NEWS!!! So much awesome news!!!
1.) Twilight author, Stephenie Meyer HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT SOON & maybe it’s about our long awaited “Midnight Sun”? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when I was so obsessed with this series (it’s what re-started my love of CONSTANT reading and… my blog!!) And I read what was available of this (loved it so hard) and felt like CRYING when I realized it wasn’t coming out. AND NOW…. it is?!!??!!!!!! P.S. Here’s a blast from my blog past about this: When I first read Twilight… a look into the start of my book obsession (and THIS blog).
OMG IT’S TRUE!!!!! 😬😲👏👏👏 When you click on “Midnight Sun” on my blog post reading order (that linked to what Stephenie Meyer had up on her website for it) it NOW goes to a countdown!!!!! *thud*
2.) Jewel E Ann news (“Fortuity” Transcend book #3!!) <— OMG YOU GUYS!!!! I THINK this is book #3 in the Transcend duet (coming out in June!!!) YES IT IS & I want to say THANK YOU to the author for this!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG I LOVED THAT DUET like crazy!!!!!!!! Now it’s a trilogy? Our book crew lost our minds over this duet!! And I 5-starred both books!!! P.S. Book #3 “Fortuity”, is going live JUNE 1st 2020 (so do NOT read #3’s synopsis until you’ve read #1 & #2. <—Trust me on this). !!!! So this is now… a trilogy. P.P.S. Book Review – Transcend – 5 stars & Book Review – Epoch (The Transcend Duet Book 2) – 5 stars
3.) M. Robinson “El Diablo” #2!!! <— DARK READ ALERT + BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! Guess what has just been announced?? Book #2 is up for preorder my friends!!! And each one can be read as a standalone. 😀 P.S. Many in our crew went CRAZY for book #1!!
Samatha: I’m so excited for this!!!! My heart is exploding with happiness!! ❤️❤️❤️
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- EXTENDED THROUGH JUNE!!! ➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲👏👏👏 WE ARE LOVING IT!
- Artful Lies (The Hunt Legacy Duology Book 1) by Jodi Ellen Malpas <— LIVE!! JODI ELLEN MALPAS ALERT!! “...When aspiring antiques dealer Eleanor Cole is handed the chance of a lifetime to work for the Hunt Corporation, the renowned antiques dealers, she doesn’t think twice. Only to discover she’ll be working up close and personal with the notorious and insanely irresistible Becker Hunt. He is a man famous for getting what he wants, and Becker wants Eleanor. But as Becker pulls her deeper into his world, she discovers there’s more to him than meets the eye...”
- The King and the Quirky by Heather Siegel
- #RedTeam Attack: A techno thriller (Darknet series Book 2) by SJ Grey
- Truth Game: Ocean Bay #3 by Chloe Walsh
- Socially Distanced: A Quarantine Novella by Shay Savage <— LIVE!! QUARANTINE RECENT RELEASE!! “…Locked away in an isolation facility in Atlanta, Sean exists but doesn’t really live in his silent, bleak environment. When Kendra moves into the quarantine pod next door, Sean finds meaning in his life again. Separated by a wall, they can only communicate across a balcony, and she helps him find some creative ways to relieve the tension and monotony. Together, they’ll find a new normal...”
- Immortal Divorce Court Volume 1: My Ex-Wife Said Go to Hell by Kirk Zurosky
- Three Blind Dates by Meghan Quinn <— COMEDY ROMANCE!! Laurie LOVED IT!
Laurie: I just finished Three Blind Dates by Meghan Quinn. Lots of flirty texting with the perfect touch of comedy.
- Insta Lovers: A Collection of Steamy Novellas by J.L. Beck & C. Hallman <— LIVE!! FIVE STEAMY INSTA-LOVE NOVELLAS!!! “…If instalove is your jam, then welcome to the party. Five steamy-novellas that will melt your panties and your heart. Each book contains an alpha hero, a heart-warming heroine and a happily ever after that will leave you deeply satisfied...”
J.L. Beck: Insta Lovers by J.L. Beck and C. Hallman …We would love to do a $25 amazon gift card.
Maryse: YAY!!! So here it is everyone!! They are sponsoring today’s newsletter and celebrating with a giveaway, so don’t forget to check out this latest release and to leave a comment on the giveaway post. It’s open to INTERNATIONAL! ➔ J.L. Beck & C. Hallman’s “Insta Lovers” is LIVE and they’re giving away a $25 gift card!
- Love on Beach Avenue (The Sunshine Sisters Book 1) by Jennifer Probst
- Barbarian’s Treasure: A SciFi Alien Romance (Ice Planet Barbarians Book 21) by Ruby Dixon
- Riddle Me This (Detective Kate Rosetti Mystery Book 2) by Gina LaManna
- Falling North by Alyson Santos <— RECENT RELEASE ROCK STAR ROMANCE & Becky loves it!
- Cormac: A Dark Irish Mafia Romance (Dangerous Doms) by Jane Henry
- A Beardy Bonus: Bonus and deleted scenes from the Winston Brothers Series by Penny Reid <— PENNY REID COMEDY ROMANCE RECENT RELEASE!!! “…All the Winston Brothers bonus scenes and deleted excerpts all in one place!”
- Devils’ Day Party: A High School Bully Romance by C.M. Stunich <— LIVE!! C.M. STUNICH BULLY BOOK ALERT!! “…Our ultrarich prep school sits in the middle of the woods, a place for wealthy families to dump their black sheep. Except for me. My parents sacrificed everything they had to send me to Crescent Prep. I can’t let Calix Knight, Barron Farrar, and Raz Loveren ruin that for me. They’ve bullied me for years, and I’ve never known why. At least today, they have something real to be pissed about...”
- Reckless Obsession by Samantha Christy <— LIVE!! ROCK STAR NEW RELEASE!! Kathy found us this one!!
Kathy: Samantha Christy has a new book out today and it is the start of a rock star series. It is called Reckless Obsession. I loved her Perfect Game Series which was about baseball.
- The Devil: A Paranormal Vampire Romance Novel (Devil Series Book 4) by Raven Steele
- Dance For Me: Club Avalon Book 1 by Kay Elle Parker
- Almost Never by Melissa Toppen <— LIVE!! UNREQUITED LOVE ALERT!! “…Alec didn’t notice me. At least not in the way that I wanted him to. He noticed my best friend instead. I stood by and watched their relationship blossom. An outsider looking in, wishing things were different. Torn between my loyalty to my best friend and the boy who had unknowingly stolen my heart. Weighted by feelings I could never express out loud, I wrote them all down. Every thought. Every feeling. I poured them all into a letter. A letter he was never meant to read…”
- After Sundown by Linda Howard <— Kathy is enjoying this one!!
Kathy: I’m reading Linda Howard’s After Sundown and enjoying it so far. I have never read any of her books. It is about a catastrophic solar storm that takes down the power grid. Fitting right now as the town has to survive with limited resources.
Maryse: Oooooh I love books and movies about stuff like that. Not that I ever want to live that… (but this books always fascinated me). And yes right now, it’s fitting.
- Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan <— RECLUSIVE HERO ALERT!! OMG ONE OF MY 5-STAR FAVORITES IS SUPER-BARGAIN priced right now!!! 😲 THIS IS A MUST READ!!
Diana: Ahhh, one of my many favs.
Heather: One of my favorites! I always recommend this one when I’m asked for a book recommendation😁
Nancy: I loved this book & another I found through your recommendation.❤️
Niki: Read this book already and it was darn good
- My Midnight Moonlight Valentine (Vampire’s Romance) by J.J. McAvoy <— LIVE!! J.J. McAVOY ALERT!! VAMPIRE THINKS SHE’S HIS SOULMATE… “…Druella Monroe is a vampire, but she hasn’t been one for long. Ever since her rebirth a year ago, she’s done her best to live a quiet, peaceful life as an art conservator and restorationist at The National Gallery of Art. All she wants is to blend in with the humans. However that all gets thrown out the window one night while hunting in Great Falls Park, where Druella comes across a naked vampire with no memory of how he got there, or the last century for that matter. All he seems to be sure of is that she is his soulmate…and he won’t leave without her…”
- Zack (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey #3) by Sawyer Bennett <— HOCKEY STAR ROMANCE & one of Mony’s favorites!
Mony: One of my favourites is part to this series. Zack (Cold Fury Hockey #3) by Sawyer Bennett was fantastic. 5-star read…one of my top sport romances.
- Harvest of Sighs (Thornchapel Book 3) by Sierra Simone <— LIVE!! SIERRA SIMONE ALERT!! “…Delphine Dansey carries her heart on the outside of her body; she’s looking for love and chasing dreams. She’s spoiled and selfish, the kind of beautiful that’s made for money and fame. But somehow she’s ended up in my keeping: a pretty submissive I can’t seem to resist, a lover who obsesses and tempts me. I thought I’d locked my heart away a long time ago, along with all my other weaknesses. But some doors won’t stay closed, no matter how hard I fight to keep them shut. She unravels me, just like our friends are unraveling…”
- So That Got Weird by Amelia Kingston <— BACK ON THE LIST ’cause Shara loved it too!
Shara: Just finished “So that got weird” by Amelia Kingston. She’s a new author to me and I really enjoyed the book! Completely recommend.
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer <— WE LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH so when the big news was hinted at for Stephenie Meyer, many were hoping it might be for more of this! Not that it NEEDS a sequel (it reads well as a standalone but… we loved it so much, how could we not want more?)
Meredith: Don’t get me wrong because I loved Twilight but I would much rather have a sequel to The Host. The first time I read it it, I closed the book, hugged it to my chest and tried to figure out what to do next….which was to immediately start rereading it. 🤣🤣 I still get the same feeling every time I read it now, I 100% don’t want it to be over.
Taylor: Meredith, I was literally here to say this. I WANT A HOST SEQUEL
Bonnie: Meredith, by far her best book. There’s so much potential there, even if the sequel was a totally different group in the same universe.
Maryse: OMG I CRIED AND CRIED during the Host. One of my favorite books ever!!!!!!! I even had to stop in the middle – watched a funny movie – and when I picked it back up, I immediately started sobbing again.
Erin: Meredith, saaaame. The Host was great.
Viola: I agree. …I would rather have more of the Host. I have read that book too many times to count. Just love it.
Meredith: Viola, I’ve read it so many times, I own the hardcover (which I actually bought after borrowing it from a friend for my first 2 read through a and needed my own copy), the paperback (which had the extra scene) AND the kindle (because I wanted to read it and didn’t have either physical version on hand).
Viola: Meredith, yep brilliant.
Heather: I love The Twilight Saga but I have yet to read The Host.
Meredith: Heather, OMG GO READ IT!!!! You will not be sorry. Maryse linked her review up above and it’s spot on. It does start slow but it’s like a slow burn love story. Takes a minute to get there but once you are it’s perfection. I remember I had raved about to both my sisters and when they were reading it they both texted being like when does this pick up. I told both to just keep going and when they got to the end they understood why I loved it so much. I promise you won’t be disappointed!!
Jessica: Meredith, yes! I was thinking this as I read the post! I need a Host sequel!!
Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes 1 free audiobook + 2 audible originals)
- AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) – used to be called the “Romance” package <— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons – kind of like Kindle Unlimited)!!
- Little Secrets by Jennifer Hillier <— PSYCH-THRILLER & SHIRLEY LOVED IT!!
Shirley: Little Secrets was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! Highly recommend on audio…the narrator was terrific. SO many twists and turns, I could never guess what was going to happen next! This will definitely be one of my fav’s for 2020! Maryse, you have to read/listen to this. 5++++ stars!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Someone (Sawtooth Mountains Stories Book 4) by Susan Fanetti – May 2nd 2020
- Unforgettable: A Cloverleigh Farms Standalone by Melanie Harlow – May 4th 2020
- The Betrothed by Kiera Cass – May 5th 2020
- Finally (Neighbor from Hell Book 12) by R.L. Mathewson – May 5th 2020
- Easy: A Chicago Blaze Hockey Romance by Brenda Rothert – May 5th 2020
- Smoke and Ritual (Beautiful Dark Beasts Book 1) by Melissa Sercia – May 5th 2020
- A Good Marriage by Kimberly McCreight – May 5th 2020
- Summer Longing by Jamie Brenner – May 5th 2020
- Stone Princess (Tin Gypsy Book 3) by Devney Perry – May 5th 2020
- Hello, Summer by Mary Kay Andrews – May 5th 2020
- All Adults Here: A Novel by Emma Straub – May 5th 2020
- If It Bleeds by Stephen King – May 5th 2020
- Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo – May 5th 2020
- Aurora Burning (The Aurora Cycle Book 2) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff – May 5th 2020
- Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust – May 5th 2020
- Shadow Flight (A Shadow Riders Novel Book 5) by Christine Feehan – May 5th 2020
- The Mother Code by Carole Stivers – May 5th 2020
- The Teaching Hours: A Novella (How to Date a Douchebag Book 6) by Sara Ney – May 5th 2020
- Apothecary Tea (Crescent Moon Phayed Book 1) by Autumn Key – May 7th 2020
- Stolen by Shadows (Into the Labyrinth Book 1) by Evelyn Avery – May 7th 2020
- Pink by Bethany-Kris – May 8th 2020
- Life & Limb (PASS Series Book 2) by Freya Barker – May 11th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).