SATURDAY MORNING BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! :D!!! ALESSANDRA TORRE PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!!!! LIVE!!! ➔ The Ghostwriter Yes. I will be reading this. ASAP!! ➔➔➔➔➔➔➔
She’s a famous romance writer and this is her last book…
“…But this one isn’t a romance, no Happily Ever After in place. This novel holds only the truth, which I have run away from for four years. The truth, which I have hidden from the police, from my loved ones, from the world.
This final book?
It’s my confession.”
HAPPY FRIDAY FINDS!!! Once upon a time, I had a BUNCH of books I wanted to read at the same time. And then I sort of put them in order, although I knew it could change at any time depending on my mood. And then… this week happened, and my entire TBR list changed again. *sigh* How? How does one read ALL of the books they wanna read at the same time? HOW??? HOWWWWWWW!!????
That’s okay. There can NEVER be too many book choices. When it comes to my reading world, it. is. perfect. 🙂
Take a look at what we found for the weekend!!
- Racer by Katy Evans <— THE LATEST BY KATY EVANS IS LIVE!!! HOLY. MOLY. This cover!!!! “...I’m supposed to watch him—make sure he doesn’t get into trouble. But it’s an impossible task. And now the one in heart wrenching, toe-curling, soul-crushing trouble is me…“
Melanie: Only 13% in, but so far so very very good ❤
Maryse: Oh this book will be so easy to imagine with that hero for a visual. 😉
Chelli: Racer Tate!!! Yes!! Mine mine mine!!!
D.G.: Oh happy day!!! Racer is mine, oh mine!!! Woohoo!!!
- The Next Generation (Conversion Book 4) by S.C. Stephens <— THE LATEST BY S.C. STEPHENS IS LIVE!!! VAMPIRES ALERT! “…Born as partial vampires, a rare offshoot of pureblood vampires, the twins have had to deceive people their entire lives—distancing themselves from their peers. Nika desperately wants a hero, a soulmate, someone she can trust with every fiber of her soul...”
- How to Date a Douchebag: The Learning Hours by Sara Ney <— DOUCHEBAG FEEDBACK ALERT!!! Danielle taste-tested this recent release for us and LOVED IT!
Danielle: just finished the newest How to Date a Douchebag book, and it was everything I’ve been waiting for to get me out of my book slump! I loved Rhett so damn much! It’s a nice change to read a book where the male lead is the one who is insecure and vulnerable. I spent most of the book just wanting to reach out and hug him lol. I honestly just fell so in love with him and know you all will too.
Tessa: Danielle, wasn’t he the sweetest? I just wanted to hug him throughout the book. He was probably the sweetest hero I’ve ever read.
- From Darkness (Hearts & Arrows Book 3) by Staci Hart
- The Social Experiment by Addison Moore <— ADDISON MOORE’S LATEST IS LIVE!! Oooooh a dating social experiment!! And she knows him (and is not too happy). Sounds like fun… “Rowen Garret is a jackass of the highest order. I knew signing up for some experimental dating experience would not pan out to be a good thing, but after kissing a stranger in the dark for five solid savory minutes only to have the lights come on and expose him for the jerk he is, I have the sudden urge to strangle my new roommate who talked me into this nightmare...”
- Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 3) by J.R. Ward <— J.R. WARD AWESOMENESS ALERT!!! OMG OMG OMG MY FAVORITE BOOK IN THE ENTIRE WORLD (well… one of them) is super-bargain priced right now!!!!!! ZSADIST!!!!!!!!!!! The angriest, most brooding, hottest vampire in the world and I wanted to be BELLA SO BAD. I’ve read this one a few times, and still have the same butterflies in my belly. I. AM. IN. LOVE!!!!!!!! My review!!!
Maryse: P.S. To ME??? Z is the most broken book boyfriend. Most perfect, most broken, most amazing. <3
Katie: I just one clicked…do I need to read in order?
Maryse: Hi Katie!!!! Well each one CAN be read as a standalone (at least the first half of the series) because it’s about a different couple, however the characters reappear in each book, and “Z” (the hero in this one) – well… we get to know him and his MEAN personality in the first two books. So by the time we get to his book (this one), we’re REALLY on edge!!!! SO GOOOOOD.
Brooke: OMG my most favorite as well. I love lots of books and lots of characters, but no has ever (or I suspect ever will) quite compare to Z.
Tina: LOVED THIS BOOK. Zsadist!!!!
Kim: He’s my favorite!!!!
- Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 1) by J.R. Ward <—- P.S. J.R. WARD ALERT!!! THE FIRST ONE IS SALE-PRICED TOO. I must insist… just collect them all, and marathon read your heart out. You will LOVE them!!!
- Hail No (Hail Raisers Book 1) by Lani Lynn Vale <— LIVE!!! LANI LYNN VALE’S LATEST! HE’S JUST BEEN RELEASED FROM PRISON… “Once he’s free, it takes him twenty-four hours to get his old job back, his dog at home where he belongs, and an understanding that people aren’t as forgiving as he once thought them to be. He’s just about given up hope of ever integrating back into society when a woman slams into his heart, literally and figuratively…”
- Bad Romance by by Heather Demetrios <— TRIGGER ALERT!! THIS ONE IS MAKING TASHA TENSE!!! I just read the blurb and this is now at the TOP of my TBR list.
Tasha: Bad Romance- really, really good. Definitely heavy triggers for me as I’ve been there before. The beginning and on, I really could see the falling and love and how easy it was to fall into the trap. I’m halfway now and the fighting has really started and because I’m older and wiser and this one scene is so obvious to anyone how unhealthy it is- I just want to shake them. Shake em both. I need to take a little break bc it’s making me tense. Lol, Off to make supper..
Jean: Bad Romance does sound relly good! I love that first line!
bev: Oooh, Bad Romance. Let me know what you think. Her I’ll Meet You There was one of my favorites last year. Loved it.
Tasha: I haven’t read a book this long in one day in I don’t know how long. Their drama and tension has exhausted me and I myself need a break from this couple. It’s all very realistic, I think, but any bad relationship takes its toll on all parties, right?
Amy: I clicked Bad Romance before looking at the price, and I considered returning it but… *shrug* It has a hauntingly beautiful cover and intriguing blurb (plus Tasha’s reaction) so it’s going to be a keeper for me!
Maryse: OH MY!!!! Bad Romance is going to be mine. HOLY MOLY how did I miss THAT one? Thank you Tasha!!!
- Malachi and I by J.J. McCoy <— JERK ALERT!!! J.J. McCVOY RECENT RELEASE FEEDBACK ALERT!!! Coolest blurb ever! “...What if I told you the greatest love stories ever told—Cleopatra and Mark Antony, Salim and Anarkali, Romeo and Juliet and so many more—are far greater tragedies than anyone has ever realized? What if I told you that you haven’t been reading a new story… just a new chapter in one epic saga? If I told you…all of those lovers…were actually the same two souls seeking their happily ever after over and over again, would you believe me?” and now we have feedback!!! D.G. is reading (and LOVING) this one:
D.G. I just started Malachi and Me and it is oh so good! I have a good feeling this one is going to be in the top best reads of 2017…squirrel!!!!
DG: ABSO-STINKING-LUTELY loved this book! I devoured it…Malachi was …do I dare say it…a jerk. Yep! He was a big ole jerk to ‘her’. Not a downright meanie but a jerk none the less. But come on…after falling and loving ‘her’ nine hundred and ninety-nine times who wouldn’t be a jerk. Or a little testy to say the least. Throw in Alfred who just made the book all the better and I have to say it was a FIVE STAR for me!!!!
- Pretty Broken Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls Series Book 4) by Ker Dukey & K. Webster <— KER DUKEY & K. WEBSTER DARK READ ALERT!!! The conclusion to this series is LIVE!!! I read book #1 (ending freaked me out) and now must continue! In fact, here’s the reading order and MY REVIEW of #1!
Cait: Oh man if it freaked you out what the hell would it do to us! I’m so tempted now…
- Uniting the Souls: Souls of Chicago by Annabella Michaels <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- All This Time (Walker Family Book 4) by Melissa Tagg
- Indebted: ‘Til Death Do Us Part (Teal & Trent Book 3) by Inger Iversen
- Belador Cosaint: Belador Book 9 by Dianna Love
- Only Ever You (A Little Like Destiny Book 2) by Lisa Suzanne
- Finngarick (Order of the Black Swan, D.I.T. Book 2) by Victoria Danann <— PARANORMAL ALERT!! “...When ex vampire hunting knight, Sir Torrent Finngarick, is hired by D.I.T., he’s partnered with one of a pair of near-feral, New Forest elf twins who also happens to be his mate. Unfortunately Sher O’Malley made a pact with her twin when they were children that they would never accept a mate...”
- M. F. (Sexy M.F. Book 1) by Lisa MacKay <— SEXY SERIES ALERT! Jan wants to introduce us to this one!
Jan: please read sexy mf series by lisa mackay. has a lot of 5 star reviews on amazon great story and well written by first time author
- Paws for a Kiss (Canine Cupids Book 1) by Stephanie Rowe <— THIS ISN’T HER SCHTICK 😉 “Crashing a ritzy party isn’t easy, especially for Bev Ryan, who prefers overalls to cocktail dresses, but she’ll do it for her dogs…even if it means taking on a hot, funny, and irritatingly stubborn business mogul....”
- Scandalous (Sinners of Saint Book 4) by L.J. Shen <— BAD-ASS, BROODING SINGLE FATHER ALERT! This one is HUGELY popular right now (I’m reading it as we speak) and JulieO LOVED IT!!
Julie O: Just finished Scandalous at 4 this morning and damn was it good. Got to catch up with all “the boys” and find out Trent’s story. And Edie was tougher than nails. Very good. Definitely recommend especially if you liked Viscious.
- Unhinged by Natasha Knight <— RECENT RELEASE!!! A SCARRED, TATTOOED SAVAGE ALERT!! & Ashley loved it!
Ashley: I just finished Unhinged by Natasha Knight and I loved it. It grabbed me from the beginning- it’s intense and has a whole lot of chemistry between the leads. I highly recommend it!
- Hollywood Love: Book 4: A sexy celebrity romance (Hollywood Billionaires) by Jillian Dodd <— JILLIAN DODD ALERT!!! “Follow the lives and loves of those who work at Captive Films…”
- Accidental Witness (Morelli Family, #1) by Sam Mariano <–DARKISH READ ALERT!! – Tessa read this one!! Tessa: I finished Accidental Witness by Sam Mariano. 0.0 It’s… not light. So, of course, I grabbed the next one and will be starting that this morning.
- Muscle Memory by Stylo Fantome <— AMNESIA & SOUL MATE LOVE ALERT!!! DG FIVE-STAR LOVED IT!
DG: Just wanted to throw out there…Muscle Memory …5 stars for me! Stylo Fantome did not disappoint with Muscle Memory…throw in a little (a lot) of amnesia and some soulmate love…makes for an awesome book!
- The Mountain Between Us by Charles Martin <— OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I’ve seen these jaw-dropping, stomach-churning commercials for the movies and I HAVE TO SEE THIS. I. AM. TERRIFIED!!!!!!! And yet… soul-deep love (so titillated). Marla found it!
Marla: A must read. The mountain between us by Charles Martin. Such an amazing story. You all will love every single page and will be thinking about the ending for many moons! Highly recommend it. Read it soon as the movie is being released October 6.
- Defying Gravity (Healing Hearts Book 2) by Laura Farr <— UNREQUITED LOVE ALERT! “...Devastated by the unrequited love she has for Josh, she has no choice but to sit back and watch him play the field, her heart breaking a little more each time she sees him…“
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- 11-22-63: A Novel by Stephen King <— STEPHEN KING ALERT!!! E.C. LOVED IT!
E.C.: “I had never read Stephen King until recently. I listened to 11/22/63 on Audible. It was AMAZING!! One of my favorite books! I have always loved reading about the Kennedy family, so I’m sure that helped, but this book just sucks you in from the get go. I will add Gwendy’s Button Box” to my TBR list.”Maryse: OMG I LOVED Gwendy’s Button Box!!!!!!! I read it, and devoured it, and felt it, and assimilated it. There is so much meaning to that creepy book. Perfection, to me.
- Selfless (Selfish Series Book 3) by Shantel Tessier – September 30th 2017
- Paper, Scissors, Rock by Nicole S. Goodin – September 30th 2017
- Guy Hater by J. Sterling – October 9th 2017
- Roomies by Christina Lauren – October 10th 2017
- The Consort (Ascension Book 3) by K.A. Linde – October 10th 2017
- Midnight Unleashed: A Midnight Breed Novella by Lara Adrian – October 10th 2017
- From This Moment by Melanie Harlow – October 10th 2017