Eeeeeeeep!!! :D!!!! A little Thursday new release “quickie” list. These look TOO good and many are by our favorite authors that I could not wait until tomorrow tho post them. So this is an EXTRA this week. 😀
P.S. Here’s the Tuesday BIG new release list in case you missed it ➔ Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – November 14th 2017
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE!
- On the Way to You by Kandi Steiner <— LIVE!! OH BOY!!! SHE READS HIS JOURNAL & DISCOVERS SOMETHING… “…Discovering his journal changed everything. I read his thoughts, words not meant for anyone’s eyes, and the more I learned about him, the harder I fell. It turned out nothing made Emery Reed happy, and I wanted to change that. I earned his trust by violating his privacy, and as wrong as it was, it worked — until one entry revealed a darkness I never knew existed, a timer I never knew was ticking…”
- Burn in Hail (The Hail Raisers Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale <— HE TRIED TO SAVE HER WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG... “…Anger is a living, breathing part of him, and there’s a court order forcing him to seek help from the one person he’s never forgotten. Hennessy never thought she’d see Tate Casey again, and certainly not on her couch. But now it’s her turn to save him, and there are rules she must follow as his psychologist…”
- Winning Hard: A Chesapeake Blades Hockey Romance (The Chesapeake Blades Book 1) by Lisa B. Kamps <— SHE’S STUCK WITH HER ARCH NEMESIS ALERT!!!!! She’s on the hockey team… “…except half the team is convinced she’s receiving special treatment because her step-dad used to be the head coach for the Baltimore Banners and the team’s PR Director wants to use her in his marketing campaign. To make matters worse, the PR Director is none other than her childhood nemesis, Chuckie-the-fart–who happens to be all grown-up and too gorgeous for his own good…”
- El Santo by M. Robinson <— M.ROBINSON’S LATEST ALERT!!! HE’S A MONSTER… “...If you weren’t with me, you were against me. Traitors, as I called them. There were no imaginary lines. I’d crossed them all. No boundaries. No second chances. No redemption. Not for me. For them. For anyone. Only for her… She loved me. Always convinced I was a saint, never believing I was just another sinner. A f*cking monster.
Until it was too late...”
- A Very Married Christmas: A Silver Bell Falls Holiday Novella by Samantha Chase <— SWEET CHRISTMAS STORY ALERT!! “Ever since they first met, Josiah Stone has done his best to show Melanie how magical Christmas can be. He’s gotten her to participate in parades, decorate trees and even celebrate the holiday, but asking her to marry him on Christmas Eve just might be more than she’s ready for.“
- Life Without You by by S.P. West <— THEY WERE SO HAPPY UNTIL HE BETRAYED HER (SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE??) “If I could sum myself up in one word, just one, then personally I’d pick fool. Misguided, dumb fool. I made a mistake. A mistake so big that the future I had planned out with the love of my life vanished in the blink of an eye. I didn’t see it at the time. That would have been too easy, by the time I realized what I lost it was too late. It was my own fault; I can’t blame anyone else. Because of it I lost the one woman that meant everything to me. But I’m telling you now if fate ever gives me a second chance with her……I swear I’ll never let Summer slip away from me again…”
- Lane (Grim Sinners MC Book 1) by LeAnn Ashers <— BAD-ASS SINGLE FATHER ALERT!! “...This five-foot-two, feistier-than-sh!t woman came into my life and knocked me on my ass. She brings out every protective instinct I have, and I’m ready to go nuclear if someone even looks at her. I love two people in this world more than life itself: Amelia and my daughter, Tiffany. Someone made the biggest mistake of their life by trying to take them both away…”
- Bad at Love: A Standalone Friends-to-Lovers Romance by Karina Halle <— KARINA HALLE ALERT!!! BEST FRIENDS TRY DATING EACH OTHER… “Her handsome, charming friend Lazarus has the opposite problem. Everyone wants to be the sexy Brit’s girlfriend, but he gets bored and moves on quickly. There’s only one way to figure out why neither of them has cracked this love thing– they’ll date each other. On paper, it’s the perfect experiment. But in reality, things between Marina and Laz get complicated quickly.”
- One Shot (Chances Book 1) by BJ Harvey <— HE DISAPPEARS AFTER THEY SPEND ONE NIGHT TOGETHER & HE WALKS INTO HER BAR A FEW MONTHS LATER AND … GASP!!! OH NO!!!!!! And she was SO INTO HIM… “...When he walks into my bar three months later, everything I thought I knew and what we’d had disappears in the blink of an eye and the blinding light of the three-carat diamond on his fiancee’s hand. It seems what I thought was a dream is now my most complicated reality, and I’ve got absolutely no idea how to fix it – or if I even want to…“
- Free Ride (Shadow Keepers MC Book 1) by M.N. Forgy <— M.N. FORGY’S LATEST PSYCH-THRILLER JUST WENT LIVE!!! She’s an MC BRAT and she also has Dissociative Identity Disorder… “...It wasn’t until the last drop of blood dripped from my fingertips and the gun smoke faded into the night sky that I realized what was really important to me. Him. In a blink of an eye, I lost it all. I lost him. There’s no such thing as a Free Ride in life, and our story is an example of that...”
Morning book peeps!!!
Morning everyone!!! 😀
Maryse, you had me at ‘single father’…
Good morning, lovely ladies!!! So many pretty shiny new ones up there. On The Way To You landed on my Kindle this morning, so that’s gonna make it into the rotation sooner rather than later!! Have a fantastic day, all….only 7 more sleeps until Turkey Day!!!
What the HAIL a new one out already – I’m one clicking that baby.
Guess what ELAbell is back!!! Yup yup yup I feel whole again.
Maryse, one more book for you to add. Rachel Higginson’s new book Constant is out today. Free on KU. She has been a must read for me just like Mariana Zapata!
I’ve missed her face and her CAPs!!! Glad she’s back!!
ELA!!!!!! Where are you and what are you reading and did you move into your new house yet????
There’s a BR of Wicked Fall going on right now – I’m trying to get into it…but a Silo as a Kinky Bar? It maybe to soon to tell so I’ll keep going…
Bad Habit by Charleigh Rose was released today for 99 cents & Kindleunlimited. It is forbidden, betrayal and best-friend’s sister kind of story. And their “public affection” you know they will get caught.
I was excited to read Rachel Higginson’s new book, until I saw that it ends on a cliffhanger and the other book doesn’t come out until February. I’ll be waiting till Feb. now. Don’t like waiting that long in between books-I forget too much. 🙁
Cheryl, me too. I read a review and was bummed it was a cliffhanger. Holding off too until February.
Maryse, i’m currently reading On The Way To You and it’s awesome! Loving it so far.
One Shot sounds amazing, definitely going to read that one next.
Maryse just finished Callie Harts newest called “Mr North” and it got EVERYfreakinTHING going on… strong Heroine with a dark past – check. Troubled sexy ass Dom billionaire – check. BDSM, mystery, mayhem and murder – check check check!!!! So check it out already!
Hello my lovely ladies!!!
I’m *supposed* to be getting ready for work right now but I’ve missed you guys and wanted to pop in and say hi. So…HI!!! 😀
Good lord, I have sooooooo much to catch up on around here. I know what I’ll be doing on my lunch break today. 😉
I read Crowned By Hate by Amo Jones and what a load of crap…. I hate when that happens!! Single father has me too so I’m gonna start it!!!