Some fun news today including one piece of news that seems as if EVERYONE has been waiting for!! From “release dates” to works-in-progress updates, to fun tour pics, to new releases to books that just went up for pre-order, there is lots of good news here! 😀
<— (P.S. That one to the left is now LIVE!!!)
- Sylvia Day has announced the release date of her book “Captivated By You (A Crossfire Novel)“!!! Saying… “”Come here, angel.” Gideon Cross returns! November 18, 2014″ <—- :D!!!! In the meantime, here are some “excerpts” for you to read. Excerpt 1, Another excerpt, Treat #1, Treat #2, Treat #3, Treat #4
- Ella James is releasing “Beast #3” sometime within the next 24 hours! She says: “I’m going to make this third volume 99 cents for the first 12 hours after it’s published. … I’m hitting “publish” anew sometime on Sunday. Amazon usually takes between 7-24 hours to make a book “live” on its site. So I won’t know exactly when it’s going to hit the store.“
- Jamie McGuire, Colleen Hoover & Abbi Glines updates us on their current “Fall In Love” Atria Indies book tour! Jamie says:
Mondays normally aren’t all that great, but they are during the #FallinLoveTour! Today we’ll make our final stop in St. Louis, MO! Be sure to come see Abbi Glines, Colleen Hoover, and I for the final Atria Indie Authors 2014 event at the St. Charles Library. 7:00 PM! If you’ve missed any part of the tour, check out our Instagram accounts, packed full of pictures and funny videos.Sidenote from Maryse —> check out this “Fall in Love” tour blog for fun pics and updates!
- Jamie McGuire ALSO updates us on the fact that her latest book release JUST WENT LIVE on Amazon! Happenstance: A Novella Series (Part Two) is ready to read! 😀
- Aleatha Romig gives us a status update! She says:
“I’ve been MIA as I work diligently on INSIDIOUS…I can’t express to you how much I’m loving this book. I will admit it was VERY difficult for me to move away from Tony and Claire. They’ve had residence in my head for four years. But I have to tell you…Victoria is something else! She is amazing, tough as nails, cunning…well, let me just say…she’ll do whatever is necessary to get what she wants or whomever!
I don’t want to say anymore…I’m out of here for a while.
Please get as excited as I am for INSIDIOUS!! It’s COMING!!!”
- Emma Chase (author of Tangled) has posted an FAQ on her website!
- R.K. Lilley just posted a teaser for her upcoming book, Mr. Beautiful.
- Claire Wallis just sent me this fun tidbit:
“Did ya hear yet? PUSH #2’s official title is PULL. Will have a release date and cover soon!!!” <— *squeeeeee* This is ONE cliffhanger that had me on that excited edge. So worth it. Here’s my 4.5 star review of book #1: Push
- Rachel Van Dyken’s Bang Bang just went live on Amazon, too!! Ooooh what’s this one about? Lemme go look! It’s a mafia romance book…
“This is the Mafia. Lines are blurred. Choices are never black and white. And the life you thought you knew is… one giant lie. He was dead. And I didn’t want his life to be in vain, so I tried to make something of myself. I tried and failed. Now he’s back. Alive. And he wants something… Me. Nobody ever said the mafia played fair. Welcome to The Family. ” Eeeeeep!! 😉
- Toni Aleo’s latest bad boy hockey player book just went live on Amazon! Boarded by Love (Bellevue Bullies Series Book 1)! He’s a bad boy hockey player, and she’s a college student with a secret (she’s a burlesque dancer!).
- Lauren Blakely’s “Melt For Him (a Fighting Fire novel)” JUST WENT LIVE on Amazon. He’s a bartender & a firefighter… 😉
“Fire captain and bar owner Becker Thomas usually spends his nights alone, trying to escape painful memories from his past. When he meets a sexy, free-spirited brunette outside his bar, he knows he’s found the perfect way to forget for one night. But when he discovers the woman he wants back in his bed is his best friend’s sister, everything comes to a halt.” <— SQUEE!!! BEST FRIEND’S SISTER! I love those… 😉
- S.L. Scott’s Jealousy (From the Inside Out Book 2) is also LIVE on Amazon! It’s part 2 in the series, so I can’t read the synopsis so I don’t spoil part 1 for myself… but for those of you waiting for it, here it is!
- Kathryn Perez’s upcoming release is up for Pre-order! THERAPY Ever After: A Novella will be releasing December 1st 2014!
- Mia Sheridan’s upcoming release is up for pre-order, too! Becoming Calder will be releasing October 5th 2014.
- Lili St Germain is releasing a prequel trilogy to her hit MC “Gypsy Brothers” series. Here are the pre-orders of each installment on Amazon: Cartel: Book 1 in the Cartel trilogy (releasing Feb 1st 2015), Kingpin: Book 2 in the Cartel trilogy and Empire: Book 3 of the Cartel trilogy.
- Rock Addiction (Rock Kiss Book 1) by Nalini Singh
- DAMAGED GOODS: The Outsider Chronicles by Nicole Williams – expected release date September 9th 2014
- My Control (Inside Out) by Lisa Renee Jones – expected release date September 8th 2014
- Uncivilized by Sawyer Bennett – expected release date September 8th 2014
- Open Road: A Biker’s Anthology by A.C. Bextor, Chelle Bliss, Dawn Martens, Emily Minton, Glenna Maynard, Jani Kay, Lila Rose, Nina Levine, Ryan Michele – expected release date September 8th 2014
- Festive in Death by J.D. Robb – expected release date September 9th 2014
- Act of Surrender: An Immortal Ops World Novel (PSI-Ops / Immortal Ops Book 2) by Mandy Roth – expected release date September 9th 2014
- The Witch with No Name (Hollows) by Kim Harrison – expected release date September 9th 2014
- Roped In: A Blacktop Cowboys® Novella (1001 Dark Nights) by Lorelei James – expected release date September 9th 2014
- School Fling Anthology: Class Is In Session by Jessica Wood, J.S. Cooper, Helen Cooper – expected release date September 9th 2014
- Hostage by N.S. Moore – expected release date September 10th 2014 <—- Okay admittedly, so I don’t know this author, or the story (or past work) or anything. I just heard of this one today, and you know me… the blurb, the cover and that title have my attention! “Before Code. And after him. I didn’t know then what he would be to me. I didn’t know how he would transform the fabric of my existence. I didn’t know he would move me, reshape me, mold me into someone else, someone I wanted to be. Afterwards, he would become my lover, my savior, my hope, and my strength. But, before that, he was my hostage-taker.” <— Eeeeep!