Big hit books that were bestsellers in 2022 (most… recent releases!!) are on sale right now! In fact, I just one-clicked that one there to the left that sounds right up my domestic thriller angsty alley, and I LOVE those two authors together, so you KNOW I’m on this ASAP.
So while I was getting excited over that one, I decided to just make a list of the ones I’ve been eyeing since their release, that are on sale for TODAY ONLY (well… until they are on sale again in the future, that is. 😉 )
- The Rules of Dating <— FIRST!! LIVE!!! SUNDAY SURPRISE EARLY RELEASE ALERT!!! PENELOPE WARD & VI KEELAND ALERT!! SHE HAD A “GET TOGETHER” & HER LANDLORD SAW THE WHOLE THING!!
“…the invitees were all the women I’d found out my boyfriend was talking to behind my back. When the guest of honor walked in—aka my now ex—things took a turn…
Unfortunately, a stranger witnessed the whole blowout. I was in a mood that night and ended up giving this gorgeous guy an attitude, too. As if my night could get any worse, before he stormed off, he informed me he was actually my landlord.
Colby Lennon, along with three of his friends, owned the building where my tattoo shop was located. He and I were total opposites. ..”
- The Golden Couple: A Novel by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen <— SUPER-SALE THAT I JUST ONE-CLICKED!! DOMESTIC THRILLER!! The “seemingly perfect” couple with a child (except she had an affair and is trying to fix things)… so…they find a therapist “…Avery is a therapist who lost her professional license. Still, it doesn’t stop her from counseling those in crisis, though they have to adhere to her unorthodox methods. And the Bishops are desperate. When they glide through Avery’s door and Marissa reveals her infidelity, all three are set on a collision course. Because the biggest secrets in the room are still hidden, and it’s no longer simply a marriage that’s in danger…” <— EEEEEEEP!!!
- The Gray Man (A Gray Man Novel Book 1) by Mark Greaney <— SUPER-BARGAIN TODAY!! EXCELLENT MOVIE!! I didn’t realize it was a book, but it’s on super-sale today)!! “…To those who lurk in the shadows, he’s known as the Gray Man. He is a legend in the covert realm, moving silently from job to job, accomplishing the impossible and then fading away. And he always hits his target. Always. But there are forces more lethal than Gentry in the world…”
- The Old Man by Thomas Perry <— I WATCHED THIS SERIES!! Pretty darn great… but left on quite a cliffhanger. 😉 Maybe this book would relieve that?
- Summer Island: A Novel by Kristin Hannah <— SUPER-SALE KRISTEN HANNAH ALERT!! HER NOW-FAMOUS MOM ABANDONED HER & SHE’S PLANNING A TELL-ALL… “...Years ago, Nora Bridge walked out on her marriage and left her daughters behind. She has since become a famous radio talk-show host and newspaper columnist beloved for her moral advice. Her youngest daughter, Ruby, is a struggling comedienne who uses her famous mother as fuel for her bitter, cynical humor. When the tabloids unearth a scandalous secret from Nora’s past, their estrangement suddenly becomes dramatic: Nora is injured in an accident and a glossy magazine offers Ruby a fortune to write a tell-all about her mother. Under false pretenses, Ruby returns home to take care of the woman she hasn’t spoken to for almost a decade...”
- Beautiful: A Novel by Danielle Steel <— SUPER-SALE & I WANT TO READ THIS SO BAD!! FAMOUS MODEL RAVAGED BY AN EXPLOSION “…The beloved daughter of a hardworking single mother, she has always preferred spending time at home or with her kindhearted boyfriend to attending lavish parties. When a quick getaway presents a welcome break on the heels of Paris Fashion Week, and before a Vogue cover shoot in Tokyo, Veronique is thrilled, eager to escape the mayhem of her busy schedule. Then, out of nowhere, a tragic explosion at Zaventem Airport in Brussels changes her life forever. The ruthless terrorist attack has the entire world on edge. Veronique finds herself hospitalized and alone, devastated to learn that the blast has killed both of the people she loved most. She is also forced to confront the harsh reality that she has been severely injured, her famous appearance forever altered…”
- On Rotation: A Novel by Shirlene Obuobi <— SUPER-SALE!! SHE FAILS HER MEDICAL EXAM!! “...it quickly all falls apart: her boyfriend dumps her, she bombs the most important exam of her medical career, and her best friend pulls away. And her parents, whose approval seems to hinge on how closely she follows the path they chose, are a lot less proud of their daughter. It’s a quarter life crisis of epic proportions. Angie, who has always faced her problems by working “twice as hard to get half as far,” is at a loss. Suddenly, she begins to question everything: her career choice, her friendships, even why she’s attracted to men who don’t love her as much as she loves them. And just when things couldn’t get more complicated, enter Ricky Gutierrez— brilliant, thoughtful, sexy, and most importantly, seems to see Angie for who she is instead of what she can represent…”
- Out of the Corner: A Memoir by Jennifer Grey <— SUPER-SALE & I ONE-CLICKED THIS ONE TOO! I love autobiographies and the reviews on this one are incredible!! “…With self-deprecating humor and frankness, she looks back on her unbridled, romantic adventures in Hollywood. And with enormous bravery, she shares the devastating fallout from a plastic surgery procedure that caused the sudden and stunning loss of her professional identity and career…”
- Abandoned in Death by J. D. Robb <— SUPER-SALE!! J.D. ROBB!!! KILLER TARGETING MOTHERS! “…When Eve discovers that other young women—who physically resemble the first victim—have vanished, the clock starts ticking louder. But to solve this case she will need to find her way into a hidden place of dim light and concrete, into the distant past, and into the cold depths of a shattered mind…”
- Little Secrets: A Novel by Jennifer Hillier <— SUPER-SALE!!! AND SO MANY IN OUR CREW LOVED IT!
Shirley: Little Secrets was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! Highly recommend on audio…the narrator was terrific. SO many twists and turns, I could never guess what was going to happen next! This will definitely be one of my fav’s for 2020! Maryse, you have to read/listen to this. 5++++ stars!
Nay: …listening to Little Secrets by Jennifer Hillier. I’m at 70% and I can’t wait to get back to it. So far it’s REALLY good. And the narration is wonderful!
- Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find—and Keep—Love by Amir Levine, Rachel Heller <— SUPER-BARGAIN & I READ THIS ONE AND LOVED IT!! Fascinationg, eye opening, annnnnd… I reviewed it. I learned a TON about people’s relationship attachment styles (including my own). HERE’S MY BOOK REVIEW
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!