HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! 😀 I love today, and I love this weekend, and I love this big huge Friday Finds list. 😀 And I love my dogs, and my loved ones (hi mommy!!), and my books, and my book community (hi guys!!!), and I love coffee, and it is time for that.
I’m spending the day reading (I’m halfway through a book that I’m loving) so I’ll likely review it this afternoon.
P.S. Don’t forget to check out our latest book giveaway!! ➔ Kristen Granata’s “Inevitable” is LIVE & she’s giving away a paperback copy! <— FORBIDDEN LOVE ALERT!! Plus, fun tidbits about the book and about the author. She’s today’s newsletter sponsor and we’re celebrating! Just comment on that blog post to enter.
In the meantime…
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- STILL ON ➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲👏👏👏 WE ARE LOVING IT! And it’s still going on through the end of April!
- One Moment Please: A Surprise Pregnancy Standalone by Amy Daws <— LIVE!! SUPER-BLURB JOLT ALERT!! MAJOR OOOOOPS BUT EVER BETTER!”…That awkward moment when an ER doctor has to inform you that you’re pregnant…with his baby. Three things Lynsey Jones knows about the hot doctor: he’s grouchy, an arrogant jerk, and strangely obsessed with pie. Three things Dr. Josh Richardson knows: he doesn’t talk about his past, he doesn’t do relationships, and the crazy girl in the hospital cafeteria who ate a fistful of French silk pie…is annoyingly irresistible. After a chance meetup at a bar and a heated cab ride together, things come to a head and now instead of hating each other, they’re horizontal in a bed. Three months later, the weird cafeteria stalker who crept out of Josh’s house like a thief in the night, winds up as his patient in the ER after her Tinder date from hell. The doctor is prepared to keep it cool and professional. That is until her bloodwork reveals that she’s pregnant. What really throws him for a loop…is that the surprise baby...is his…”
- Easy Revenge: A Boudreaux Universe Novel by LP Dover <— LIVE!!
- Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!
Susan: I just finished reading From Blood and Ash and couldn’t wait to get on here to tell everyone what a great book this was. 5 stars for me. I’m dying to read the next one. Ugh, have to wait a bit for it.
Caitlin: Love From Blood and Ash! It was worth the all nighter!
Kimberly: I bought and finished From Blood and Ash the first day it came out, and I have the BIGGEST book hangover ever. It was such an incredible read and is not only one of my favorite JLA books, it’s one of my all-time favorites now. I desperately need the sequel lol.
- Bruno: A Dark Mafia Romance by Raven Scott <— LIVE!!!
- Rebellion: A Dark High School Romance (The Sainthood – Boys of Lowell High Book 2) by Siobhan Davis <— LIVE!! This is book two of three and it’s not a standalone read. Due to dark themes and content, this #whychoose romance is only recommended to readers aged eighteen and older.
- Perfection by Kitty Thomas <—LIVE!! KITTY THOMAS DARK READ ALERT!! HIS PRICE IS HER…“…Everyone thought I was married to the perfect man. But if Conall Walsh were perfect, I wouldn’t have killed him. I thought I got away with it until I received an anonymous note at the ballet company I dance for: You were a very bad girl. If you don’t want me to report what I know about last night, meet me at the old opera house after rehearsal. I will tell you the price of my silence when you arrive. If you speak of this or bring anyone with you… no deal. But his price isn’t money. It’s me…”
- The Life We Have by Kelsey Kingsley <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Pop Star (Famous Book 1) by Eden Finley <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Helix (International Sensory Assassin Network Book 2) by Mary Ting <— SALE ALERT!
- 200 Letters by Amy Watkins <— RECENT RELEASE!!
- We, the Wildflowers by L.B. Simmons <— RECENT RELEASE!! TROUBLED YOUTH PROGRAM & THEY BECOME FRIENDS… “…No one loves them, no one cares about them, no one even sees them until they end up in Mary Rodriguez’s home, an outpost for Sacred Heart’s troubled youth program. It is within these walls that the four teens forge unlikely friendships. They experience the intensity of first loves, share secrets, and suffer losses, vowing to make the world a better place in spite of their personal battles with addiction, depression, loneliness, and abuse. But when the unthinkable happens, those friendships are tested in ways they never could have imagined…”
- Moonchild: A Reverse Harem Omegaverse Romance (Dark Moon Prison Book 1) by Cara Wylde <— LIVE!!
- Revere: A Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance Prequel (Royal Fae Academy Book 1) by Lacey Carter Andersen
- For the Hell of It (Razing Hell Book 1) by Cate Corvin <— LIVE!! REVERSE HAREM ALERT! “For The Hell of It is a steamy, enemies-to-lovers reverse harem romance for readers 18 and over.”
- Death’s Widow by Lori Aisling <— LIVE!! “...I was bound eternally to my true love – the one person who completed me. He was taken from me and assumed dead, his massive duties inherited by his only beneficiary. I was bonded to Callon as his forever companion – and soon became his widow. Something is wrong; I can feel it...”
- After the Climb by Kristen Ashley <— LIVE!! KRISTEN ASHLEY ALERT!!! OMG LOOKIT THIS HUGE SURPRISE!!! Free to download right from her website. 👏👏👏👏
Kristen Ashley: If you haven’t heard, AFTER THE CLIMB, the book I wrote with you all, is out now, and it’s FREE!
Susan: Friggin absolutely FABULOUS read!!
Randi: Great read
- 44 Chapters About 4 Men by BB Easton <— NEW COVER & SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS ONE (and it’s going to be a NETFLIX series!!) 😀
Lisa: After reading the 44 chapters series by BB Easton, I eagerly searched for any other books she’s written…
Nay: BB Easton, one of my favorite authors who knocked my socks off with the 44 Chapters series. …I was completely captivated by the 44 Chapters series by BB Easton, which includes Skin, Speed, Star, and Suit. I just wish she had more high school/college boyfriends to write about!
I HIGHLY recommend … if you’re looking for a coming of age series that’s full of non-stop excitement (sex, drugs, romance, fast cars, rock ‘n roll). The books are based on B.B. Easton’s life from 15 on (although she’s 15, these are NOT YA), and each book features the story of her life during the time she’s dating a different boyfriend.
They are well written and edited and are full of non-stop wild tales of a young girl who’s learning EVERYTHING about life and love (I don’t see how she made it through her junior and senior years of high school!)
- Beyond the Horizon: An age gap romance by Bea Paige <— RECENT RELEASE AND NANCY RECOMMENDS IT!
Nancy: You wanted to know if I liked BEYOND THE HORIZON. Well, I really, really did!! If you are looking for a unique book to read, then you will find it in Bea Paige’s new release: BEYOND THE HORIZON. The beautiful writing drew me in right from the start…
…He is twice her age. She reminds him of a girl he once loved and is all kinds of off-limits. Not to mention she’s the daughter of his best friend and the girl he loved more than life itself. She is so off-limits and forbidden…
…This is an epic love story. And the author said, “Sometimes, the kind of love we dream of can only be found within the pages of a book. I can’t give you your own happily ever after, but I can give you theirs.”
- The Ninth Inning: A New Adult Sports Romance (The Boys of Baseball Book 1) by J. Sterling <— HE’S FOCUSED ON GETTING DRAFTED… “…Christina Traver’s has had enough of Cole pushing her aside for baseball. She’s grown tired of waiting for him to see what she’s known since they were freshmen… that they belong together. She’s finally moved on. Cole has other ideas, but she refuses to cave. It’s not her problem if he wants her now. Too little too late. There comes a point in your life when you have to stop the incessant merry-go-round and just get off the ride, right? Try telling that to Cole…”
- Edge Of Darkness (Arrow’s Edge MC Book 2) by Freya Barker <— LIVE!! COP ROMANCE ALERT!! “…I am a wandering disaster. A hedonist, a lover, a son, and a rebel. My name is Yuma. I’m sober enough to see the need for redemption, but too blind to realize I already found it. I am an independent seeker. An overachiever, a friend, a misfit, and a cop…”
- You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle <— LIGHT-HEARTED READ ALERT! RECENT READ & WE HAVE FEEDBACK ’cause Harper enjoyed this one!!
Harper: I finished You deserve each other last night and really enjoyed. For me, it was the right amount of comedy and light-heartedness. It gave me the chance to think about the way we act sometimes and the way it is perceived by other people. I don’t want to give anything away, but I recommend.
- The Hypnotist’s Love Story: A Novel by Liane Moriarty <— LIANE MORIARTY SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT! HER NEW GUY HAS A STALKER… “He’s attractive, single, employed, and best of all, he seems to like her back. Then comes that dreaded moment: He thinks they should have a talk. Braced for the worst, Ellen is pleasantly surprised. It turns out that Patrick’s ex-girlfriend is stalking him. Ellen thinks, Actually, that’s kind of interesting. She’s dating someone worth stalking. She’s intrigued by the woman’s motives. In fact, she’d even love to meet her. Ellen doesn’t know it, but she already has…”
- The Priest by Tiffany Reisz <— MichelleS is LOVING this one!
MichelleS: I just started The Priest, the latest in the Original Sinners series. Dang, I missed these people and this writing. So so good.
- Ride by Harper Dallas <—- MONY LOVED IT!!
Mony: Just finished Ride by Harper Dallas – REALLY liked this one! Got it from Cheryl’s Best 2019 Reads list. She says “This was a debut book that certainly did not read like one. Everyone probably knows that I love sports romance and when I saw that R. Renee recommended this one, I promptly one-clicked it.
Strong heroine and angsty well-written story about extreme snowboarding.” Ditto (I’m lazy). One of the strongest sports reads I’ve come across. Part of my light headspace book run. Thank you Cheryl…plus have read more of your 2019 picks!
R. Renee: I loved Ride, Mony! And I usually hate sports romances! <3
Mony: Agree! It felt like I was on the powder snow in the forest and the dynamics between all the characters felt authentic. Next up – read YOUR best reads…
- Always Loved You by Ella Goode <— LIVE!! ARRANGED MARRIAGE ALERT!! SHE WANTS TO BE DONE WITH IT… “...Orchard was traded for a shipyard. Her dad wanted money, and Heath wanted to expand his export business. Orchard was thrown in to sweeten the deal. At eighteen, she knew how to bargain for her life but not her freedom. Five years later, she wants out of the marriage. It’s no longer convenient for her heart, and if she stays one more day, she might not be able to find the courage to leave. While Heath is willing to give Orchard everything—space, money, his body—he’ll never release her from their vows. To keep her, though, he’ll have to figure out how to turn the marriage of convenience into a marriage of love. .”
Nancy: I ONE-CLICKED!!
- The Rules of Burken: A Psychological Thriller by Traci Finlay <— LIVE!!! PSYCH-THRILLER AND SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! She’d do anything for her brother… “... He played Burken with her—a hide-and-seek game they made up as kids. He comforted her when their mom deserted them. He raised her when their dad went to prison for murder. To Charlotte, Ian is the only reason she’s still alive—he’s her rock. So when Ian asks her to play Burken in the isolated woods of Cadillac, Michigan, Charlotte feels she could use the nostalgia and agrees. Burken—it’s the one thing that never changes… …until Ian threatens to kill her in the middle of the game…”
- The Royal Groom (Wrong Way Weddings Book 4) by Lori Wilde <— LIVE!!
- Arm Candy Warrior: A Dark High School Romance (The Heights Crew Book 2) by E. M. Moore <— LIVE!!
- Ride Her Hard (The Hard Boys Book 1) by Sam Crescent <— LIVE!!
- Falling for the Star (Pop Stars Romantic Comedy Book 6) by Rachael Eliker <— LIVE!!! ACCIDENTAL FAKE GIRLFRIEND TO A CELEBRITY ALERT!! “…Diana prides herself on being in control of every aspect of her life, right down to the house plants that keep her company during her long, lonely nights at home. Plants don’t bark or shed and yes, they have names, but they aren’t much for company. When an unfortunate photo caught with Tad Fisher, pop music’s favorite bad boy surfaces, she’s pegged as his new girlfriend. The only thing crazier than actually being his girlfriend is faking that their relationship is real...”
- I Would Never…But If I Did by Maria Ann Green <— LIVE!!! LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!! “...Taryn isn’t the only one with someone else in her life. Austin has a girlfriend he’s trying to see a future with even though she can’t live up to those that came before. Yet they keep coming back together like magnets, unable to resist the pull to each other. Taryn continues her relationship with Theo while starting up again with Austin, willing to give him one more shot though not willing to let go of Theo just yet. While juggling the two men, she’s hoping that her once-bitter heart will eventually open up and tell her who to choose...”
- When Petals Fall: (A Cowboy, Second Chance Romantic Suspense) (Chance Creek Book 1) by A.L. Mercier <— RECENT RELEASE!!
- Royal Package by Lili Valente <— LIVE!!! ARRANGED MARRIAGE ALERT! “…You’d think a woman who designs lingerie would be sexy and fun.You would be wrong. My fiancée is a dreary little mouse, and I have no doubt we’ll make each other miserable if we go through with our arranged marriage.But I can’t dishonor my grandfather’s dying wish...”
- Sweet Chaos by Emery Rose <— NANCY ONE-CLICKED IT! “…This was recommended to me by an author friend. So I read the blurb & then I 1-clicked! It is a new release …& KINDLE UNLIMITED! With all the chaos in the world with this Coronavirus, I haven’t been able to concentrate when I start a book. I am reading really slowly & it takes me days to finish a book. That is if I finish. However, I have no difficulty buying books. I now have enough books that I wouldn’t live long enough to finish them all. That is a depressing thought, but doesn’t stop my 1-clicking! Smile & Be Happy & Read a Book!”
- Shortcake by Lucy Watson <— UNREQUITED LOVE ALERT!! Margie recommends it!
Margie: A new book for this list: Shortcake by Lucy Watson. The h and H are forced to live together and remodel the H’s deceased grandmother’s house (and no more spoilers). While that usually is a too contrived plot for me, the author’s writing and storytelling makes it work. The characters are complex and smart, and for anyone who likes unrequited love themes, you’ll love this one. Awesome h with funny snappy dialog, and a brooding sexy alpha H. Looking forward to more from this author.
- You Can Have Manhattan by P. Dangelico <— MARRIAGE ALERT!! MUCH LOVED READ SUPER-BARGAIN TODAY!
Lisa: I finished You Can Have Manhattan. LOVED IT!!! Could not put it down!! Those are the best books!! Now I want to look at what books of hers I haven’t read yet & read them.
Jean: I’m 50% through You Can Have Manhattan and loving it!!! The dynamic between these two is a hoot!! I just love her writing style and her books have never let me down!! ….just when you are expecting to get a spoiled rotten rich city kid, you get a cowboy!! And I like me a cowboy! Lol!
Jan: I read and enjoyed P Dangelico’s new one, You Can Have Manhattan.
Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes 1 free audiobook + 2 audible originals)
- AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) – used to be called the “Romance” package <— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons – kind of like Kindle Unlimited)!!
- 44 Chapters About 4 Men by BB Easton <— ASHLEY LAUGHED!!
Ashley: This week I listened to a few audiobooks including …4 Chapters about 4 Men by BB Easton which made me laugh out loud a lot.
- Royal Package by Lili Valente <— LIVE!!!
- Don’t forget this wonderful free program Audible just started for children while schools are closed!! 😀 Free stories for kids of ALL ages (and multiple languages to choose from). This is so fantastic. No membership required, you can start listening to these audiobooks for free right now! ➔ https://stories.audible.com/start-listen
- Trickery: Curse of the Gods, Book 1 by Jaymin Eve & Jane Washington <— MUCH LOVED SERIES IN OUR CREW SUPER-BARGAIN TODAY!!
Tessa: I started re-reading Trickery. 😀 The story makes me happy and is full of humor. …one of the best reverse harem series I’ve been reading. … It’s awesome. 😀 I love so much about it. I five starred that one because of the secondary being so awesome. Very few 2d characters. Also, the klutzy, and her boys. *Squees*
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Rogue by J.R. Ward – April 13th 2020
- Born of Mist and Legend (Highland Legends Book 3) by Kat Bastion – April 13th 2020
- Madam Temptress (The Magnolia Duet Book 2) by Meghan March – April 14th 2020
- Sunrise on Half Moon Bay Robyn Carr – April 14th 2020
- Dante’s Circle Reborn by Carrie Ann Ryan – April 14th 2020
- Finding Forever: A Treading Water Novel by Marie Force – April 14th 2020
- Southern Comfort (The Southern Series Book 2) by Natasha Madison – April 14th 2020
- The Unwanted Challenge (Empath Found Book 2) by Colette Rhodes – April 15th 2020
- Glass Hearts (Awaken My Heart: Corinne and Vance, Book One) by Danica Raimz – April 16th 2020
- Do Me a Favor: A sizzling, second chance rom com! (Mile High Matched Book 4) by Christina Hovland – April 17th 2020
- Kodiak Lumberjack (An Odds-Are-Good Standalone Romance Book 5) by Katy Regnery – April 20th 2020
- Wild for You (Hot Jocks Book 6) by Kendall Ryan – April 20th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).