I couldn’t help but to compile these latest reader ebook bargain finds into a post. Two of my absolute favorites (and huge hits) are on sale right now, plus a few of these deals have me intrigued & excited!
Just consider this mini-post an “add-on” to yesterday’s awesome bargain deals! Looks like this weekend is a great one for ebook sales. 😉
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
- Exposure (East Park) by Iris Blaire <— the synopsis intrigues me. 1.) She’s a university student with an “erotic modeling” secret (so she goes by two names – Evan, and Dallas, to keep her secret). Then she models with another student hottie and… “She promises herself that she can just be friends with Dallas. He has a girlfriend, after all. And Evan needs to focus.” Ruh Roh. 😉 (thanks Aimee!!) ME ME ME!!! I wanna try this one! 😀
- Seduce (Beautiful Rose) by Missy Johnson <— thanks Lori! “Things become complicated when he learns there are good reasons as to why he should stay the hell away from her.”
- Smash Into You by Shelly Crane <— Oh yah! This one sounds intense and like it’s got a scary twist to it!
- Just Human by Kerry Heavens <— (thanks Kat!) “Twelve years on, they have made a good job of pretending, they may have almost forgotten. But when they get in touch via Facebook, it seems that it is all still there. They quickly find that they are intensely compatible in ways they hadn’t even begun to explore before they were forced apart.” – ohhh I wonder what it is!? What!?? What tears them apart??
- Trust Me (TAT: A Rocker Romance) by Melanie Walker <— Lori warns: “this one is dark too, just a warning – you might ugly cry” I LOVE ugly-crying! (as long as my husband is tucked away in another room, that is. 😉 )
- Rocky (Tales of the Were) by Bianca D’arc <— sexy werewolf book. Looks good, too!
- No Reverse by Marion Croslydon <– (thanks Jami!) and looks angsty (and seems a little different…). Teen pregnancy, shot-gun wedding… no more baby and they go their separate ways. Then years later, she gets the divorce papers… I wanna try this one, too!
- The Sea of Tranquility: A Novel by Katja Millay <— one of my forever-favorites (check out my review).
- Ten Tiny Breaths: A Novel by K.A. Tucker <— took me on a heck-of-a-ride! (check out my review).
Let me know if you’ve read any of ’em. I’m going to “taste-test” a few right now. 🙂