAT IS JUST HOW IT STARTS. Oh HOW I LOVED it. And FUMED!!!!! And PINED!!! And then it took me on a roller-coaster! One of my all time favorite books EVER. P.S. Here’s my review.
P.S. In the meantime… here are ALL the posts tagged one night stand on the blog. Lots of good suggestions there too! 😀
Do you have an absolute favorite that she (and we) must read? Let’s make a list!
Joy: Jana Aston has written sexy, steamy, hilariously amazing one-night stand books. They’re all must-reads. The Wrong Series has 4 books: Wrong, Right, Fling and Trust. Then there is Good Girl, Sure Thing and Good Time!
Here are a few others that I love:
- Louise Bay: Park Avenue Prince
- Anna Zaires: The Krinar Exposé: A Krinar Chronicles Novel
- Ilsa Madden Mills: Dirty English (British Bad Boys Book 1) and Filthy English (British Bad Boys Book 2)
- Elle Kennedy: The Score Series
- Jodi Ellen Malpas: One Night Trilogy
- Meredith Wild: Hardwired: The Hacker Series #1
- Kylie Scott: Lick (Stage Dive Series Book 1)
Leslie M: I know I have read tons of romances that started off as a one night stand. But of course I can’t remember them. Stupid book amnesia. A few I do remember are:
- Tattered (Lark Cove Book 1) by Devney Perry
- Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers #1) by Tara Sivec
- Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy Book 1) by Meghan March
- One Reckless Summer: A Destiny Novel (Destiny series Book 1) by Toni Blake