HAPPY FRIDAY & happy Superbowl weekend!! LOTS of recommendations on today’s list along with some new ones that are climbing the charts (like Willa Nash’s latest, below).
Also make sure to check this out (and comment on that post for a chance to win). It’s open to International:
➔ Sawyer Bennett has a brand new Fantasy Romance series, and she’s giving away a signed hard cover copy!! <— TODAY’S NEWSLETTER SPONSOR!!! Comment on that blog post to enter (and it’s open to International!!) 😲😊
TODAY’S BLASTS FROM OUR BOOK PAST 😀 !!
- 1 year ago today, I read this seriously unrequited love book!!! Book Review – Release by Aly Martinez
- 1 year ago today, we also came up with this awesome “trope” list!! Separated or Divorced Second Chance Romance Book Recommendations
- 4 years ago today, my sister reviewed this steamy sci-fi!! Guest Review (my sister!!) – Chained: Brides of the Kindred book 9 by Evangeline Anderson
- 5 years ago tomorrow, we came up with this awesome trope list: The Ultimate Book List of Innocent and Sheltered Heroines (strict upbringings, or raised in a cult etc…)
- 6 years ago today, I put up this series post, because everyone was going crazy for it! Sarah Lyons Fleming – Until the End of the World Series Reading Order
- 10 years ago today, these were my TOP FAVORITE VAMPIRES! My Top Ten Favorite Vampire Series
- 11 years ago, I discovered the magnificence of Kresley Cole’s paranormals!! Book Review – No Rest for the Wicked by Kresley Cole
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— For new members only. If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
➔➔➔ FIRST… my own recommendation!! MY LATEST 5 STAR REVIEW IS UP!! I LOVED IT & highly recommend this one (we buddy read it and went crazy for it) ➔ Book Review – In Five Years by Rebecca Serle
- The Bluff (Calamity Montana Book 2) by Willa Nash <— LIVE!!! ARRANGED MARRIAGE ALERT!! “…Everly Christian thought life in small-town Montana would be dull and tame—and she needs a little mundane after the last few chaotic years. But one night, boredom drives her to the local bar, where she finds herself sitting beside a handsome and mysterious artist. The man is anything but dull and tame, especially in the bedroom, and when she steps out of his shower and overhears his conversation, life gets interesting again. Reese Huxley needs a wife…”
Stacy: Hi Maryse! For all us Devney Perry fans, she has an upcoming release The Bluff out on Thursday. This is under her pen name Willa Nash which she uses for her KU books.
- One More Time by Aurora Rose Reynolds <— LIVE!!! AURORA ROSE REYNOLDS ALERT!! BACK IN HER HOMETOWN!! “...Just when Aria starts to second guess her decision, Tide Goodman knocks on her door and shoves his way under her defenses. Is it possible that the happiness she’s been searching for is attached to a man like Tide, the guy she crushed on in high school who didn’t even seem to know she existed? A man with an adorable daughter and baggage of his own?“
- Endless Love: A Billionaire Romance (Forever Us Book 3) by Bianca Borell <— LIVE!! MUST BE READ IN ORDER!!
- Home For Redemption: A collection of steamy standalone romance novels by J.W. Ashley <— BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!!
- Irons and Works: The Complete Series: Volume One by E.M. Lindsey <— BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!!
- Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah <— TASHA J IS WATCHING THIS & NOW SO AM I while I’m building this Friday Finds list!!! 😀
Tasha J: Hey guys, just checking in to say, wow! Firefly Lane released on Netflix today (also book by Kristen Hannah) and its soooo addicting. I’m all in my emotions. Kind of wish I read the book first, but now I can stop. Total binge watch!
Maryse: OH YAYYYYYYY!!! I LOVE her, so I know I’ll love it. I’ll watch it tomorrow night while I prepare the Friday Finds. 😀 *claps with glee*
Cinfy: …just finished Firefly Lane by Kristen Hannah and wow… Just wow. Amazing story and impeccable writing. Highly recommend.
Gina: I have to give a little to Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah also because it’s the book that got me back into reading as an adult.
Shannon: Last book that made me cry was Firefly Lane!!! Cried and cried!!!!
Sheri: OMG…I totally forgot about Firefly Lane. That book had me bawling like a baby. I must add that to my list!
- Enemy Dearest (Monreaux Brothers) by Winter Renshaw <— RECENT RELEASE THAT I TOTALLY MISSED!! SECRET ARRANGEMENT ALERT!! “…My entire life, I was kept a safe distance from the notoriously virulent Monreauxs, banned from so much as breathing the same air. And like the good daughter I was, I obeyed those rules. Until the one time I didn’t …Only while I sampled him, he devoured me like the forbidden fruit that I was. And in the blink of an eye, my worst enemy became my first love. His poison became my antidote. His touch, my addiction. And then he made me an offer I couldn’t refuse...”
- Hate to Love You: Strong Brothers Book 4 by Ajme Williams <— LIVE!!
- Between The Lines (Hot in the City Book 4) by T Gephart <— LIVE!!
- Mel (Forty and Fabulous) by Talia James <— LIVE!!
- Don’t Kiss the Bride: An Age Gap, Marriage of Convenience Romance by Carian Cole <— AGE GAP SLOW BURN ALERT!! BACK ON THE LIST ’cause LisaC LOVED IT!
LisaC: Read it. Loved it. Slow burn goodness!
- Dream Team: A Best Friends to Lovers Valentine’s Day Romance by Anita Knight <— LIVE!!
- Lost Soul (The Dirty Souls MC Book 1) by Emma Creed <— LIVE!!
- Once Upon a Witch: A Paranormal Cozy Mystery by Valia Lind <— LIVE!!
- Vow to Protect : A Dark Second Chance Irish Romance (The Vow Series Book 2) by Autumn Archer <— LIVE!!
- Find Me Alastar by T.L. Swan <— EUNICE FOUND US NEWS ON THIS ONE!
Eunice: For those of you who loved “Find Me Alastar,” I recently saw on TL Swan’s Amazon author page that she has a continuation story called “Save Me Alastar” listed as “Coming Soon”! No release date listed but this is excellent news that she plans to release a second book! I can’t wait!
Samantha: Just had to tell you the AMAZING book I have just read easily a five star read for me! Find me Alastar by T L Swan, you have to read this book!
Jenn: My suggestion would be Find me Alastar by T L Swan too-that one really hit me hard!
- Rock Bottom Girl by Lucy Score <— KATHY RECOMMENDS THIS ONE!
Kathy: Rock Bottom Girl by Lucy Score is on sale… If you need a few laughs, you will love this book. I have KU but still picked it up as I wanted to have it in my library!
Jan: I just read the new one by Lucy Score, Rock Bottom Girl. …some OTT funny scenes and lines.
- Her Wolves: A Rejected Mates Romance (Fall Mountain Shifters Book 1) by G. Bailey <— LIVE!!
- A Perfect Wife (Blake Wilder FBI Mystery Thriller Book 2) by Elle Gray <— LIVE!!
- V Card Sweetheart (Sweetheart, Colorado) by Hope Ford <— LIVE!!
- Rejected (Shadow Beast Shifters, Book 1) by Jaymin Eve <— MICHELLES IS LOVING THIS ONE!!
MichelleS: …back to my bread and butter comfort reads. I am reading a Paranormal, called “Rejected (Shadow Beast Shifters, Book 1)”. I KNOW!!! It sounds so dang corny. But it’s free on KU, so I picked it up.
And I LOVE IT. Super over the top sassy Heroine, meets grumpy, moody, over the top “beast”…. a formula that I still like when the mood strikes me. If the writing works, the dialogue, and the story, then I am still in my happy place.
- Sexy Silver Foxes: Collection 1 by L.B. Dunbar <— BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!! “…Remember the rock star you drooled over as a teen, wallpapered your room in his posters, printed lyrics for your high school locker, and swore that song was written for your soul? What happens when the rock star grows up and he’s still as hunky as ever?”
- Stand-Up Cowboy (The Buckskin Brotherhood Book 7) by Vicki Lewis Thompson <— LIVE!!
- (Secret) Baby With My Best Friend’s Ex (Playing with Trouble) by Summer Brooks <— LIVE!!
- Risdaverse Tales: Four Risdaverse Novellas by Ruby Dixon <— LIVE!!
- Faking With The Enemy: An Enemies-To-Lovers RomCom: Milestone Mischief #2 by Piper James <— LIVE!!
- Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer <— NANCY FOUND US THIS BARGAIN DEAL!! “…When Declan reads a haunting letter left beside a grave, he can’t resist writing back. Soon, he’s opening up to a perfect stranger, and their connection is immediate. But neither Declan nor Juliet knows that they’re not actually strangers. When life at school interferes with their secret life of letters, sparks will fly as Juliet and Declan discover truths that might tear them apart…”
Debbie: Letters to the Lost, which has an interesting plot. The characters meet via a letter in a cemetery. I would rate it a 4, maybe 4.5. It is YA.
- Unexpected by Bailey B <— LIVE!!! HE’S JEALOUS… “…Asher Anderson is a dick. We aren’t friends, so when he seeks me out in the cafeteria on the worst day of my life, I’m suspicious. When he tells Liam Heiter that we’er dating, which couldn’t be further from the truth, I want to kill him. Until I see Liam’s reaction. Liam—my best friend, the guy who crushed every hope of us officially being together—is jealous. He has never looked at me this way and I love it…”
- Jaxon – Bad Boys of New York Book #1 by Mackenzy Fox <— LIVE!!
- Immortal Truths: A Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance (An Angel and Her Demons Book 2) by Lacey Carter Andersen <— LIVE!!
- The Stray Prince (Royals Book 2) by Ella Fields <— LIVE!! DUET CONCLUSION ALERT!!!
- Dark Horse (A Demon’s Guide to the Afterlife Book 1) by Kel Carpenter and Aurelia Jane <— LIVE!!
- Bossy Mr. Frosty by K Webster <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE!! “…My new boss is cold, aloof, uncaring… Twice my age and incredibly hot. I know better than to crush over the older, untouchable man. I’m here to do a job and prove I can do it well. What I don’t expect is for the bossy Mr. Frosty to thaw in my presence…”
- His Wedding Love: A Contemporary MM Romance Bundle by CJ Turner and JP Stone <— LIVE!
- Ruthless (Recovery Enforcement Division Book 1) by Cheyenne McCray <— LIVE!
- Her Virgin Duke by Nicola Davidson <— LIVE!
➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah <— And Shirley loved it on audiobook!
Shirley: Absolutely loving Audible! I have officially subscribed after having a 30 day free trial. I am now listening to Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah. So Good and I love the narrator.
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Revelation of Light and Dark (Chronicles of the Stone Veil Book 1) by Sawyer Bennett – February 9th 2021
- The Burning Girls: A Novel by C. J. Tudor – February 9th 2021
- Never Far Away by Michael Koryta – February 9th 2021
- The Power Couple: A Novel by Alex Berenson – February 9th 2021
- Breakaway by Kindle Alexander – February 9th 2021
- Strong Enough (Meet Me in Montana Book 4) by Kelly Elliott – February 9th 2021
- Blackout After Dark: A Gansett Island Novel by Marie Force – February 9th 2021
- The Devil Comes Courting (Worth Saga Book 3) by Courtney Milan – February 9th 2021
- Dancing With Danger (A Goode Girls Romance Book 3) by Kerrigan Byrne – February 9th 2021
- Rafael (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Book 28) Laurell K. Hamilton – February 9th 2021
- The Four Winds: A Novel by Kristin Hannah – February 9th 2021
- The Gilded Ones (Deathless Book 1) by Namina Forna – February 9th 2021
- The Lost Siren: Rise of the Drakens Book 1 by Raven Storm – February 11th 2021
- How to Fire an Action Hero: A Secret Hearts in Hollywood Novella by Susanna Rose Green – February 12th 2021
- Heart Of Darkness by Stephanie Hudson – February 14th 2021
- Beguiled: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel (Betwixt & Between Book Three) by Darynda Jones – February 15th 2021
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!