HAPPY FRIDAY!!! 😀 I hope you all had a wonderful, cozy and peaceful day yesterday. I did, and I am so thankful for it. It’s time for our Friday finds and that will include all the amazing Black Friday deals I find too. 🙂
This list will be updated and added to throughout the day so keep checking back.
BLACK FRIDAY SALES THAT MAKE ME SQUEEEE!!
➔➔➔➔ You can check out ALL the Amazon BLACK FRIDAY DEALS 😉 here. And these are my favorites (so far):
All-new Ring Video Doorbell – 1080p HD video <— I JUST GOT THIS ONE!!!! I bought it on Prime Day, so if you missed this amazing deal, now is your chance. And here’s the thing!! I didn’t even officially mount it, or wire it in – though that was my original intention). I’m running it on its battery (it’s been a month now. Over a month?) and it’s still at 78% battery power. HOLY. MOLY. It will be another couple of months before I need to recharge it at this rate). And here’s how I have it hooked to my front door. With a “Doorbell Boa” (I just drop my Ring doorbell in, and the unit clips onto my door – no drilling needed). It only fits if the door opens inwards (which mine does) and I LOVE IT. Here’s the Doorbell Boa on Amazon.
- Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips 20 Treatments + Crest 3D White 1 Hour Express Whitestrips 2 Treatments – Teeth Whitening Kit <— I’m excited!!! I always find these so expensive, but here’s a Prime Day Deal of the Day and there are TONS of reviews and SO GOOD. Plus photos to compare!! I bought ’em!!! I’ll let you know what I think. I can’t wait to start.
- SAMSONITE LUGGAGE!!! <— Back on sale, and I have one of the smaller ones (black and shiny) that I’ve had since… ohhh… ? I dunno. 10 or 15 years now? My father bought it for me for Christmas, and it’s still in excellent condition, rolls smooth as anything, and I used it last weekend on my trip to the Keys. All sorts of pockets and compartments to “live comfortably” out of. 🙂 P.S. OMG HOW CUTE ARE THESE??? American Tourister Disney Hardside Luggage with Spinner Wheels, Minnie Mouse Red Bow, 2-Piece Set and these.
- AMAZON Fire TV Stick 4K!! <— OMG what a price. I couldn’t live without mine and I love that I can just talk into the remote what show (or movie) I want, and it pulls up my options for me!! BEST. THING. EVER!!!
- iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity <— HOLY MOLY MEGA DEAL!!!! My Roomba 614 (a VERY BASIC model – no wifi or cool app for it) is still going strong after years of weekly use, and was THE bargain find when I bought it for Black Friday a few years ago (I paid $224.99 for it at Best Buy)!!! And yet… THIS better one on Black Friday sale today is even better than mine, AND. CHEAPER. IF you want the better, new models, that ARE ALSO ON Black Friday SALE… here you go. 😉 Oh… and the super-luxurious self-emptying ones are on Black Friday sale too!
- THE BIG ONE <— soft HUGE throw blanket at Kohl’s. Every year I end up getting some (for me, my dogs, or my loved ones), and I really don’t need anymore. But I still can’t help looking through all of the designs in case I MUST HAVE one. 😉
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND TO READ FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! EXTENDED THROUGH DECEMBER ☃️🎄🎄☃️!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 3 months for a super-bargain US, Canada and UK!! 😀
➔➔➔ AUDIBLE SUPER-DEAL for the first 6 months! Robin found us this one!!
- Black Friday EBOOK SALES!!! <— all of the specific ones on sale for today. 😀
- The Innocent: A Suspense Thriller by Harlan Coben <— BLURB JOLT!! SUPER-SALE. I one-clicked it!!!!!! “One night, Matt Hunter innocently tried to break up a fight—and ended up a killer. Now, nine years later, he’s an ex-con who takes nothing for granted. His wife, Olivia, is pregnant, and the two of them are closing on their dream house. But all it will take is one shocking, inexplicable call from Olivia’s cell phone to shatter Matt’s life a second time...”
Leslie: Thank you!!!! I love Harlan Coben’s books!!
Maryse: My pleasure!!! I’m excited for this one!
- Our Thing: An Australian Mafia Romance (Kids of The District Book 2) by Nicci Harris
- Finn: A Gritty MC Romance Series (Guardians Of Mayhem MC Book 1) by Hope Stone
- Unfaithful: An unputdownable and absolutely gripping psychological thriller by Natalie Barelli <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!!! SHE FINDS OUT HER HUSBAND IS HAVING AN AFFAIR... “…Instead, I go home and cook a healthy dinner for our children, walk the dog and unload the dishwasher without complaint. I will make him see that I’m still the woman he married; attractive, successful, the glue that holds our perfect family together. I need this marriage to work to protect a terrible secret of my own, something that would destroy everything I’ve already sacrificed so much for. But when the police arrive at my door asking questions about Alex’s death that I can’t answer...”
- Hawnt by Elizabeth J. Rekab <— RECENT RELEASE THAT I WANTED SO BAD!!! AND NOW IT’S SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED 😀 HE’S A GHOST AND HE’S STUCK & THEN HE MEETS HER… “...Just when he thinks death can’t get worse, his parents sell the house to a new family, and leave for a new life without him. Thankfully, the homebuyers’ teen daughter, Marti, is a medium who can communicate with Eugene. Once he gets a taste of the interaction he’d lacked for the past two years, he can’t remember what his undead life was like before. But Marti also harbors a dark secret. After her miraculous recovery from heart surgery, a sinister presence became attached to her, and it wants blood. Eugene sets out to do what any self-respecting ghost should; learn how to fight back before it’s too late to save the love of his afterlife…”
- Tic-Tac-Mistletoe by N.R. Walker <— M/M ROMANCE!! “...With the storm and the holidays leaving Hamish with nowhere else to go, Ren kindly offers a place to stay. Hamish is certain he’s crashed right into a Hallmark Christmas movie, despite more car delays and road closures and the prospect of not seeing his sister for Christmas. And with help from Hamish, Ren is beginning to feel a little Christmas cheer. These two unlikely strangers have more in common than they first realise, and after two days of Christmas decorations, cookies, and non-stop conversation, it looks like Christmas might be saved after all…”
- Daddy Crush by Adriana Anders <— HER NEIGHBOR STEPS IN… “…I’m about to have my first kiss and I feel absolutely nothing. No excitement, no flutters, not even a glimmer of curiosity. That all changes when my bossy neighbor steps in and shows me how it’s done, just this once. But when the kiss that sets me on fire ends, it’s not enough. I want more…”
- The Wallflower’s Wicked Wager (The Wallflower Wins Book 2) by Eva Devon
- The Songbird Cottage Boxed Set (Pleasant Bay Complete Series Collection) by Sylvia Price
- Licked (Getting Dirty Series Book 3) by Tory Baker
- For The Win by Auryn Hadley and Kitty Cox
- The Prince’s Bride (Part 2) by J.J. McAvoy <— DUET CONCLUSION ALERT!! “…In book one, he was just a spoiled playboy prince whose family was in desperate need of money. Now everything has changed Odette Wyntor has a choice. Stay or Run. Royalty is not for the weak of heart…”
- The Playboy Billionaire’s Marriage: Contemporary Romance Box Set by Lily J. Adams
- Right of Conquest by Ashe Barker
- No Room in the Inn by Gracie Ruth Mitchell
- Truth, Dare, or Drink: Best Friend’s Brother Romance (Game of Hearts) by Liv Hendrix
- The Dare (Briar U Book 4) by Elle Kennedy <— ELLE KENNEDY SUPER-BARGAIN!! “...College was supposed to be my chance to get over my ugly-duckling complex and spread my wings. Instead, I wound up in a sorority full of mean girls. I already have a hard time fitting in, so when my Kappa Chi sisters issue the challenge, I can’t say no. The dare: seduce the hottest new hockey player in the junior class...”
Dana: I really love Elle Kennedy’s Off-Campus and Briar U series
- Not My Romeo (The Game Changers Book 1) by Ilsa Madden-Mills <— SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!! FAMOUS FOOTBALL STAR! “…The next day I learn he’s Jack Hawke—bad-boy professional quarterback with a murky past. The NDA he has me sign should be a warning that he isn’t a regular person. Please. I sign it Juliet Capulet, so goodbye, famous football player with abs of steel, and good luck tracking down this small-town librarian. But Jack keeps showing up in places I least expect him…”
Summer: Read this one it was good
Heidi: Very good one!
April: This book is absolute perfection!
➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
➔➔ AUDIBLE SUPER-DEAL for the first 6 months! <— Robin found us this one!!
- A Good Marriage by Kimberly McCreight <— SALE ALERT!!
- Unfaithful: An unputdownable and absolutely gripping psychological thriller by Natalie Barelli <— LIVE
- The Rivals By: Vi Keeland <— SALE ALERT!!
J R: The Rivals by Vi Keeland. It was a sexy enemies to lovers story. I loved Sophia and Weston.
- An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks, Sarah Pekkanen <— SALE ALERT!! I LOVED THIS BOOK!!! Here’s my 4.5 star book review.
- The Wives by Tarryn Fisher <— SALE ALERT!! I LOVED this one too!! Here’s my5 STAR Book Review
- The Hunter by L.J. Shen <— SALE ALERT!!
Mony: The Hunter (Boston Belles series #1) by L J Shen. It was an angsty quirky hot 🔥read…yup…very delicious. The heroine Sailor is the daughter from the couple in Sparrow (Troy & Sparrow), and the hero is Hunter, a gazillionaire mawhore jerk. It’s an enemies-to-lovers slow burn. Dad Troy, a mafia kind of guy, gets his licks in the story which has twist and turns.
The secondary characters are fantastic. Shen has 3 more books coming in the series…”The Villain”, “The Monster” and “The Rake”. You can already tell which hot guy characters you’d pick for those books. *eyebrow wiggles*
This was a 5-star read as was her previous book Angry God (All Saints High, #3)…about Vicious’ son Vaughn.
Btw, I read The Hunter until 5 a.m. this morning – I never do that! Just wanted to finish the story. Told my husband I wasn’t feeling well and went to another room. shhhh 🙂
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Monogamy Book Two. Husband by Victoria Sobolev – November 30th 2020
- My Brother’s Roommate (Frisky Business Book 2) by Kendall Ryan – December 1st 2020
- A Warm Heart in Winter (The Black Dagger Brotherhood World) by J.R. Ward- (“Featuring one of the Black Dagger Brotherhood’s most iconic couples, Blay and Qhuinn“!!!!!) – December 1st 2020
- Pretty Monsters by Kimberly Carrillo – December 1st 2020
- Coyote (Hawks MC (next generation) Book 1) by Lila Rose – December 1st 2020
- Loverboy (The Company Book 2) by Sarina Bowen – December 1st 2020
- The Bookworm’s Guide to Faking It (The Bookworm’s Guide, #2) by Emma Hart – December 1st 2020
- Forever Wild: A Novella (The Simple Wild Book 3) by K.A. Tucker – December 1st 2020
- Mistletoe in Paradise: A Christmas Novella by Jill Shalvis – December 1st 2020
- The Pleasure House by Kitty Thomas – December 2nd 2020
- Learning to Love (Make Me a Match) by Julie Evelyn Joyce – December 3rd 2020
- The Revenge Pact (Kings of Football Book 1) by Ilsa Madden-Mills – December 3rd 2020
- Two Pink Lines by Chloe Walsh – December 4th 2020
- Dylan (Dark Legacy Book 4) by Jaymin Eve – December 4th 2020
- Every Last Secret by A. R. Torre – December 1st 2020
- Not What I Expected by Jewel E. Ann – December 6th 2020
- Bonus Kisses by Freya Barker – December 7th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”