Michele G: I’m reading I’ll Be You by Janelle Brown (ARC releases 4/26). She wrote Pretty Things which I loved. I’m just getting into it, but so far it has my attention. Fingers crossed that it’s another winner!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Funny You Should Ask: A Novel by Elissa Sussman <— CELEBRITY ROMANCE RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK! SO MUCH LOVE FOR IT!!!
Michele G: I’m weighing in on Funny You Should Ask that just released today. I read an ARC and absolutely LOVED it. Don’t be swayed by the cover…it’s ehhh, but the book was really good!
Harper: Good to know! It will be my next read.
Mony: on my TBR…look like a good story!
Ana: Just finished ‘funny you should ask’ loved it, got me out of a book slump
- Devil’s Angel (Paradise Book 1) by Julie Capulet <— LIVE!! ARRANGED MARRIAGE ALERT!! “…They say family is something you’re born with. Mine abandoned me long ago. They say true love is a myth. Mine showed up as a gorgeous devil who almost killed me. I fought back. Our bodies and our hearts knew, even if our realities would never allow it…”
- Love Me Forever, Book 2 by B.J. Leger <— LIVE!!
- The Couple Next Door (Ava James FBI Mystery Book 3) by A.J. Rivers <— LIVE!!
- Etched on My Heart (My Heart series Book 2) by Annabella Michaels <— LIVE!!
- Deadly Embrace: Dark Fairy Tale Villain Origin Story by Natalia Prim <— LIVE!!
- As It Was: Aiden and Jason Part Two by B.H. Lynn <— LIVE!!
- Heinous by Yolanda Olson <— LIVE!! NO ONE WILL KEEP THEM APART EVER AGAIN! “...I knew the devil when I was a child and fell in love with him the first time he taught me that I wasn’t as damaged as I was led to believe that I was. He cared for me, helped me learn how to smile, and see the world in a different way even though he didn’t realize that he had done so. But they feared him; hated him. So seventeen years ago, they ripped him away from me. What they didn’t know was that he had already created a monster in his very image…”
- Carry the World by Susan Fanetti <— WAS ON BEV’S LATEST TBR LIST FOR 2022 & SHE ENJOYED THIS ONE!! HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
bev: Finished Carry the World. I had a lot of waiting times yesterday and then at the end of the day was just done and so all I did was read. So only 21 more to go.
I liked the book a lot and it was interesting to visit a time and place I don’t see as often. My only quibble would be to have seen the two leads more together during the first half of the book or during the forced proximity section. For such a long book it surprised me that some of that seemed more tell than show. But that is a personal quibble because I love a slow paced book that really lets you collect all the little interactions.
But it’s a long book and I basically read it in a day, so I did enjoy it a lot.
- Her Last Betrayal: The most thrilling and gripping WW2 novel you need to read this year by Pam Lecky <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE/WARTIME!! <— LIVE!!!
- Ruin (Gods Series Book 1) by Samantha Towle <— BEV IS IN THE MOOD TO READ THIS ONE!
bev: I just saw a surprise baby rec video and it had a Samantha Towle book and he is a fighter. So, bringing it back to old school Maryse Book Blog. Anyway the heroine is saying how she didn’t accept money when she found out she was pregnant.
Now when I was younger I’d have cheered this on. Now I’m older and I’m always like take the money, get a sweet home for you and baby in a lovely neighborhood. No shame in that.
- You Had Me at Halloumi by Ginger Jones <— LIVE!!! MEDITERRANEAN HEAD CHEF W/ NO RECOGNITION NOW IN A CONTEST!! P.S. I LOVE Mediterranean food. ALL OF IT. 😀 “…ditching both her job and unsupportive boyfriend, she packs her bags for sunny Cyprus in pursuit of the prestigious Golden Spoon culinary award. As one of the seven competitors, Freya is determined to clinch the trophy and rediscover her passion for food, but what she doesn’t expect to discover is Xanthos. As gorgeous as he is charming – he’s quite the dish…”
- Mischief in Marco Island (A Florida Mystery Book 1) by June Woods <— LIVE!!!!
- Alpha Mate: A dark werewolf romance (Fierce Mates Book 2) by A.L. Hawkes <— LIVE!!!!
- Designing Happily Ever After: Feel good friendships, heartwarming, southern, small town romantic comedy (Home Sweet Home Romance Book 1) by Ellie Hall <— LIVE!!!!
- MONY’S LATEST RECOMMENDATIONS!
Mony: I find myself reading mostly CR books these days (especially those with a man in a suit on the cover 🤦♀️ ) So I’m trying to trying to make a push to read more PRN/UF books. I’ve read these in the last month and really enjoyed them.
Karma (Karma trilogy) by Donna Augustine (cool book cover) 5★
Lord of Population by Elizabeth Stephens (still reading but so far 5★)
And read this CR and I really loved it. The Sex Surrogate by Jessica Gadziala. Yup, man & suit on cover. I think everyone should marry a guy like this! 😉☺️ 5+★
- Ten Trends to Seduce Your Bestfriend by Penny Reid <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!! HARPER LOVE IT LIKE CRAZY!!
Harper: I’m reading Ten Trends to Seduce Your Bestfriend by Penny Reid and so far is very good too.
Harper: I LOVED IT! It was perfect!! My favorite read this year so far! You guys should read it =)
- Sloth: Book Six of The Seven Sins Series by Talli Wyndham <— LIVE!!!
- Faux Beau (Blue Mountain University Book 2) by A.E. Madsen <— LIVE!!!
- Caged: A dark mafia Thumbelina retelling by Helen Allan <— LIVE!!!
- Viking by Carmen Jenner <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! “…They stole her innocence and her voice. They’re going to regret it. A gritty, age-gap MC Romance by USA Today Bestselling author Carmen Jenner…”
- Shadowblade Academy 2: Darkness Rising by KC Kingmaker <— LIVE!!!
- A Good Day to Live by Robin Merrill <— LIVE!!!
- Operator (First to Fight Series Book 8) by Nicole Blanchard <— LIVE!!!
- Inaudible Shots by Donnia Marie <— LIVE!!!
- Wrath: Book Five of The Seven Sin Series by Billie Blue <— LIVE!!!
- Love Unlocked by Kavita Bhatnagar <— LIVE!!!
- Return to Me: A Second Chance Romance Novella (Skate With Me) by E. Molgaard <— LIVE!!!
- Cord’s Redemption (Lawless Lynots Book 1) by Jaxson Kidman <— LIVE!!! HE WANT’S HIS WOMAN!! “…Wade Ain and his billionaire family wants more of my family’s land. I want his woman. To be fair, she was mine first. When we were younger, Josie Porter was my world. Young love ended with real heartache. Now she’s at my door, begging me to save her from Wade. There’s one big problem. She’s wearing an engagement ring...”
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Heinous by Yolanda Olson
- Her Last Betrayal: The most thrilling and gripping WW2 novel you need to read this year by Pam Lecky
- You Had Me at Halloumi by Ginger Jones
- Ruin (Gods Series Book 1) by Samantha Towle
- Carry the World by Susan Fanetti
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- High Stakes (High Mountain Trackers Book 2) by Freya Barker – April 18th 2022
- One Way Back to Me (The Wilder Brothers Book 1) | by Carrie Ann Ryan – April 18th 2022
- The Unknown Beloved by Amy Harmon – April 19th 2022
- Gossamer in the Darkness: A Fantasyland Novella by Kristen Ashley | Apr 19, 2022
- Part of Your World by Abby Jimenez | Apr 19, 2022
- Filthy Hot Billionaire by Nicole Edwards | Apr 19, 2022
- Alpha Unbound (Feral Pack Book 1) | by Eve Langlais | Apr 19, 2022
- Meant to Be (Twist of Fate Book 1) | by Jennifer Probst | Apr 19, 2022
- Painful by S.C. Stephens | Apr 19, 2022
- All Tied Up: a standalone by Lisa Renee Jones | Apr 19, 2022
- Rattle Some Cages (Battle Crows MC Book 3) | by Lani Lynn Vale | Apr 19, 2022
- These Dead Promises: A Darling Hill Duet: Book Two | by L A Cotton | Apr 19, 2022
- The Reluctant Bride by Monica Murphy | Apr 19, 2022
- Just One Dare: The Dirty Dares (The Kingston Family Book 5) | by Carly Phillips
- Crying Wolfe (A Goode Girls Romance Book 5) by Kerrigan Byrne Crying Wolfe (A Goode Girls Romance Book 5) by Kerrigan Byrne
- Drop Dead Gorgeous by Rachel Gibson | Apr 19, 2022
- Code Name: Revenge (Jameson Force Security Book 9) | by Sawyer Bennett | Apr 19, 2022
- Beautiful: A Novel by Danielle Steel | Apr 19, 2022
- Master of Fortune (Gods of Vegas Book 6) by Sienna Snow | Apr 21, 2022
- Checking You Out: A Second Chance Small Town Romance (Green Valley Library Book 10) | by Ann Whynot | Apr 21, 2022
- It Takes a Woman: A Modern Marriage of Convenience (Scorned Women Society Book 4) | byPiper Sheldon – Apr 21, 2022
- Unwanted by Marley Valentine | Apr 21, 2022
- The Ties That Bind (Fraser Crime Syndicate Book 2) | by Jessica Ames | Apr 22, 2022
- The Secrets to Heartbreak: A Brother’s Best Friend Romance (The Heartbreak Series Book 2) | by Brittany Taylor | Apr 22, 2022
- Kismet (Happy Endings Book 3) | by Lauren Blakely | Apr 22, 2022
- Looking by Katrina Jackson | Apr 22, 2022
- I’ll Be You by Janelle Brown | Apr 26, 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!