Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I know most of us are cooking or getting ready to join a fun Thanksgiving meal but since it’s still officially “Reader Question Day” here, I thought I’d post a few “recommendations requests” that I’ve received.
Mandy is looking for something specific in this genre. 😉 She likes it hot!!
I’ve been searching for a list of books or authors that write super steamy, hot, erotic, etc., Historical Romance. If you have any recommendations, I would really appreciate it.
Ohhh!! YES!!! Well… I have two lists you can peruse (though they are not “erotic” focused) I’m sure there will be plenty of recommendations that are steamy.
Here’s what I have so far… 😉
- Recommended Historical Romance Books
- Book Review – In the Warrior’s Bed by Mary Wine <— HOLY MOLY this one was HOT!!
- Our entire “Historical Romance” category (including reviews, recommendations, series etc)
I shall make a list more focused on your request for you soon. 😀
Mandy: That would be awesome! Thanks so much!!!
Anyone have a steaming hot historical romance recommendation for us?
- You could try Elizabeth Hoyt’s Maiden Lane series. Good stories and pretty spicy in parts.
- I believe the House of Rohan series by Anne Stuart is fairly saucy too.
- Also The Lady’s Tutor by Robin Schone. I’m sure there are plenty of others out there too.
- Sarah Mccarty’s Hells Eight stories are awesome. They are historical cowboy
- Further to my comment her Promises series is very good as well. Her books are very erotic
Diane: I’d like to add Stephanie Lauren’s Bar Cynster series. Got me hooked on historical romance.
Amber: Karen Marie Morning’s Highlander series. They go before her Fever series. Love them!
Maryse: Ahhhhh YES!!!! I LOVED book #1 in that series. I need to continue. And yes. HOT!!!!!! Here’s my Book Review. 😀