<—LAUREN BLAKELY’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! LOL!!! The Hot One sounds all like sorts of infuriating fun! He went to her work NAKED to try and get her back…
“The nerve of Tyler Nichols to reappear like that at my job, showing off his rock-hard body that drove me wild far too many nights. That man with his knowing grin and mischievous eyes is nothing but a cocky jerk to saunter back into my life…”
NEXT BIG HOLY MOLY? The blurb on THIS ONE. NICOLE WILLIAMS ALERT!!! MISTER WRONG is LIVE TODAY —> TOO!! OMG HOLY MOLY this blurb!!! She’s about to marry a twin, but he doesn’t show up at the altar (*gasp*), so his identical twin brother (her best friend) steps in!!! <— (*double gasp*!!!!)
“She always knew she’d wind up marrying one of them, and Jacob Adams is the epitome of Mister Right. At least until he fails to show up for their wedding.
As Jacob’s best man, and identical twin, Matt makes a split-second decision that will affect the three of their lives forever—he steps in to take his brother’s place. In front of the altar, exchanging vows with the woman he’s secretly been in love with for years.
But Cora finds out about the groom swap. The morning after the wedding…”
BROKEN DARK ROMANCE READ BY MOLLY McADAMS JUST WENT LIVE!!! Blackbird (Redemption Book 1) <— He’s dark and damaged and he’s there to BUY her…
“I’ve perfected the lethal calm required for this life. Now it’s time to buy my first girl. But all it takes is one look at the brave girl who starts singing mid-auction for that calm to slip.
Briar Chapman is going to be the death of me, and I don’t care. I’ll take every day with her until that death comes, and I’ll welcome it when it does…”
<— SURPRISE!!! Something in the Way JUST WENT LIVE (and I’ve loved this author, too)!!!! And OMG OMG!!!!!! This sounds angsty as all get out!!!!!!!!!! Older “blue collar” man, and they go CRAZY for each other upon sight, but she’s too young and then…
“…no matter how much you achieve, none of it matters if you suffer the heartbreak that comes with falling for someone you can never have. Because even though I saw Manning first, that didn’t matter. My older sister saw him next…”
Now check out all of this good news!!
THREE fun contests, right here on the blog are ending tonight at 10pm EST so you still have a chance to enter (and it’s easy to enter! Just leave a comment on each post).
- Five Fun Facts about S.E. Hall’s latest release, “Embody” + A Signed Book & Gift Card Giveaway!
- James Patterson’s “Humans Bow Down” Giveaway!!!! Right. Here.
- This is your chance to win a signed copy of Mists of the Serengeti by Leylah Attar!!! We’re having a giveaway! (<— this one ends on Tuesday)
Alessandra Torre has some Hollywood Dirt movie news for us here and here! It’s being filmed in Mississippi and two characters have been casted already. (P.S. I LOVED this book, so don’t forget to check out my review if you haven’t yet). She says:
“I am SO excited to announce Emma Rigby, who will be our Summer!
I have no doubt that Emma will be a perfect blend of the sweetness and sass that is our country heroine!”
“I’m excited to announce the uber talented Mindy Cohn as Thelma (a Quincy local)…”
Speaking of Alessandra Torre, she’s currently working on a project to help budding authors (“Writing tips and resources for the new author.“) and it will be posted here: https://www.alessandratorreink.com
Bittersweet tear-jerker alert!!! I’m afraid to read this article, ’cause just the book title makes me want to cry hard (I told you guys about that story a few years ago, right? How I picked Love You Forever off a table at Barnes & Noble and read it out of curiosity and cried my heart out right there in public??!!). LOL!! Anyway an article entitled “The True Story Behind Iconic Children’s Book ‘Love You Forever’ Will Break Your Heart” was featured in my local news recently, and so I had to highlight it. I know a TON of you can relate to me when it comes to this one… P.S. Here’s where I first mentioned this book: 8 Books That Made Me Cry…
Whitney G’s upcoming release, Dirty Doctor: A Novella (going live soon!!) now has a cover and a blurb!! Ooooh yes. One of the H-O-T-T-E-S-T covers I’ve ever seen. Just enough and not too much. And, oooops… he’s had steamy “online” talks with her, and now she’s the new doctor at his practice. *snort* AWKWARD!! P.S. I LOVE series that have “matchy” covers (but are still distinguishable from one another). It makes my matching-OCD-needs happy. LOL! As an example, here’s her book #1: Naughty Boss: A Novella. The two side by side look so pretty. 😉
Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward have another book coming out and *ahem* speaking of covers… 😉 they just revealed it <— The cover is there, but not posted on Amazon yet. It’s called Mister Moneybags. Yeah. This one made me blush big time. I have a feeling there will be varying levels of appreciation for it (good and bad) in our crew. *snort* You’ll see why. Tee hee. Oh and the blurb is up, too! 😀
Tara Brown also just revealed the cover (and the blurb!!) of her upcoming book “Castaways” and it is CREEEEEEPY and awesome looking. Just on the cover alone, I want to read it! LOL! The whole blurb is available at the link, but here’s a tidbit that had me rubbing my hands together with glee!!
“When the luxury yachting trip hits rough seas, Lizzy and the bunch are too drunk to even realize they’re running aground.
Waking up on the sunny island seems like some kind of fantasy at first. Sexy celebrities sunbathing and eating fresh fruit off each other’s bodies is not the worst way to spend a week.
But as things go wrong and the reality of being shipwrecked hits them…”
Kristen Ashley wrote an amazing, heartfelt and personal post explaining her slight genre change (what inspired her, how it all started, and what makes her nervous) for her upcoming book, The Deep End: The Honey Series. She says:
“Read why I wrote THE DEEP END and how I feel about my Chicklets who might not think it’s for them.
It’s okay. It’s always okay.
“I’m so excited to show you all the cover of MOST OF ALL YOU, my first traditionally published novel, releasing October 17th via Grand Central Publishing. <3
MOST OF ALL YOU is unrelated to the Sign of Love Collection and is a complete stand-alone romance.”
Colleen Hoover made an announcement about how one of her books (Confess: A Novel) will be a show! Mind you, this post is a month old, but in case you missed it, I thought I’d post it again! (P.S. Here’s my review of this book). She says:
“CONFESS is a book I wrote. It won the Goodreads Choice Awards for best romance of 2015 and now it’s going to be a SHOW!
It has just finished filming with Katie LeClerc and Ryan Cooper starring. It’ll release sometime this spring on go90
I’m just reminding you because I want you all to buddy watch it with me when it releases.
Oh, and it’s FREE. The app is free, the show is free, the watching is free.”
Colleen Hoover also just released this very personal heartfelt video about some reader concerns regarding her book November 9: A Novel (she titled the video: A public apology at 3am). Things referenced… the heroine and her opinion and grievances about romance novels, and a scene on page 205 portraying a steamier scene (I guess depending on who you ask) between the hero and heroine that made some readers uncomfortable and upset (and some changes/updates being made in the book). P.S. This author is awesome and I love her and even more so, listening to what she had to say. (P.S. Here’s my review of this book)
Harper Sloan wrote a very interesting post about why authors create “book bundles” (and in was very introspective, and she really lets us into her need to write). This is an older post, but still very informative. Here’s a tidbit from her post…
“…The purpose and goal of that set is to give new readers that might not have ever heard of me, not wanted to spend $3.99 per book, or whatever, a chance to discover those books. THAT is why I decided to bundle the first three books. Once again, you do what you have to do to change with the times, and that’s what I’m doing. Giving my books a chance to meet new people. The reason for the bonus content? Well, my hope with that was to give my readers – those that had already discovered my books – something special at the same time…”
Corinne Michaels has a new book coming out in her “Say” series (each one appears to be a standalone), and this one is entitled Say I’m Yours (and it’s coming out next month). She just revealed the sexy cover and blurb! Sounds like a love triangle/second chance romance?? I’m not sure but the triangle “feel” seems strong in this one.
“I spent twenty years waiting for Trent Hennington to open his eyes and see me. But it was all for nothing. He chose to keep himself guarded and let me walk away, proving that my time and efforts were wasted.
I’m done being invisible.
It’s time to move on…”
Meghan March has one, too! Take Me Back now has a cover and a blurb (and will also be out next month). They were so in love and now married, but have become distant as they can barely recognize each other after the years…
“Two damaged people.
The fight of our lives.
We might be broken, but we’re not done.”
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!!!! For our romance-reading pleasure… this SNL video has just been shared with me on Twitter (thank you Lisa!!), and OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!! HIL-AR-I-OUS!!!!!!!! :D!!!!!! I couldn’t stop giggling, plus I have a serious crush on John Cena. Just sayin’ 😉 He’s been the face (and er… body) of plenty a “book-hero” in my own head while reading. 😛 *snort*
ALSO JUST WENT LIVE TODAY!!
- End of Eden (Se7en Sinners Book 2) by S.L. Jennings <— LIVE!!! S.L. JENNINGS ALERT!! This is the sequel to book #1 (she was created for death & destruction and this part of the blurb doesn’t spoil anything ’cause it’s sort of similar to blurb #1): “I thought I knew what Hell was like. I thought I had been living it all these years on Earth—abandoned, forgotten, and left with a dangerous secret that not only made me the Se7en’s #1 target but also turned me into a deadly weapon, a threat to every human in my path. I was wrong…“
- Sexy Six by Ahren Sanders <— LIVE!!! FOOTBALL STAR ALERT! “NFL Golden boy, Super Bowl MVP, and the league’s hottest player–on and off the field. To most, I’m a celebrity, with the records to prove it. Fame, fortune, family… I’ve got it all. Except Grace Monroe…”
- Valen (Guardians of Hades Romance Series Book 2) by Felicity Heaton <— LIVE!!!HE DEFENDS THE GATES OF THE UNDERWORLD ALERT! “Cursed by Zeus to never know love again, Valen has brought up barriers around his heart to protect it, but with each new barrier he creates, the dark hold his power has over him grows, becoming all he needs. Until the night he finally crosses paths with the assassin who has been watching him from the shadows, a bewitching mortal possessing the name of an angel and the skills of a devil—a woman who awakens his passionate heart and stirs dangerous desires...”
- The Jerk Next Door by Komal Kant <— LIVE!!! SHE’S SOMEWHAT RECLUSIVE & LOVES HER QUIET LIFE... “That is until a super-hot, Australian man shows up naked in her front yard—her new neighbor, Leo Wayland. As far as Isla’s concerned, Leo is the stuff that neighbor nightmares are made of. An irritating, free spirit with no boundaries, he eats her food, uses her hot water, and, worst of all, saunters around shirtless…“
- The Twilight Wife by A.J. Banner <— PSYCH-THRILLER SUPER-BARGAIN!!! Oh yeah… I one-clicked this sucker!! 😀 After an accident, she has fragmented memory… “With only brief flashes of the last few years of her life, her world has narrowed to a few close friendships on the island where she lives with her devoted husband, Jacob. But all is not what it seems. Kyra begins to have visions—or are they memories?—of a rocky marriage, broken promises, and cryptic relationships with the island residents, whom she believes to be her friends. As Kyra races to uncover her past, the truth becomes a terrifying nightmare.”