Just a mini “Friday Finds” list today (’cause I think yesterday’s surprise release list stole today’s show) but we still have some goodies (and I will be adding more throughout the day as we find them 🙂
P.S. Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s list: ➔ Surprise! A Thursday “New Release” list!
- Constant (The Confidence Game Book 1) by Rachel Higginson <— RACHEL HIGGINSON’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!! I LOOOOOVVVVE THIS AUTHOR!! BLURB JOLT ALERT!! Eeeeeeep!!! This sounds crazy scary and adrenalizing!!! “Fifteen years ago I met Sayer Wesley. I fell in love with him. I promised I would never leave him. I swore nothing could break us apart. Five years ago I broke my promise. I ran away. I took the one secret that could destroy us both and disappeared. Five days ago I thought I saw him. I knew it was impossible. Sayer was locked away, serving a deserved sentence in federal prison. He couldn’t find me. He wouldn’t find me. I was too good at hiding. Too good at surviving. Because if Sayer ever found me, there would be hell to pay for a plethora of sins. The worst of which, he didn’t even know about. Five hours ago, I told myself I was crazy. Five minutes ago, I saw him again. Five seconds ago, I was too late.
Kathy: Maryse, one more book for you to add. Rachel Higginson’s new book Constant is out today. Free on KU. She has been a must read for me just like Mariana Zapata!
- #Delete by Sandi Lynn <— SHE’S TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT MAKES MEN TICK... “...Did the guy you like suddenly “Ghost” you? #Delete.vDid it take him two weeks to reply to your text message which involved you asking him a question? #Delete. Did he promise to call you in a day or two and then went MIA?” #Delete. Did the two of you have a scheduled date and he cancelled thirty minutes before it was about to happen? Or worse yet, not show up at all? #Delete. My name is Eloise Moore and this my story of how #Delete and one nasty text message sent to the wrong number changed my life forever…”
- Playing to Win: Risking It Book 2 by Autumn Reed
- Lawless by Sam Crescent <— ANTHOLOGY ALERT!! “Our twelve hand-picked novellas are dark, dirty, and will make you see bad boys in a whole new light. From bikers to hitmen, these dangerous men won’t be satisfied until they have everything they came for—until they have her.“
- Love on the Edge of Time by Julie Richman <— RECENT RELEASE & ANA GAVE IT 5 STARS!
Ana: Just finished love in the edge of time, 5 heartfelt stars like nothing I read before and I read a book a day.
- Savage: The Awakening of Lizzie Danton by L.A. Fiore <— THEY CALL HIM A MONSTER… “…He lives in a castle fit for a fairy tale, but he’s no prince. He’s savage. He’s brutal. He’s a killer. By an act of fate, our worlds collide. They call him a monster, but he is my salvation…“
- (Sur)real (Judgement of the Six Book 6) by Melissa Haag <— RECENT RELEASE & Robyn LOVES this series!
Robyn: Melissa Haag’s last book in The Judgement series came out today called (Sur)real. This is a fantastic Wolf PNR. Everyone gets together with their soulmate throughout the books, form their own pack and fulfill a prophecy. The writing is fantastic and I fell in love with all the characters.
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!