HAPPY FRIDAY FINDS DAY!! I’m loaded in reader recommendations already, and have yet to start on today’s new releases, so keep checking back ’cause this list will grow big time! 😉
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Kindle Unlimited for a one month free trial!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 for a one month free trial!
- The Space Between Love & Hate: An Enemies to Lovers, Best Friend’s Brother Romance (The Space Between Duet Book 1) by Melissa Toppen <— LIVE!! SHE HATED HIM INTENSELY! “…At thirteen years old, I had predicted exactly what was to come. Some things you just know are an absolute inevitability, and Sutton was that for me. The one thing I couldn’t escape no matter how far or fast I ran. But the distance only made me want him more. Time intensifying the deep ache that I could not outrun no matter how hard I tried. I loved him so much it hurt. But I also hated him almost as intensely. Over the years I found comfort there- in the space between love and hate. But even I knew I couldn’t stay there forever- that one day I’d be forced to face Sutton again. I just wish I was a hell of a lot more prepared when that day finally came…“
- Queens and Monsters series by J. T. Geissinger <— MUCH LOVED SERIES & JOY LOVED IT TOO!
Joy: Hi Maryse! I just finished reading J. T. Geissinger’s Queens and Monsters series and it was absolutely amazing!!!! I listened to the audiobooks as well. There are four books in this mafia series. I fell in love with 3 of the 4 couples, even though I loved all 4 books. One couple was a bit annoying, but they were important to the big picture.
Randi M: Carnal Urges by J.T. Geissinger right now. Loving it!! Sloan is hilarious! Can’t go wrong with this one. Would recommend to read Ruthless Creatures first so you know the in and outs of what is going on in the background. That book is great too.
Jan: I’m almost finished with J.T. Geissinger Ruthless Creatures. I love it. Honestly I rarely read all of the s8x scenes but this one I’ve read every word.
- The Bite by Z. W. Taylor <— JOY ALSO ENJOYED THIS ONE (TOTAL BLUBR JOLT FOR ME) BUT WITH A CAVEAT…
Joy: I also want to let you know that I had my eye on The Bite by Z. W. Taylor. I was hoping for it to be a deal of the day on Amazon. I read lots of reviews. Most people said that the Wattpad version was much better, even though it needed to be edited.
After downloading a sample, I went to Wattpad. The reviews were right! The Wattpad version is much better and book 2 (The Rise) is already on there. I just started book 2 today. Book one was good. As I mentioned, it’s not edited, but the story is so interesting that you overlook the crazy amount of times that the author has her characters rolling their eyes a million times, lol!
- Devil’s Riot MC Originals <— BOOK #2 WAS A SUGGESTION FOR ONE OF OUR TROPE LISTS & COURTNEY RECOMMENDS THE WHOLE SERIES!
Courtney: The whole series is epic! Enjoy.
- The “Wicked” List (El-Mitra Family Book 3) by Elizabeth Lennox <— LIVE!!
- Why Can’t We Be (Rock Star Book 1) by Tami Lund <— LIVE!!
- Ten Dates: A BRAND NEW enemies-to-lovers romance for 2023! by Rachel Dove <— LIVE!!
- Sins of Sevin by Penelope Ward <— NATASHA LOVED IT!!
Natasha: I went back through Penelope Wards books to see if I had missed a good read…..I did! Holyyyg- this book. So different. I still don’t know how I feel about the heroine, part of me hates her but also connected with her decisions. The hero was beautiful. Such a good read, so happy I took the time to look again!
Hanneliane: I’m 73% into Sins of Sevin and I’m almost afraid to keep reading. What if more goes wrong? I don’t know if I can take it! Gah! My poor heart! The angst!
Leigh-Ann: Just finished Sins of Sevin what an amazing book. It’s a roller coaster of emotions!!! <3 <3 this book!!
- My Best Friend’s Exorcism by Grady Hendrix <— TASHA J ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS ONE!
Tasha J: I’m not sure if I ever said or not, but I absolutely loved My Best Friend’s Exorcism. It was so full of nostalgia, before my time really, but I’m a sucker for it anyway, and friendship, but also the kooky stuff with the demon. Lol. Not as scary as I would have thought, but towards the end it was intense.
R. Renee: I’m so glad you liked MBFE! I could have done without that final chapter, but the rest of it was fantastic. It was exactly my time so it was like reliving my youth, sans the possessed part, tho my parents would probably disagree.
Maryse: Oh and… I watched a movie a few weeks ago called My Best Friend’s Exorcism, and I really liked it. It was quirky and funny and 80s and a bit scary too. Is it the same one?
Tasha J: It is based off the book, yes. I’ve not watched it yet.
R. Renee: I saw the movie too. It’s the same but I doubt I would have even finished it if I hadn’t read the book.
- Ariadne: A Novel by Jennifer Saint <— TASHA J ENJOYED THIS ONE, TOO!
Tasha J: I did make it through Ariadne also. It was a little dicey in the beginning. Because my peak enjoyment of Greek Mythology was jr. high. That’s when we learned what there was to know about mostly the big names and such. And it never went farther than that so while I’ve always been fascinated by it, I’ve not delved into it much since.
And there were a ton of names thrown out in the beginning. Some I remembered and some not so much, but I did get really into it eventually, maybe after 30-40% or so and found myself relaying every bizarre instance to my hubs, who probably could care less. 😂 I’m glad I read it. Now, what to read? 🤔I’m gonna sample some today. Not sure what I’m in the mood for.
- Ghost Mountan Shifters series by Audrey Faye <— BREI IS RE-READING IT, SHE LOVES IT SO MUCH!
Brei: Rereading my favorite (currently) series, Ghost Mountan Shifters series by Audrey Faye.
- The Snow Graves: A totally addictive and unputdownable mystery thriller and suspense novel (Agent Tori Hunter Book 5) by Roger Stelljes <— LIVE!!
- When He’s Torn (The Olympus Pride Book 5) by Suzanne Wright <— LIVE!!
- Brick (Iron Tzars MC 3): A Bones MC Romance by Marteeka Karland <— LIVE!!
- The Choice : Star-Crossed Lovers Duet (Book 1) by A Jade <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK! SUMMER LOVED IT!
Summer: The Choice by A Jade I need book 2 like now! It was so good.
- Khyle (Were Zoo Book 15) by R. E. Butler <— LIVE!!
- One Look: A grumpy, single dad small town romance (The Sullivan Family Book 1) by Lena Hendrix <— LIVE!! SINGLE FATHER/EX-NHL STAR!! “...I’m finally putting down roots so my daughter has a normal life and I need to forget about Lark. Forget the way it felt the night we kissed or what it’s like to finally take something just for me. But when those sparks ignited, it was more intense than either of us bargained for. Trouble is, I can’t trust her, and she never stays…”
- When a Moth Loved a Bee: High Fantasy Romance (Destini Chronicles Book 1) by Pepper Winters <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!!
Melody: When a Moth loved a Bee. I’m normally not a Fantasy person, but wholly Moly!
- Broken Cowboy: Enemies to Lovers Romance (Storm Canyon Cowboys Book 1) by Riley Ash <— LIVE!!
- Sun Serpent (Sun Serpent Saga Book 1) by Geneva Monroe <— LIVE!!
- The Will by Autumn Daniels <— LIVE!!
- The Rebel Prince: An Enemies to Lovers Romance (The Streets of Sancte Alto Book 1) by Avery James King <— LIVE!!
- Unstoppable (Pretty Liars Book 1) by K.A Knight <— LIVE!! HER SCIENTIST FATHER EXPERIMENTED ON HER… “…My father is a genius. A scientist determined to unlock the human potential. Only his experiments? He conducted them on me. I managed to escape his cruel, painful control, and for years I hid. Until one day, news comes of his death. Along with the fact his experiments are still being carried out. This time I cannot run, I cannot hide. I must stop them once and for all. He thought he was invincible…. but me? I’m Unstoppable.…”
- Honor and Wealth: Remy by Dahlia Rose <— LIVE!!
- Possession (Camp Haven Book 2) by Adriana Anders <— LIVE!!
- We Will Reign: A Dark College Romance (Wicked Boys of BCU Book 1) by Rachel Leigh <— LIVE!! THEY WATCH HER… “...Someone has been watching me. His eyes burn into my soul like a branding iron. At night, he haunts my dreams and transforms them into nightmares. And sometimes when I wake, he’s there. Standing at the foot of my bed in awe of my existence. He isn’t the one I fear most, though. There are others who have their eyes on me, too. Only their obsession runs deeper than Ridge’s and I fear if I fall under their thumbs, I won’t make it out of here alive...”
- Dear Grumpy Boss: A Brother’s Best Friend Office Romance (The Harder They Fall) by Julia Wolf <— LIVE!!
- Her Vigilante Hero (At First Sight Book 2) by Ava Flynn <— LIVE!!
- The Playing Game by Ainsley Booth <— LIVE!!
- A Ghost of You: A Mafia Romance by Savannah Giles and Belladonna Fenris <— LIVE!! SHE DIDN’T REALIZE WHO HE WAS… “...Two months and a jukebox ago, I met a man in a tie-dye shirt who was rough around the edges to say the least. Somewhere between the steamy nights and sweet nothings, I found myself as I got lost in him. Fast forward to today. Imagine my surprise to see the same man on the news for being one of the world’s most dangerous men. Now that I know who he is and what he’s done, my little secret is going to be harder to keep than I originally thought. Because now all that I’m left with is a ghost of him...”
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER 😀 <— 30 day FREE TRIAL.
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Royally Screwed by Emma Chase <— AIMEE ENJOYED IT!
Aimee: I just listened to royally screwed by Emma Chase. 4* freebie with audible members! It was even worth a credit! Love the chemistry between the love interests!!
- Ten Dates: A BRAND NEW enemies-to-lovers romance for 2023! by Rachel Dove
- Naked in Death: In Death, Book 1 by J.D. Robb <— CHRISANN LOVES THIS ENTIRE SERIES & HAS LISTENED TO ALL OF THEM MINUS 1!
ChrisAnn: I have bought & read every single audio book in the series up to the last one so far ” Desperation In Death”. I have loved & enjoyed them so much I am starting over from book one again. I’m waiting for the one that comes after Desperation in Death..book 63 it should be I think…love them….so much…
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Long Way Home (Corps Security Book 7) by Harper Sloan | Mar 14, 2023
- Puck Boy (The Puck Boys of Brooks University Book 1) by Hannah Gray | Mar 14, 2023
- For nEver by Aurora Rose Reynolds | Mar 14, 2023
- The Heiress at Sea by Christi Caldwell | Mar 14, 2023
- No More Secrets: A Novel by Kerry Lonsdale | Mar 14, 2023
- Happily Ever Never: A Montgomery Ink Legacy Novella by Carrie Ann Ryan | Mar 14, 2023
- Lovely Violent Things: A Dark Romance (Hollow’s Row 2) by Trisha Wolfe | Mar 14, 2023
- I Will Find You by Harlan Coben | Mar 14, 2023
- Why You Should Never Kiss A Grump by Erin Nicholas | Mar 14, 2023
- Why You Should Never Kiss Your Ex-Husband by Erin Nicholas | Mar 14, 2023
- Why You Should Never Kiss Your Blind Date by Erin Nicholas | Mar 14, 2023
- Why You Should Never Kiss Your Fake Boyfriend by Erin Nicholas | Mar 14, 2023
- Why You Should Never Kiss A Grump by Erin Nicholas | Mar 14, 2023
- Legacy of Shadows: A Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance (Supernaturals of Castle Academy Book 1) by Tessa Hale | Mar 15, 2023
- NERO: Alliance Series Book One by S.J. Tilly | Mar 16, 2023
- Miles Ever After (Miles High Series) by T L Swan | Mar 16, 2023
- Into the Tide: A Small Town, Brother’s Best Friend Romance (Cottonwood Cove Series Book 1) by Laura Pavlov | Mar 16, 2023
- Miles Ever After (Miles High Series) by T L Swan | Mar 16, 2023
- Black Hellebore: Wraith Kings Book 3.1 by Grace Draven | Mar 16, 2023
- The Games We Play: Iron Outlaws MC Book 2 by Scarlett Cole and S. Cole | Mar 16, 2023
➔➔➔ Looking for more book releases? Check out the upcoming new releases here or check out the latest new releases here.
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!
I’m withering away my day over here cursing getting photos off my phone. Why does Apple make it so freaking hard? I have never ever had an easy time of it in the 9 years I’ve had a smart phone and dread doing it every single time so I put it off as long as I can. Well, I’ll just get a Mac and they’ll be friends and it’ll be much easier, I thought. Nope. So I haven’t done so in 3 years. Births, vacations, loads of family photos amounting to 18,000+. And I got a super big hard drive. I can’t figure this thing out and I hate the headache. I refuse to buy ICloud Space every month. So, I think I’m gonna buy something called imazing. I hope it’s not a waste and doesn’t mess something up. 😬 I am sooo tech challenged. Loathe entirely.
At the law firm I used to work at, they used imazing for downloading text conversations for cases etc… they loved it.
I think it worked? I have hope it worked. No way was I counting them all, but I hope it worked. Took me all day long, as I suspected. But I manually had to delete them all from my phone also. And go into iCloud and clear it out. I can’t keep up with technology. 🤯
Something is up with my photo library though. There are thousands of photos in it but they won’t let me delete them. Grrrrr. I give for now. I’ve cleared the cloud and I think they’re on the drive. I’m no longer at 99% capacity on my phone. I’m taking the day off of technology tomorrow. It’s a hopeless rabbit hole.
Anyone watching anything good? 😅
You can store photos for free on Amazon photos and I believe it’s unlimited but only for photos, not videos.
I should mention, it’s free with Prime.
Oh, I definitely will check this out! Thank you! Everyone I’ve asked doesn’t really have an answer as to how they get there’s off. They either don’t or have them scattered in several places. This may be an easier solution.
It’s definitely easy, I used to use google but they have a limit. You can upload everything and completely delete what’s in your phone. Any new photos you take will automatically be added to Amazon but not deleted from your phone if you choose not to. However, you have to keep prime forever or transfer them elsewhere.
Wow! A lot of great books on this list! Thank you Joy for recommending The Bite! I read it in two days! Thank you Brei for recommending Ghost Mountain Shifters, a new to me author and series! I’m already reading book two! There are several others I have downloaded from this list and excited to read! Thanks to everyone for the recommendations and special thanks to Maryse!
YAY!!! I’m thrilled!!! Did you read The Bite (the published version or the Wattpad version?)
I read the first 3 chapters on Wattpad then bought it for my Kindle. It was really good!