- Good Girl Gone Badd (The Badd Brothers Book 4) by Jasinda Wild <— JASINDA WILDER ALERT!!! Her latest is LIVE!!! SHE LEAVES TO BE WITH A BAD BOY… 😉 “...she’s expected to toe the family line and be a trophy wife for a future senator. But when this good girl takes a quick getaway to clear her head, she finds a whole lot more than she’d bargained for. She finds herself in the arms of a bad boy...”
- Slam (The Brazen Bulls MC Book 3) by Susan Fanetti <— SUSAN FANETTI’S LATEST JUST WENT LIVE!! HE JUST GOT OUT OF PRISON... “The love of Jenny Wagner’s life promised her a beautiful future. He swore he’d be there for her and their daughter forever. He wanted to be her hero, and she believed that he would be. Then he left her alone before their baby was born—and what he did left Jenny’s life in ruins. She’ll never forgive him. But she’s never stopped loving him. Her anger arises from that deep, abiding love, and the pain of its betrayal...”
- Beautiful Survivors (Five Forgotten Souls Book 1) by C.M. Stunich <—- LIVE!! C.M. STUNICH ALERT! THEY WERE IN A GROUP HOME TOGETHER… “…me and my four best friends, we’re family. These boys, they make the group home we live in bearable. They’re everything to me, almost like brothers. Except…I don’t want them to be my brothers. I want them to be my boyfriends. Only, I can’t decide on just one…”
IT’S FRIDAY FINDS TIME!!!! Tee hee!!! Okay okayyyyyyy… yessssss I missed this list last week, and apparently a few of you did too. 😛 *snort* No worries. Today’s list is loaded in PURE guilty-pleasure indulgence. *waggles eyebrows*
Kelly: Did I miss a Friday release day posting?
Amy: I miss a couple of days because of stupid real life, and I go into a panic because I can’t find Friday’s post. Because it was on Thursday. Talk about almost having a complete freak out. Maryse’s Tuesday and Friday posts have been my normal for over 4 years now!!
Maryse: LOL sorta. 😉 It felt redundant to post another Friday post, when all of the ones I wanted to highlight came out on Thursday, so I let that post be the highlight. THAT was a first for me. 😉 *sigh* And I was too busy finishing another book. *snort* Reading always gets the best of me.
Tessa: Reading is the best excuse ever.
Ela: Maryse, maybe this is a new thing? Latest Release Thursday???
Well, for now it was a one time thing, ’cause today we have a bunch of Friday Finds, so I made this post extra long this week, to make up for it.
Take a look at what we found for the weekend!!
- Beautiful Beast by Aubrey Irons <— BULLY BOOK ALERT!!! Tested, tried and true by one of our very own bully book-boyfriend addicts! 😉
D.G.: *Shouts* BULLY! He is a BIG OLE JERKFACE BULLY!!!! And…I love him!!! Beautiful Beast by Aubrey Irons He is broken, entitled, maybe even a stalker but at the end of the day, he is just a mean ole bully. Love, LOVED Bastain! *whispers that the cover isn’t hard on the eyes either as I wave a ‘I <3 Stu’ sign*
Tessa: DG! Catnip! *squees and runs off to look*
D.G.: Tessa….definitely Catnip!
Grey: Hold up… Someone said the magic word… BULLYYY! I’m in! *giggle*
- The Affair: The shocking, gripping story of a schoolgirl and a scandal by Amanda Brooke <— OOOOOOHHH PSYCH-THRILLER STUDENT-TEACHER ALERT!!!!!!!! And Deanna recommends it!
Deanna: The Affair by Amanda Brooke is a great teacher/student affair book! 10/10 highly recommend!
- Wrecked by J.B. Salsbury <— EX-MILITARY HERO JUST TRYING TO ESCAPE, but then she shows up… “…Beautiful and sophisticated, she seems out of place in this laid-back beach town. Something is pushing her to experience everything she can-including Aden. But as much as he wants her, starting a relationship with Sawyer puts them both at risk…” It’s a recent release & now we have feedback ’cause my BFF Sherry recommends it!
Sherry: Just finished Wrecked by JB Salsbury at 1am. LOVED it. Such a great story
- BEAST (Boyle Heights Book 2) by Elizabeth Reyes <— LIVE!!! ELIZABETH REYES’S LATEST!! SHE HAS TO INTERVIEW A FELON ALERT!!! “…One interview was all it was supposed to be. An interview with the daunting felon in the work-release program that leaves Allison breathless with anticipation for their next encounter. Despite the risks of becoming involved, neither is able to fight the inexplicable draw they’re feeling…“
- Waking Magic: The Revelations of Oriceran (The Leira Chronicles Book 1) by Martha Carr <— LIVE!! PARANORMAL/FANTASY ALERT!
- Finally Found You: A Stand Alone Contemporary Friends to Lovers Romance by Carrie Ann Ryan <— SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT! OH MY!! They were thrown together due to the worst circumstances… “Mason Sutton not only just got dumped by the woman he thought he’d spend the rest of his life with, but now he finds himself healing beside the woman his brother cheated on. He’s spent his entire life living in his brother’s shadow only to find himself wanting the one woman he can’t have.”
- Porter: Men of Lovibond by Georgia Cates <— LIVE!!! GEORGIA CATES ALERT!! WAS ONCE JUST A KID TO HIM… AND NOW SHE WORKS FOR HIM! “...Frankee is my intern and under me for the summer. Literally. It’s a difficult secret to maintain when you can’t keep your hands off each other. This was supposed to be a hot summer fling. Sex and fun without commitment. That’s what we called it. But we were wrong… …I love her. And I’m happy, so damn happy… until a terrible mistake from my past springs forward and threatens to rip us apart…“
- 180 Seconds by Jessica Park <— JESSICA PARK SUPER-SALE ALERT!!! It’s about a girl who’s been a foster all of her young life and knows not to depend on anyone or let anyone close, except… “…One unsuspecting afternoon, Allison is roped into a social experiment just off campus. Suddenly, she finds herself in front of a crowd, forced to interact with a complete stranger for 180 seconds. Neither she, nor Esben Baylor, the dreamy social media star seated opposite her, is prepared for the outcome…” AND Renee found us this super-sale!!
Renee: Omg I <3 Jessica Park and her latest novel is on sale…!!!
Leslie: 180 Seconds looks good!!!
- Love Me Never (Lovely Vicious Book 1) by Sara Wolf <— WAS RECOMMENDED IN OUR BULLY-BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS! “…All the girls in her new school want one thing—Jack Hunter, the Ice Prince of East Summit High. Hot as an Armani ad, smart enough to get into Yale, and colder than the Arctic, Jack Hunter’s never gone out with anyone. Sure, people have seen him downtown with beautiful women, but he’s never given high school girls the time of day. Until Isis punches him in the face. Jack’s met his match. Suddenly everything is a game...” AND Kat found us this one!!
Kat: I recommend a book it’s called love me never it’s a really good book I definitely recommend everyone to read it. It’s a good, funny, and interesting book. It is from the book series lovely vicious.
- The Leverager by C.L Masonite <— LIVE!!! THRILLER ALERT!!! HE DOES DIRTY DEEDS (and I don’t think they’re done dirt cheap by this blurb 😉 Tee hee!!) “…They say his price is different according to each client, sometimes it’s money, sometimes it’s trade secrets and sometimes it’s a favor that you’ll have to repay in the future. The price is always extortionate—when you make a deal with the devil it always is. And I was willing to pay...”
- Twisted Twosome by Meghan Quinn <— LIVE!!! MEGHAN QUINN ALERT! A BROODING CONTRACTOR IS FIXING HER PARENTS HOUSE... “We try to stay out of each other’s way . . . that is until I have no other option but to ask for his help. But what I don’t realize is he needs me just as much as I need him. I have money he’s desperate for, and he holds the key to making my dreams come true…”
- The Boy Next Door: A Standalone Off-Limits Romance by Ella James <— HER CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND & THEN HE BROKE HER HEART ALERT! “...That’s why, when he skipped town, it wrecked me. Now I’m older. Wiser. I’ve just snagged my dream job, writing at a film studio. The lead animator on my project? You guessed it. He’s not the boy next door. Not anymore...” Tamika recommends it!
Tamika: I just finished The Boy Next Door by Ella James and I loved it!
- The Good Daughter: A Novel by Karin Slaughter <— PSYCH THRILLER ALERT!!! Recent release and we have feedback ’cause Frannie recommends it!!
Frannie: Yay! I finished the good daughter by Karin slaughter and now that I finished, the title throws me off haha but still a solid 4.5
- SCARRED (The Caged Series Book 4) by Amber Lynn Natusch <— SHIFTERS ALERT!!! Kristin is reading this one! And she’s loving the series so far!
Kristin: Im reading Scarred. Book four in the caged series. Loving it so far!
- Until It Fades: A Novel by K.A. Tucker <— FAMOUS HOCKEY STAR & SHE SAVED HIM ALERT!! Leslie M recommends it!
Leslie: Got a rec for all you slow -burn lovers! Until it Fades by K.A. Tucker I loved it and I don’t even like slow burns. Go figure!?
Northernstar: I just finished “Until it Fades” by K.A. Tucker and i enjoyed it so much and it was such a great read! It had a little bit of everything I love in a story; a strong heroine, a sassy funny as hell kid, a sexy h, great supporting characters, ands the story (she saves his life and he’s famous). The story had me tearing up one minute and laughing the next. I would love to read more from this group of characters in the future. K.A. are you listening?
Julie o: UNTIL IT FADES by K A Tucker Really good. Well written. Good editing. 4.5 stars. Lighter than she usually writes
- About That Night by Natalie Ward <— NATALIE WARD ALERT!! HE’S A CLOSED-OFF BARTENDER & SHE’S AN OVERWORKED EMERGENCY ROOM DOCTOR… ”…All it takes is one fateful night when their lives collide. Neither of them is expecting it, yet somehow, they find solace confiding in a stranger they know they’ll never see again. But there’s something about that night that changes them both,..”
- Brick by by Charlie Lee <— HE LIVES ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE LAW ALERT!! “…I live on the wrong side of the law, and I’m damn proud of it. It’s rooted deep in my soul, stems from the scars of my past. A pool of blood, a lifeless woman, and a missing child lead me into chaos, smack dab in the middle of it. Why? To protect what’s mine. Life has never had perfect timing. My sins and her redemptions are about to collide…”
- Flight Risk by Alexa Riley <— LIVE!!! ALEXA RILEY ALERT! SHE’S SHELTERED & INNOCENT AND HE WANTS HER… ”…Lincoln Gray owns everything he could ever want. And that includes the dark-haired beauty he catches sight of. One look at Sophia and he’s making sure she’s the carry-on he’s taking to his next stop. She’s too naive to travel the world alone, and luckily for her, he’s the one to protect her…”
- Blood Gamble (Disrupted Magic Book 2) by <— VAMPIRES RECENT RELEASE ALERT!! Julie loves this series!
Julie: For anyone who likes urban fantasy. Melissa F Olson released…the second book in her Disrupted Magic series called Blood Gamble. This is one I’ve been waiting for. It’s an automatic one-click for me.
- Red Fish, Dead Fish (Fish Out of Water Book 2) by Amy Lane <— LIVE!!! AMY LANE’S LATEST M/M ROMANCE ALERT! This is the sequel, but don’t fret!! ‘Cause here’s book #1 which is super-bargain priced right now!! ➔ Fish Out of Water 😀
- Acts of Faith: (Cost of Repairs #4) by A.M. Arthur <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- Mondays with You (Sunday Love Book 2) by <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “…He’s fooled himself into thinking he’s conquered the demons of his past until he runs into the best friend he was forced to leave behind when he was sixteen. When their jobs force them into a fake relationship, Blake learns something about his childhood best friend and eventually about himself...”
- Truth or Lies by J.A. Johnston <— LIVE!! THRILLER ALERT! “Five-year-old Amelia just witnessed a murder. Not just any murder, but the murder of her mother. When Amelia is questioned by the police, she is asked what she saw. This is Amelia’s BIG decision. She can tell the truth as she witnessed it. Or She can lie like her father has coaxed her into…”
- At This Moment (Of Love and Madness Book 1) by by Karen Cimms <— ROCK STAR BOOK ALERT!!! TWO STRANGERS… SHE WANTS A STABLE LIFE & HE WANTS TO BE FAMOUS… “...Thrown together during a freak snowstorm, Kate and Billy’s lives become permanently entwined. On the outside, they have nothing in common, but scars aren’t always visible and abuse doesn’t always leave a mark. Kate keeps the pain of her past buried, while Billy carries his like a weapon. In spite of finding love, Billy continues to be haunted by his childhood and tempted by the excesses of the music industry...”
Suzie: At This Moment (Of Love and Madness book 1) by Karen Cimms
Tera: All three books are soooo good
- A.K.A. by T.L. Alexander <— LIVE!! THRILLER ALERT!! “…When her half-sister is brutally murdered her world spins off course, tilts off its axis. Seeking justice, she commits the unthinkable and finds herself no longer living in a world of right or wrong, black or white. She finds herself living in a reality within a false reality of love, lust, betrayal, and murder...”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Parise <— PSYCH THRILLER ALERT!! I read (and reviewed) this one, and Northernstar is listening to it. She says: “I just started the audio version of B.A. Paris – Behind Closed doors. Creepy.: <— HECK. YES.
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness <— Kooloo LOVED listening to these! “Oh and I’m just finishing up a audiobook marathon lol it’s great because you can get so much done and still your book lurv on!!! You have to check out the “A Discovery of Witches” series by Deborah Harkness and narrated by the Amazzzing Jenifer Ikeda!!!!!! That girl can do accents – like all of them sooooo good …Para is not really my thang Buttttt that audiobook with That narrator blew my mind – def movie material Yup yup“
PREORDERS (next week’s!!! )
- Beneath The Truth by Meghan March – August 8th 2017
- Bad Deeds (Dirty Money) by Lisa Renee Jones – August 8th 2017
- Blade: A Bayou Heat Novella by Alexandra Ivy – August 8th 2017
- Any Dream Will Do: A Novel by Debbie Macomber – August 8th 2017
- The Wright Mistake by K.A. Linde – August 8th 2017
- Blade: A Bayou Heat Novella by Alexandra Ivy & Laura Wright – August 8th 2017
- The Flirtation (The Submissive Series Book 10) by Tara Sue Me – August 8th 2017
- The Forbidden by Jodi Ellen Malpas – August 8th 2017
- Run to You by Jessica Lemmon – August 8th 2017
- Aveoth (VLG Book 7) by Laurann Dohner – August 8th 2017
- Wicked Wish (The Wicked Horse Vegas Book 2) by Sawyer Bennett – August 11th 2017
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2018!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).