<— You GUYS!! It’s FRIDAY!! We have some new releases and some bargain-priced books that I loved, and of course, reader recommendations with one taking our readers by storm! When Ashes Fall <— OH. EM. GEE!! You can’t miss it below. You’ll see the reactions and I just HAVE to read it too (but I’m scared!!). LOL! P.S. I’ll be adding more throughout the day as we find them 😀
- Maryse’s Top Fifteen Favorite Books in 2018 <— IT’S READY & POSTED!!!
- GUEST POST!! Ginger Scott’s “The Hail Mary” is live and she says… “Turns out, this was the book I needed to write.” Plus, an excerpt!
- ALL of the “Best Books of 2018″ lists<— IT’S COMPLETE!! We’re all in there! 😀
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- The Hail Mary (The Waiting Series Book 3) by Ginger Scott <— GINGER SCOTT ALERT!! MUST BE READ IN ORDER!!! FOOTBALL STAR!! P.S. Here’s the reading order (and a few in our book crew LOVE it!! “…He became a man under Friday night game lights and in college stadium tunnels, and without the grit and the glory that’s earned ten yards at a time, he’s afraid of what kind of man he’ll be. But there’s more than a game at stake now. Reed’s wife, Nolan, is afraid too. She’s seen what can happen when the love of her life pushes himself too hard, and she can’t escape the nightmares she relives after almost losing her entire world to one single play on the field…”
Amy: I loved Waiting on the Sidelines and the sequel!! Yes, it was teenage angst but it was ANGST! And we love angst in just about any form, don’t we?
Cheryl: …ended up reading another Ginger Scott series, Waiting on the Sidelines. I usually don’t like high school H/h story’s but this was an exception. Book 2 they were college age and had a fair amount of angst.
- Birthday Suit by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY’S LATEST IS LIVE!! SHE’S HIS BEST FRIEND’S GIRL… “…Look, it’s not like I didn’t know I screwed up by falling for her. Also, for the record, unrequited love sucks big time. And, I might have cut myself some slack by now, given everything that went down in the last few years, but Lulu just walked back into my life in a big way…“
- Tangled Like Us (Like Us Series: Billionaires & Bodyguards Book 4) by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie <— MUST BE READ IN ORDER!! “…The Like Us series is a true series, one continuous timeline, that follows a family of wealthy celebrities and the people that protect them…”
- Power of Lies (The Dark Orchid Book 1) by Auryn Hadley
- Defending Mine (The Broken Brother Series Book 3) by C.J. Allison
- Bound (Sins of Seven Book 5) by Dani René
- Constant Craving: Book Three (The Craving Trilogy 3) by Tamara Lush
- Enticing Iris by Cherrie Lynn <— CHERRIE LYNN’S LATEST IS LIVE!! ROCK STAR & HIS NANNY… “…Iris knows Elijah Vance is trouble. For her, for her job, for her future. But the sexy, arrogant rock star has a softer side when it comes to his kids, and to her. Once he pours on the seductive charm that makes women all over the world swoon, she’ll find herself torn between loyalty to her boss . . . and the man she wants more than anything…”
- Trespassing: A Novel by Brandi Reeds <— PSYCH-THRILLER THAT KEPT ME GUESSING is on super-sale right now! Here’s my review: https://www.maryse.net/books/book-review-trespassing-a-novel-by-brandi-reeds.html
Katie: I loved this one!
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon <— WE LOVED THIS BOOK!! And it’s super-bargain priced right now! Also, it’s a movie now. 🙂 P.S. Here’s my 4.5 STAR review.
- When Ashes Fall by Marni Mann <— RECENT RELEASE & THE BIGGEST HIT OF THE WEEK!!! OMG LOOK AT THESE REACTIONS!!
Lisa: I have so much love for When Ashes Fall right now. That book owned me. I opened it intending to just get started, since I was at work, and the next thing I know it’s 7 hours later and I’m making enough unladylike crying noises at my desk that my co-worker had to come check on me!!! It’s a gut-wrenching, yet beautiful story. It will break your heart, but also mend it. It is not safe for those averse to Marmies…but it is also NOT about cheating. I had such a visceral reaction to the storyline when it all came together for me.
Michele G: I have to second everything Lisa just said about When Ashes Fall. We buddy read it…well Lisa inhaled it…then I inhaled it…now we are waiting for Jenn…then Renee…and so on… On a serious note, GO IN BLIND! Do avoid it if you don’t like heartbreakers….because I could have buzzed through a case of tissues (no lie). Don’t avoid it for any other reason…there’s really no cheating or anything else that folks might be worried about. It’s a beautiful and unique story. It is written in multiple POV’s (and time periods) which I know Renee is not digging and I confess that I had to get used to it myself at first too …but it really does lend itself to the story. Get in there ladies and read it!!
Jenn: You will all have to forgive me as I am totally in a book that just GUTTED me so what is the book…I was sucked in right from the beginning with the first (4) lines of the book.
Marni Mann is a new to ME author but I am seriously in love with this book even though I am hiccuping/sobbing and feel like I am going to throw up…I love having these reactions goes to tell you how invested I am. This book is owning me!
- Allegedly by Tiffany D. Jackson <— PSYCH-THRLLER SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! This one made my Best of 2018 list and I just found out that it’s on super-sale right now!! It’s a psych-thriller and took me for quite a ride. And of course, and AMAZING ending!! P.S. Here’s my review.
Maria: It is SO good!!!!!
- The Tycoon’s Secretive Temptress (Sinful Nights Book 2) by Elizabeth Lennox
- Killer Daddy (Bad Boy Inc. Book 5) by Eve Langlais
- Burning Roses (Chosen Storm Book 2) by Amanda Perry
- Rewind by Sandi Lynn <— LIVE!!! SANDI LYNN ALERT!! HE HAD A SECRET THAT COULD DESTROY THEM... “Since the car accident, I felt like my life was a giant puzzle and I was missing the vital piece that would complete me. Little did I know I would find my missing piece in New York City. He was handsome, kind, and I felt something the moment I met him that I never felt before. For the first time in twelve years, I was happy, and I was convinced that nothing could destroy that feeling...”
- How Not To by Devin Sawyer
- Take Me Away (Reckless Falls) by Theresa Leigh
- Heartsong (What The Heart Calls Book 1) by Emma Monaghan
- Maybe Ever After by Cassie Graham
- Milkman by Shari J. Ryan <— THE MILKMAN 😉 “…This new guy is a milkman and a milk model which is a totally normal career … not much can go wrong. Or, so I thought. It turns out, some women like to hire milkmen for reasons that have nothing to do with milk. It’s weird, trust me. I need to figure out if I can handle the lifestyle of being the milkman’s other half...”
- Hollywood Actress (Hollywood Royalty Book 1) by L. Grubb <— FAMOUS HOLLYWOOD ACTRESS IS HOOKED ON DRUGS… “…I know I should be grateful for what I have, and I am, but it’s hard to stay at the top when an epic thunder cloud looms over your head. I have no one in my corner and that’s because no one knows. And it needs to stay that way. Especially as my growing feelings for Hollywood Actor Levi Jameson is on the line…“
AUDIOBOOK L VERS!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
R: Renee …My new obsession with audio books continues. I’m now finding things to do around the house just so I’ll have an excuse to “read.” Not that there’s ever a lack of things to do. I just don’t usually do them.
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- Be the Girl by K.A. Tucker – January 21st 2019
- Cruel Money by K.A. Linde – January 22nd 2019
- Take Me Again by Carly Phillips – January 22nd 2018
- The Suspect by Fiona Barton – January 22nd 2019
- Overnight Sensation by Sarina Bowen – January 22nd 2019
- The Princess (Filthy Duet Book 2) by Lisa Renee Jones – January 23rd 2019
- Her Lifeline by L.A. Casey – January 24th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).