<— Lauren just found us this one, and she’s excited!! LOL! “OMG, OMG!!!!!! Victoria Ashley released Cale (Walk Of Shame #3) a few days early!!!! It’s LIVE!!!”
AND… Kim found us these: “Some, not all, of Mia Sheridan’s books are on sale right now. Archer’s Voice and Kyland are included in the sale!!” I LOVE Archer’s Voice like crazy!!!! (Here’s my 5-star review)
- Archer’s Voice (Sign of Love, Sagittarius) by Mia Sheridan
- Becoming Calder (Aquarius) by Mia Sheridan <— part 1 of 2
- Finding Eden by Mia Sheridan <— part 2 of 2
- Kyland by Mia Sheridan <— JUST RELEASED!!!
- Diamonds (All That Glitters Book 1) by K.A. Linde
We have a little bit of EVERYTHING on today’s list, from a few brand new releases, to reader recommendations & favorite series that have been bundled. Looking for a specific genre? They all look sooooo good! From comedy romance, to dark reads to psych thrillers, to billionaires, to bad-boy fighters, the emotionally scarred and all! You’re in the mood for something in particular? I bet it’s here.
Okay so what I’m reading right now? THIS!! Down the Rabbit Hole: Curious Adventures and Cautionary Tales of a Former Playboy Bunny <— I’ve changed it up a bit to keep up with my 2015 Reading Challenge list. And since one of my friends is reading this one (hi Kayla!! 😀 ), and due to my own interest in this story (’cause I LOVED the “Girls Next Door” show) I had to jump in. Yep! An autobiography, and this is no hardship for me ’cause I love autobiographies (especially the juicy ones). The ex-Playboy girls sure seemed like quite the story and I’m having fun! I should be finished tonight so review to come shortly. And I certainly have a few things to say about this one…
Teri: I finished this yesterday. Very enlightening read! I want a Bridget tell-all now! She was always my favorite 🙂
Maryse: I loved Bridget the most too!
Carrie: I want to read this 🙂 Bridget was always my favorite!
Tessa: Holly Madison, huh? You’ll have to tell us. She always seemed so calculating. When it was on, I saw little bits. The other two were seemed sweet, but she just seemed cold emotionally.
And then next, it’s gonna be hard for me to choose… likely something from my latest TBR list, or the latest Kristen Ashley biker book (Ride Steady (Chaos), OR Jezebel that I’ve been dying to know what all the twist-fuss is about!! I’m about 40% into Sloth, so I might switch back to that…
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
EBOOK BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Wasted Lust: (A 321 Spinoff) by J.A. Huss <— JUST RELEASED!!! This one came out just a week ago and I missed it! SO here it is. 😀 Author says CAN be read as a standalone but best to read the others before it ’cause the character in this one was a child in the other books (now this is HER book). The love of her life leaves her for her own good… “Sasha Cherlin died the night she let Nick Tate walk out on her for a life of crime. Her very essence was destroyed when they broke their promise to one another…“
- Three, Two, One (321): (A Dark Suspense) by J.A. Huss <— DARK READ ALERT!! And for those that missed it, here is the first book, that had so many jaws dropping! Donna loved it saying: “I’m at the 69% page of 321! Please tell me if I am going to be heartbroken so, I can prepare myself.. Loving this creepy raunchy book” and then… “321 was definitely my kind of book 5 stars for me.” and Fabi agrees: “…it was a 4.5 star read for me. I may be a little stingy with my stars, idk. But it was good.”
- One to Chase (One to Hold Book 7) by Tia Louise <— Can be read as a standalone and just recently released!
- Bang Switch (Code 11- KPD SWAT Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale <— JUST RELEASED SEXY BAD-BOY COP ALERT!! “Lachlan Downy was a lover, not a fighter. Okay, he wouldn’t lie, he was a fighter, too. But nobody had to know that. Especially not Memphis Tennessee Conner and her stuffy attitude when it came to cops and ‘men like him.’“
- A Forever Family (Forever Trilogy, 6) by Sandi Lynn <— JUST RELEASED!!! I remember this series being really popular a few years ago!
- Jezebel by K. Larsen <— JAW-DROPPING TWIST & JUST RE-RELEASED!!! This one had tongues wagging in excitement upon it’s release a few weeks ago, but the attention was overwhelming and the author took it down for a bit while she got a handle on some anxiety issues. Well… she’s back, it’s back AND!!! She’s released a brand new novella, too! YAY US!! 😀
- Lying in Wait: A Companion Novella to Jezebel by K. Larsen <— JUST RELEASED & IT’S THE FOLLOW UP NOVELLA to Jezebel!
- Lust (The Fight Club Book 6) by Becca Jameson<— JUST RELEASED MMA FIGHTER/EMT ALERT! He keeps having to rescue her… LOL!! And he’s hot! “When Zane arrives to rescue a woman trapped under her back porch, he almost swallows his tongue at the first sight of her fine legs and sexy butt. If that isn’t enough, Abby can’t seem to stay out of trouble. He has to rescue her yet again the following week from an accident…” Sounds like it could be guilty pleasure fun. Plus, of course, there’s danger when her best friend gets in trouble with the mob…
- PLAYER by Joanna Blake <— FAMOUS FOOTBALL PLAYER ALERT! Bargain priced and his childhood neighbor is not impressed with him at all… “he’s even forgotten me, the snot nosed brat from next door. So much so that he hits on me when he comes in to eat at the barbecue place I work at to pay my way through school. But the jokes on him when I turn him down in front of all his meathead buddies.” Tee hee!!!
- The Kind Worth Killing: A Novel by Peter Swanson <— PSYCH THRILLER ON SUPER-SALE ALERT!! & HIGHLY loved by those that love the psych thrillers, and by many in our own reading crew. It’s one of Sadie’s absolute favorites and she’ll throw peanuts at you if you don’t read it. Sadie: ” I have been telling maryse to read “the kind worth killing” forever so I’ll throw some peanuts for them.” I totally one clicked it Sadie, I promise! 😀
- Fearless: The Complete Novel (Dartmoor Book 1) by Lauren Gilley <— GRITTY BIKER BOOK ALERT!! My book-bud Kandace LOVED THIS one!! “Last week I picked up Fearless by Lauren Gilley and absolutely loved it. It’s a Motorcycle Club story! This book has everything we love in our MC books: gritty, intense, amazing club dynamics, protective and fierce bikers, a epic love story, strong h. You all will love Mercy. He’s something special. He’s all alpha. Fearless is a standalone. It’s over 800 pages but I promise you’ll wish it was longer. You won’t want to let them go.”
- Power Play (Risky Business Book 1) by Tiffany Snow <— TIFFANY SNOW/SALLY LOVED THIS RECENT RELEASE ALERT!! So it’s back on the list! She says: “I READ it and LOVED it ! If you are a Kathleen Turner series fan I KNOW you will love it! If you need a little something more than just romance in your books like ME then Romance/Suspense is probably what you are looking for…”
- All-American Girl by Meg Cabot <— I heard a TON of squeeing over this author at RT 2015, and this one is on super-sale! Teen love and she’s the middle child between 2 sisters, and she’s in love with her big sister’s bf, and the president’s son just might be in love with her! *wheeeee!!!*
- Unbeautiful Series: The Complete Set by Jessica Sorensen <— BUNDLED SERIES 2 BOOKS/BOTH EMOTIONALLY SCARRED & BARGAIN PRICED ALERT!! She’s the beautiful cheerleader with emotional scars and anger, and he’s the tattooed & pierced bad-boy that is mute! “Maybe if they knew, they wouldn’t fear me so much. Then again, maybe they’d fear me more.” Ohhhhh!!!
- Nice Girl to Love: Trilogy Boxed Set (#1 Resisting, #2 Falling, #3 Choosing) (CAN’T RESIST) by Violet Duke <— BUNDLED SERIES 3 BOOKS LOVE TRIANGLE & BARGAIN PRICED ALERT!! OMG is it gonna be a LOVE triangle? She’s helping her best friend raise his little girl, and a bad-boy lawyer is trying to entice her… “Abby Bartlett is the quintessential nice girl. Between teaching, volunteering, completing her PhD, and helping her best friend raise his daughter, Abby never gets the chance to be anything but nice. That is, until the all-wrong-for-her man she’s only ever known from afar starts daring her to simply take that chance for herself…“
- The Billionaire’s Obsession: The Complete Collection Boxed Set (Mine For Tonight, Mine For Now, Mine Forever, Mine Completely) (The Billionaire’s Obsession series Book 1) by J.S. Scott <— BUNDLED SERIES & BARGAIN PRICED ALERT!! “Once a serial trilogy, The Billionaire’s Obsession is now complete with a bonus story in this complete collection about Simon and Kara…”
- The Consequence of Loving Colton by Rachel Van Dyken <— BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND ALERT & SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH ROMANCE LOVE TRIANGLE FUN!!! She’s into her brother’s best friend (sexy firefighter) but he only sees her as his friend’s “little sister”. But they end up being last-minute dates to her brother’s wedding. And then… her best guy-friend from college shows up to the wedding, and he likes her… and then it’s war! LOL! And Katherine just said: “Whatever you do – do NOT read “The Consequences of Loving Colton” in public. I could hold in giggles – but full on snort-laugh was not going to be subdued, and I did that a lot with this novel!” 😛 YAY!!!
And for AUDIOBOOK LOVERS
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as AUDIOBOOKS AT A BARGAIN-PRICE!<—Audiobooks for ebook super-sale prices. I’m thrilled with that, and what’s fun is you can flip flop from reading it, to listening to it without losing your spot… This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL! (This is the “Whispersync” thingie).
- Fallen Crest High: Fallen Crest Series, Book 1 by Tijan <— HOLY MOLY it’s SO CHEAP!!!!!!!!! The audiobook version is available via Amazon’s “whisper sync” (meaning if you already have the Kindle book, you can get the audio for SUPER-CHEAP!!!) and considering the book version is free… OMG). MINE. Totally one-clicked this. Now… and I gonna read it, or listen to it? 😉 No matter what, I HAVE TO get this series under my belt. Melanie just reminded me saying: “Maryse, I was getting up to date on my news feeds, and read that Tijan is really close to publishing the next book in the Fallen Crest Series. That’s when it got me thinking back to your TBR list and recalled this wasn’t on it. You HAVE to bump this up on your list somewhere so you can join Team Mason.” Yep. I think I have peanuts in my hair again…
PRE-ORDERS (This month!!)
- Fighting to breathe by Aurora Rose Reynolds <— JULY 6th 2015!!!
- Toxic by Kim Karr – July 7th 2015
- The Collar: The Submissive Series by Tara Sue Me – expected release date July 7th 2015
- Easy Charm (The Boudreaux Series Book 2) by Kristen Proby – expected release July 7th 2015
- The Year I Became Isabella Anders by Jessica Sorensen – expected release July 7th 2015
- Manwhore +1 (The Manwhore Series) by Katy Evans – expected release date July 7th 2015
- Illusion of Annabella by Jessica Sorensen – expected release date July 7th 2015
- Without Regret: Devil’s Playground Las Vegas by Nicole Edwards – expected release July 7th 2015
- Elude (Eagle Elite Book 6) by Rachel Van Dyken – July 9th 2015
- Bleeding Love by Harper Sloan <— JULY 14th 2015!!
- The Trouble with Paper Planes by Amanda Dick – July 14th 2015 <— This one sounds really unique and is intriguing a bunch of us!!
- Go Set a Watchman: A Novel by Harper Lee – expected release date July 14th 2015
- Sinfully Mine by Kendall Ryan – July 14th 2015
- Sinful Intent (ALFA PI Book 1) by Chelle Bliss – JULY 14th 2015!!
- Desertion: A Knights Rebels MC by Nina Levine – JULY 14th 2015!!
- Love After Dark, McCarthys of Gansett Island, Book 13 by Marie Force – August 18th 2015
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).