I spent the weekend reading, and finished the latest installment in the “Love at Stake” series from Kerrelyn Sparks – “The Vampire and the Virgin”. Such an awesome book – LOVED it!! It was an easy, kinda silly read (and boy did the romance happen hard and fast), but I latched onto the characters anyway. So good!
While I work (and am unable to read) I’ve decided to spend my breaks watching the Twitter stream…
- Shiloh Walker tempts us with a long-ish excerpt (from her book Veil of Shadows). Check it out on her blog.
- Rachel Vincent informs us that “My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, Book 3)” is shipping and may already be in some stores!
- Christina Dodd announces the title of her upcoming Historical romance novel (April 2011) – “Taken By The Prince”
- Melissa Marr has blogged a deleted scene from “Radiant Shadows“
- Katie MacAlister is working on “Baltic 2”
- Ellen Schreiber will be at a book signing in Cincinatti Ohio (May 18th, 7pm)
- Delilah Devlin hosting a contest to win a signed copy of “Tempted By A Cowboy“
- Richelle Mead will be signing at the University Bookstore tomorrow at 7pm (in Seattle)
- Not author related, but apparently an interview on MTV’s website where Nina Dobrev (of Vampire Diaries TV show) reveals “Method Behind Finale Kiss with Ian Somerhalder“…ummm..does there need to be a method? LOL! Come on – have you seen him? It can’t be that complicated – sheesh! (thanks to Gabrielle Faust for the link)
- Laurell K Hamilton tweeted: “How long can it take to get one man’s shirt off? That would be Jean-Claude. I’m having a guy moment enough foreplay off with clothes. LOL”
More to follow as I find more cool tweets…