HAPPY FRIDAY FINDS DAY!! We have a big list of new releases + I’m about to start adding in the latest reader recommendations. 😉 If you have one for me, comment below or email me.
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Kindle Unlimited for a one month free trial!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP for a 3 month free trial!
- Never Saw You Coming by S.L. Scott <— LIVE!!! S.L. Scott’s LATEST!! HE’S SAVED HER TWICE NOW… but she doesn’t remember him. “…The same stranger who saved me steps in again when I have nowhere to go and no memory of who I am. He’s broody and rigid, but I see a different side of this gorgeous man and start to realize I’m not the only one who needs saving. Falling for him wasn’t in my plans, but as I search for answers to my past, I realize that I don’t worry about getting my memory back. My fear is losing my life twice…“
Lisa: This is a really great book I loved it and it was a bit different xxxxxxx
Penny: Just one clicked it! Can’t wait to read it!
- The Hero in Her Story by Kelsey Kingsley <— LIVE!! HE’S KNOWN HER SINCE THEY WERE KIDS & NOW SHE’S A FAMOUS ACTRESS... “…For two decades, that embedded thorn has been the object of his desires. But that’s a secret he’ll never tell. She’ll always see him as her BFF’s mean older brother. Besides, she isn’t just his sister’s best friend anymore. She’s THE Tarryn King. And what could a famous actress who has everything see in him? A single dad who collects garbage for a living. But when her very attractive—and very available—costar enters the picture, Connor knows he has to make his move … or live with regret forever...”
- In Their Hearts (Their Captive Bride Book 3) by Julia Sykes <— LIVE!!
- Struan (Guards of Clan Ross Book 3) by Hildie McQueen <— LIVE!!
- Redeeming 6: Boys of Tommen #4 by Chloe Walsh <— LIVE!!! SHE WANTS TO BE HERE FOR HIM AS HE’S STRUGGLING… “…Unwilling to give up on the boy she loves, Aoife Molloy fights to save her best friend from the edge of self-destruction. Drowning in a world she doesn’t understand, with only her heart to guide her, Aoife refuses to turn her back on Joey, no matter how badly the odds are stacked against them. Through heartbreak and horror, Aoife and Joey have had each others backs, and this time is no different...”
Marion: I’ve waited almost 2yrs for the next books. Loved the series!
- Brutal Billionaire : A Standalone Novel (Brutal Billionaires Book 1) by Laurelin Paige <— LIVE!! SHE’S ALREADY TAKEN… BUT HE WANTS TO TAKE HER FOR HIMSELF. “…As CEO of the Sebastian News Corp, he’s the man with all the power. The man who decides if I’ll always just be a local television anchor or if I’ll be the rising star of my own show. I make it my mission to be noticed. Make him see my potential. But soon, it’s clear he’s the one in charge…”
- Boss in the Spotlight: A billionaire boss romance by Janie Grey <— LIVE!!
- Highest Bidder by Sara Cate <— LIVE!!
- Declan: A Reverse Age Gap, Single-Parent Romance by Laramie Briscoe <— LIVE!! HE SAVES A SINGLE MOM & SON IN THE SNOW… “…Declan Tennyson was always cute and annoying. My best friend’s little brother could always be counted on to be underfoot, or secretly listening to our girl talk. But the last three years? He grew into a man without me noticing. Being a single-mom is harder than I ever expected it to be, and I haven’t had time to notice anything. Not until the night Declan saved us in the snow…”
- Maggie Moves On by Lucy Score <— MICHELE G LOVED IT!
Michele G: I have to chime in about Maggie Moves On! I absolutely LOVED IT! So good!
Tasha J: Maggie Moves on sounds so fun. I will check it out!
- Igniting His Obsession: Elite Alliance (The Clark’s of Northshire Bend) by Stephanie Nicole Norris <— LIVE!!
- Whiskey and Willow (The Hamiltons Book 8) by SJ McCoy <— LIVE!!
- Before I Let Go (Skyland Book 1) by Kennedy Ryan <— MICHELE G LOVED THIS ONE TOO!
Michele G: Before I Let Go was also stellar! Super emotional angst-filled read!
Tasha J: I finished another 5⭐️- Before I Let Go by Kennedy Ryan. ALL the feels! I know I read another review here not long ago, and I can’t remember who, but I’ve heard nothing but great things with this one, and it totally lived up to my expectations too.
- Taming the Rake by Erica Ridley <— LIVE!! HISTORICAL ROMANCE!! HE USED HER FOR ONE NIGHT & SHE WAS SURE HE LOVED HER… “…All her life, Miss Gladys Bell was a wallflower whose parents despaired of her ever attracting a suitor. Then she met the man of her dreams, who said she was the woman of his. One passionate night later, Gladys awaits a marriage proposal that never comes. Reuben Medford, the ton’s most notorious rake, doesn’t even remember her name. Thanks to his cold-hearted callousness, Gladys lost her reputation, her dowry, and her chance at love. But now she’s back, and bent on revenge...”
- Devious Obsession: A Dark Hockey Romance by S. Massery <— LIVE!!
- The Seat Filler: A Novel by Sariah Wilson <— BACK ON THE LIST ‘CAUSE NATASHA LOVED IT TOO!!! & IT’S ON SALE SO I ONE-CLICKED IT! 😀 YAY ME!!!
Natasha: THIS was the PERFECT celebrity romance! PERFECT!
LisaC: I finished the Seat Filler. I really liked it! Slow burn. Good famous guy, regular girl story. Not too angsty.
- Strike While the Duke is Hot (Dukes in Danger Book 2) by Emily E K Murdoch <— LIVE!! HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- Broken Bonds by J Bree <— MONA IS HOOKED ON THIS SERIES!!!
Mona: I read Broken Bonds by J Bree, the first of a six book PNR reverse harem series, three days ago and am already on book three. I cannot put these books down and have stayed up late to find out what happens next! So much suspense, mystery, deception and, of course, romance. The first book has over 20k reviews. Books one and two are 5🌟 for me!
Mony: Broken Bonds #1 & Savage Bonds #3 (The Bonds That Tie series) by J. Bree – Excellent PRN reverse harem. Cut above the usual. …(Book #1 has a beautiful cover) 5★
- A Court This Cruel and Lovely (Kingdom of Lies Book 1) by Stacia Stark <— LIVE!!! SHE HAS HIDDEN POWER… “…Just hours after humans are born, the gods take what little power we have. In return, they protect our borders from the vicious, merciless fae. The humans who manage to keep their power are known as the corrupt. And they are burned. When my forbidden power is discovered, I’m forced to flee my tiny village and the life I adore. To survive, I make a desperate bargain with the mercenary who abandoned me at my weakest…”
- The Frost Touched Queen (The Winter Queen Duet Book 1) by Ivy Fox <— LIVE!!
- Thorns of Love: A Dark Mafia Romance (Thorns of Omertà Book 2) by Eva Winners <— LIVE!!
- Honey Do by Tawna Fenske <— LIVE!!
- JOY DISCOVERED THE JOYS OF MEGHAN QUINN!! 😉
Joy: I almost forgot to mention that I popped my Meghan Quinn cherry (lol). I have quite a few of her books but hadn’t read them.
I found The Reunion …and one clicked it. It’s hilarious! I’m listening to The Runaway Groomsman now and it’s hilarious too!
- Stolen by Lucy Christopher <— KIDNAP DARK & ANGSTY ALERT!! AIMEE 4-STARRED THIS ONE (THAT I 4.5 STARRED YEARS AGO & THAT FREAKED SO MANY OF US OUT WE COULDN’T STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!!) P.S. Here’s my 4.5 star review. P.S. HOLY MOLY I just discovered there’s a book #2 SEQUEL (see the next book down)!!! And they are both being made into a TV series!!
Aimee: I’m currently on one that I started and didn’t like the way it started out, so I put it on the back burner several months ago. Once I got over the way it’s written 🤷♀️ I want to know how it’s going to end! I’m going to say currently 3* since I’m halfway through and didn’t care for the way it started….. But it’s getting good! its Stolen by Lucy Christopher
Maryse: Oh I LOVED that one!!!! One of my old creepy favorites.
Aimee: I had to get used to the way she describes/talks about him! It’s getting good!!
Aimee: Finished it!!! 4* and man I was hoping for more! If you know what I mean!
Maryse: …it’s one I’ll never ever forget, and when a book grabs me like that and has me hooked and ends in a way that I don’t see coming… unforgettable!!
- Release by Lucy Christopher <— HERE IS THE SEQUEL!!!!! HOLY MOLY *thud* <— I just fainted!!!!!
- Jacob’s Challenge (The Anderson Heirs): Book Two by Melody Anne <— LIVE!!
- Bone Island: Book of Danvers (Tales of Weeping Hollow 2) by Nicole Fiorina <— LIVE!!
- Wrecked: A Chaotix Boys Book (Chaotix Boys Books 1) by Harper Ashley <— LIVE!! ROCK STAR ROMANCE! “…Juliet “Jules” Warren was thrilled when she landed an intern position with the Acton PR agency. She however wasn’t so thrilled when her best friend decided to drag her to a rock concert featuring America’s favorite bad boys- Chaotix. A chance encounter with the band’s lead singer, Ryan Knox, after the show sets the stage for an epic showdown between two incredibly different worlds...”
- Brutalize Me by Michelle Heard <— LIVE!! ARRANGED MARRIAGE BUT SHE DOESN’T WANT TO MARRY HIM BECAUSE HE’S A MONSTER!! “…I dread the time I have to spend alone with Karlin and hide the bruises that fill me with deep shame. But then my beloved brother steps in and arranges a marriage with one of his best friends. Armani De Santis is known to be coolheaded, aloof, and calculative. Sure, he’s heartbreakingly attractive – emphasis on heartbreakingly – but it’s clear he sees me as his friend’s little sister that’s become his problem. Then again, I’d rather have my heart broken by Armani De Santis than be Karlin Makarova’s punching bag. And so, my dream of a happily ever after turns into a cold-blooded war between the two men, and I find myself praying that somehow I’ll survive...”
- Between Commitment and Betrayal: An Arranged Marriage Romance by Shain Rose <— LIVE!! THEY ARE BOTH ON HER DAD’S WILL… “…Declan Hardy, All-American heartthrob and retired NFL billionaire, is my complete opposite. He’s commanding where I’m cooperative. Spontaneous while I am deliberate. Loud when I stay quiet. The only thing we have in common is that both our names are on my father’s will. He’ll inherit the fitness and hospitality empire and I’ll keep the one thing I hold dear. As long as I marry him—with conditions…”
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER 😀 <— 30 day FREE TRIAL.
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Love…. It’s Complicated by Jeannine Colette <— LIVE!!!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Edge of Trust (Arrow’s Edge MC Book 6) by Freya Barker – March 27, 2023
- Shattered Spells: A Wild Hunt Adventure (Night Queen Book 2) by Yasmine Galenorn – March 27, 2023
- Chance (Steel Brothers Saga Book 25) by Helen Hardt – March 28, 2023
- The Bachelor (The Dalton Family Book 5) by Marni Mann – March 28, 2023
- So Close (Blacklist Book 1) by Sylvia Day – March 28, 2023
- Forever (Lair of the Wolven, The Book 2) by J.R. Ward – March 28, 2023
- The Gargoyle’s Captive (A Deal With A Demon Book 3) by Katee Robert – March 28, 2023
- Thirty Day Roommate (Thirty Days To Love Book 3) by J. S. Cooper – March 28, 2023
- Cruel King by K.A. Linde – March 28, 2023
- Break the Ice: A Brother’s Best Friend Sports Romance (Lakeshore U) by L A Cotton – March 28, 2023
- Alpha (Stope Packs Book 2) by Rebecca Zanetti – March 28, 2023
- Glory and the Master of Shadows (Lady Charlotte’s Society of Angels Book 4) by Grace Callaway – March 28, 2023
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being: A Novel by Milan Kundera – March 28, 2023
- Hopelessly Devoted (Rockers’ Legacy Book 9) by Terri Anne Browning – March 28, 2023
- The Scandalous Ladies of London: The Countess by Sophie Jordan – March 28, 2023
- One More Chance (Band on the Run Book 4) by Samantha Chase – March 28, 2023
- A Spinster’s Guide to Danger and Dukes (Ladies Most Scandalous Book 3) by Manda Collins – March 28, 2023
- Hotel of Secrets: A Novel by Diana Biller – March 28, 2023
- Yours Truly, The Duke: Say I Do by Amelia Grey – March 28, 2023
- Bad Mother by Mia Sheridan – March 28, 2023
- The Earl Next Door (Noble Charades Book 1) by Ashtyn Newbold – March 28, 2023
- The Build Up by Tati Richardson – March 28, 2023
- Over the Moon (Fated Mates Book 13) by Rochelle Paige – March 28, 2023
- Max Wilde’s Cowboy Heart: A Wyoming Wilde Novel by Jennifer Ryan – March 28, 2023
- I’d Really Prefer Not to Be Here with You, and Other Stories by Julianna Baggott – March 28, 2023
- Why You Should Never Kiss Your Ex by Erin Nicholas – March 28, 2023
- Why You Should Never Kiss Your Enemy by Erin Nicholas – March 28, 2023
- Why You Should Never Kiss Your Brother’s Best Friend by Erin Nicholas – March 28, 2023
- Why You Should Never Kiss Your Roommate by Erin Nicholas – March 28, 2023
- Why You Should Never Kiss Your Best Friend by Erin Nicholas – March 28, 2023
- Groundball (Vegas Heat: The Expansion Team Book 4) by Lisa Suzanne – March 30, 2023
- Whiskey and Willow (The Hamiltons Book 8) by SJ McCoy – March 31, 2023
➔➔➔ Looking for more book releases? Check out the upcoming new releases here or check out the latest new releases here.
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!
Mona is so right about the J. Bree series! It was so good!
I need to dedicate a post to that series!!
Natasha Madison is now on KU! I have every book and if you love sport romances, her hockey books are amazing!!
YAY!! Thank you Kathy. I need to post some of her series into reading order posts. 🙂
Check out The Right Move (windy city #2) by Liz Tomforde. It is a standalone best friends brother/sports romance with fake dating, and a grumpy/sunshine dynamic.Tomforde is definitely an author to look out for! The first book (Mile high) is a good read too but this one is ‘perfection’.
Thank you Priti!! I’ll look it up ASAP and post it this upcoming Friday. 😀
OMG the sequel!!! Release will be up next!!! Yay!!!
You are so lucky ’cause you just read it fresh!!! Now the sequel will give you (hopefully) relief. 😉
I just put the two arranged marriage books in my kindle reads!!! They sound really good!!!
Maryse, I can’t remember if you like olives but I *suppose* it would still be delicious without them. The chicken was whatever. Just use this recipe for the roasted veggies. We made them Friday and have found a way to use them every day. They’re sooooo good! If you want to make a meal out of it, I’d suggest salmon or sausage or something fattier with more flavor.
I LOVE olives!!! I’m 100% a Mediterranean food lover and I love everything!!!
I actually just found a similar recipe and sent it to my mom. Unfortunately I’m the only one that would eat it, ’cause the boys & man here will think the veggies and olives contaminated the chicken.
Still… that’s one thing I love about sharing a house with this family. They hate everything I love, so I just make my foods and buy my sparking water to my hearts content, and nobody ever eats my stuff! LOL 😂
Also, even my snacks, they hate. IF I buy bad snacks like chips, I get salt and vinegar or pickle chips, and they hate that… so again, nobody even eats my snacks. 😉
Speaking of which, it’s time to roast some veggies right now!! 😀
I figured, but it’s so easy and tastes even better leftover (and cold). I figured it would be good for you to add to your dinner or eat for lunch. It would be great on a bed of greens, and I had it in eggs this morning. It’s too good to share anyway!